Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,284 members, 7,864,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth (30236 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Freelane33(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2022
She can’t change bro . My ex girl be like that , I left because I can’t manage that act because at the end she’s gonna put me into big problem
Dreadlock69:
There is this girl/lady of mine , dark tall and good looking, how we started talking and dating was a coincidence ,she was speaking rudely or not fairly to my cousin and I interrupt and cautioned her never to try that or repeat it again cause me get “gbana" for head i know dey take disrespect/nonsense.
she later calm down and became gentle like pikin wey Dem shout for ,after advising her and her later gra gra like I do am bad thing but me know send , how we start dating is a history I don't know how it happened.

Now she got this problem she get very sharp mouth how do I go about it ?
It only when I'm around she tries not to do anything stupid and talk pass herself because I do give her this stare warning eyes and she go respect herself ,like the one wey “ my mama go give me if I wan collect sweet from stranger or person she no like when I dey small".
She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

My cousin bro and sis sometimes are like I know blame you anytime your husband dey you dey get wings.

She sweet and all to me and everyone but her mouth to sharp and ee dey off me sometimes , how do I manage her behavior I'm a cool / mind my business kind of person.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Candidlady: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
You better talk sense into her head because if she cross my path and she verbally abuse me with her sharp mouth. I will help her repair her leaked mouth tap with correct slap.

I go beat 20 years out of her life span... Me I no get joy ooo. Better talk sense into her head. I nor be gentleman at all oo.

Woman beater
Hopefully you cross path with someone like me. You'd regret the day laying a finger on a lady crossed your mind
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Kollins11: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Woman beater
Hopefully you cross path with someone like me. You'd regret the day laying a finger on a lady crossed your mind
of course, I'm a woman beater because if I don't beat common sense into you ladies skull, the society will still call me a weakling.

If you cross my path, I go beat you to pulp.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Candidlady: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
of course, I'm a woman beater because if I don't beat common sense into you ladies skull, the society will still call me a weakling.

If you cross my path, I go beat you to pulp.

Very funny
Like isaid ijust pray you don't cross path with someone like me

Have a lovely day mr

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Kollins11: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Very funny
Like isaid ijust pray you don't cross path with someone like me
Have a lovely day mr
If you no treat internal bleeding, call me bastard.. I go beat you like who thief.

Me.. I nor get joy oo. Better no carry your madness come my side.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by abikason(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Na this kind lady dy cause problem between her husband and neighbours....

Shai she's sweet ...be consoling yourself o...and you are still complaining

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
You better talk sense into her head because if she cross my path and she verbally abuse me with her sharp mouth. I will help her repair her leaked mouth tap with correct slap.

See this one.

So because the OP change am for her come later dey date am you sef come take style dey copy the op.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Blunttruth: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:
There is this girl/lady of mine , dark tall and good looking, how we started talking and dating was a coincidence ,she was speaking rudely or not fairly to my cousin and I interrupt and cautioned her never to try that or repeat it again cause me get “gbana" for head i know dey take disrespect/nonsense.
she later calm down and became gentle like pikin wey Dem shout for ,after advising her and her later gra gra like I do am bad thing but me know send , how we start dating is a history I don't know how it happened.

It only when I'm around she tries not to do anything stupid and talk pass herself because I do give her this stare warning eyes and she go respect herself ,like the one wey “ my mama go give me if I wan collect sweet from stranger or person she no like when I dey small".
She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

My cousin bro and sis sometimes are like I know blame you anytime your husband dey you dey get wings.

She sweet and all to me and everyone but her mouth to sharp and ee dey off me sometimes , how do I manage her behavior I'm a cool / mind my business kind of person.
There's no such word as cousin brother.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by AntiWailer: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Quit.

next pleaaase..
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by pmc01(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Kalampo: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Ok
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Ehismarkninetee: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:

I go beat 20 years out of her life span... Me I no get joy ooo. Better talk sense into her head. I nor be gentleman at all oo.

OGA CALM DOWN NOW!! ABI YOU KNOW THE BABE REACH HOUSE?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by KillerCrocodile: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .

“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

Are you really a Cultist....... ?

Why would she carry that mindset if you are not a Cultist ...... ?

As for your girl.........Know that women are born to talk.

Every woman likes to talk.

If a woman is not talking, know that the Topic of discussion is not interesting to her.

Give a quiet woman an interesting topic and the talkative in her will rise like a phoenix from the ashes.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by BRATISLAVA: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by David1017(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2022
U can never control another person
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Kobicove(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2022
What makes you think you can change an adult who is already set in her ways? undecided
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by rajiedreez: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Leave her if you're not OK with her. Shebi she still dey comport when you're around abi, wait till she's married to you and see what she'll do in your presence by then.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Better put her under check before she go jam Iya Gbonkan

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Konjiboii: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Give her preek to suck
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by olisefom: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Don't bother. Life will teach her. Besides, you can't.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by LadyTara(f): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
Don't ignore the red flags, she's a disrespectful chatterbox, look for another well polished giri if she refuses to change.

I can't put up with someone that embarrasses me every now and then, she's a naff
At what point do we draw the line between flaw and a red flag though?

Can we continue to use them interchangeably simply because we are on the prowl for the "perfect"?

At what point do we realize we have our own flaws too( our own dey our body) and compromise?.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Ekugbeh(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

sharp mouth no be bad behavior nau. She's either insulting or abusive?
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Vello(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Mission Impossible 5
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by knowhowk: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Must U Intentionally Use your hand to destroy your Life .

Close your eyes to her Open it and find Other girls that will never acts that Way ..U are on ur own ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Miracle2020: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Slap will calm her down.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by ShenTeh(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
It's a list battle. You can never win it.

Just pray you never fail in any of your responsibilities. And remain very open to solving external issues as she is likely to also always being problem home.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by bmdmix15: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
pin
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Sapphire94: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Touch her mouth with a heated knife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / She Can't Marry A Barber / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.