Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth (30238 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by blacknoir: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Simple solution LEAVE HER kapish
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Oceanblaze(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
You can't stop her,she will learn the hard way,when someone breaks her jaw bone
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Okobola146: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
She is your girlfriend and not your wife, fok the hell out of her and dump the fokn bitch
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by zomby(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Okobola146:
She is your girlfriend and not your wife, fok the hell out of her and dump the fokn bitch

What if this brother can't get enough?
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by UselessBuharist: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cut off her mouth
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Reasonwithme2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:
There is this girl/lady of mine , dark tall and good looking, how we started talking and dating was a coincidence ,she was speaking rudely or not fairly to my cousin and I interrupt and cautioned her never to try that or repeat it again cause me get “gbana" for head i know dey take disrespect/nonsense.
she later calm down and became gentle like pikin wey Dem shout for ,after advising her and her later gra gra like I do am bad thing but me know send , how we start dating is a history I don't know how it happened.

Now she got this problem she get very sharp mouth how do I go about it ?
It only when I'm around she tries not to do anything stupid and talk pass herself because I do give her this stare warning eyes and she go respect herself ,like the one wey “ my mama go give me if I wan collect sweet from stranger or person she no like when I dey small".
She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

My cousin bro and sis sometimes are like I know blame you anytime your husband dey you dey get wings.

She sweet and all to me and everyone but her mouth to sharp and ee dey off me sometimes , how do I manage her behavior I'm a cool / mind my business kind of person.

I see nothing wrong but a perfect relationship. If you can tame her whenever she misbehaves then it's all good, the problem is where you can't control her, and she doesn't listen, then there's fire on the mountain... All aboki with his own kettle

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Some girls are like that grin
It's called uncultured not sharp mouth @op
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Shegzy8(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Medianna:
Ladies mouth are generally sharp na..
The question is not if you can control it or not.
Can she control it? Make she no go talk the one wey go be police case one day.

It’s a very wrong assumption.. The only reason why women speak anyhow is cause they are not accountable. You find people like you saying “ladies mouth are generally sharp” “Leave am, na woman”... This is why they abuse people recklessly. It’s a big red flag. It’s verbal/emotional violence. People don’t speak on it much cause it affects men the most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by dododawa1: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nonsense traffic story
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by KINGCHUKWU(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na bf,gf matter . so u can corrext it... simple as leave the girl and find someone that fits u properly...
Dreadlock69:
There is this girl/lady of mine , dark tall and good looking, how we started talking and dating was a coincidence ,she was speaking rudely or not fairly to my cousin and I interrupt and cautioned her never to try that or repeat it again cause me get “gbana" for head i know dey take disrespect/nonsense.
she later calm down and became gentle like pikin wey Dem shout for ,after advising her and her later gra gra like I do am bad thing but me know send , how we start dating is a history I don't know how it happened.

It only when I'm around she tries not to do anything stupid and talk pass herself because I do give her this stare warning eyes and she go respect herself ,like the one wey “ my mama go give me if I wan collect sweet from stranger or person she no like when I dey small".
She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

My cousin bro and sis sometimes are like I know blame you anytime your husband dey you dey get wings.

She sweet and all to me and everyone but her mouth to sharp and ee dey off me sometimes , how do I manage her behavior I'm a cool / mind my business kind of person.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by deavicky(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

u know say that is her character before u enter. now that u are in, u want to change her. Loving someone is not the ability to change them, but the ability to live with their flaws. Do you know that there are people who likes ladies that sharp mouth. So bad character is relative.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by TheGift: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why do you want to control how another person talks? You really need to ask yourself why it is such a problem for you before you try to do anything.

In my opinion, the first thing you need to control is how you allow the way She speaks affect you. So that you can be better able to deal with it.

If she’s is cautioning Her self only because you are around giving dagger looks, then the problem has not been solved.

If it’s a deal breaker for you, let Her know, because as you said you are a quiet ,
Mind your business kinda guy and it won’t work for you. Try not to make it about how bad she is. Let it just be that there MAY be compatibility issues in that area
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by kachistone: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Only one red flag bruh not like you will see another girl who no go get red flag/ flawless

No be only one red flag bro. I agree that nobody is perfect but a person with foul mouth most likely has other issues and the chief of them all is massive insecurity. That lady is most likely insecure and with inferiority complex. The foul mouth is just to mask the others.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Udemzy05: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
The best thing to do is walk away.

If you think you can control it,trust me you will lose your cool one day.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Ojukwu007(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Kollins11:
You better talk sense into her head because if she cross my path and she verbally abuse me with her sharp mouth. I will help her repair her leaked mouth tap with correct slap.

I go beat 20 years out of her life span... Me I no get joy ooo. Better talk sense into her head. I nor be gentleman at all oo.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Udemzy05: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Only one red flag bruh not like you will see another girl who no go get red flag/ flawless

Stop complaining then.

When you go broke and she begin use that sharp mouth on you then you go know how painful it can be if you don't know how to control your temper but again,for how long will you control it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Lovelydaisies: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Are you ready to put up with that attitude? Is your family also ready? Because not everyone will advise/tolerate it. What do you even mean by 'sharp mouth'? Is it insulting people, being blunt or that she's got a temper?

I won't ask you to break up but the last thing a man needs when he returns home from work is bad report. Talk to her very well and watch her attitude. You should know what to do from then on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Lampass(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Run for your dear life and thank me later, don't even try to talk about marriage with her, she will only pretend until enters your house the she will return with the worst. Don't say you were not warn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by uuzba(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
You better talk sense into her head because if she cross my path and she verbally abuse me with her sharp mouth. I will help her repair her leaked mouth tap with correct slap.

I go beat 20 years out of her life span... Me I no get joy ooo. Better talk sense into her head. I nor be gentleman at all oo.

Another post showed how a Warri guy beat up girlfriend. And she's pregnant again.
Now this OP will not leave the girl.
The relationship will definitely lead to another beating again!

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Legendary21: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

Why are you being economical with reality. So you are a cultist? Mr Man runaway from cultism
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by dontai(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Shegzy8:

It’s a very wrong assumption.. The only reason why women speak anyhow is cause they are not accountable. You find people like you saying “ladies mouth are generally sharp” “Leave am, na woman”... This is why they abuse people recklessly. It’s a big red flag. It’s verbal/emotional violence. People don’t speak on it much cause it affects men the most.
tell her all men are polygamous, she will sees a man that can't control his prick, but now all women are born talkative, disrespectful, foul-mouthed and rude. How convenient?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Olabode211: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
try and get super glue to vawulence her mouth.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Maxxim: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

She can control it Sha ooo , cause she not usually like that if am around but my cousin 's dey always tell me say them go beat am , argument go start again , she go come dey talk like say she did no wrong I'll be like I dun do no vex . See me see trouble oo chille boy
For how long will you be able to hold onto this frame, don't forget that men becomes more soften hearted as they become older while women becomes more nagging, irrespective of this sha we're all gonna chose our poison differently, follow your heart bro.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

You don’t know how you started dating grin grin

Guyyyyy , maybe nah as I change am for am she come mellow
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
Are you ready to put up with that attitude? Is your family also ready? Because not everyone will advise/tolerate it. What do you even mean by 'sharp mouth'? Is it insulting people, being blunt or that she's got a temper?

I won't ask you to break up but the last thing a man needs when he returns home from work is bad report. Talk to her very well and watch her attitude. You should know what to do from then on.

Her defence mechanism and sarcastic nature
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
uuzba:

Another post showed how a Warri guy beat up girlfriend. And she's pregnant again.
Now this OP will not leave the girl.
The relationship will definitely lead to another beating again!

She fine pass this one even without the Chinese face
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Remman(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
The best way to control it is to ignore her. Keep quiet and control yourself. That's her nature and there's nothing you can do about it. It's like forcing yourself not to urinate. Naturally, you're supposed to urinate, so forcing yourself not to do so will damage your bladder.

What i mean is that if you're not ready to accept her for who she is rather than forcing her to fake who she is could damage your relationship forever. So, instead of pointing at her nature, point at yourself and learn to adapt.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
onecoder:
Some girls are like that grin
It's called uncultured not sharp mouth @op

I'll say she's very uncultured with a defensive/sarcastic mechanism
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by kelmicheal: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
No Nigeria Man like to marry any woman with bad mouth altitude even if they mistakenly do such marriages doesn't last long that's a Number 1 Red flags
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Okobola146:

Okay ooo
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
dododawa1:
Nonsense traffic story

Slide
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
zomby:

What if this brother can't get enough?

Enough of wetin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Can't Marry A Barber / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Question For The Ladies...[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.