Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63557 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by abbey621(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
ABOUT DAMN TIME! Enough kissing of Buhari's ball, it is clear he is not Buhari's and the Cabal's preferred candidate so no more disguise. This is the Jagaban of the old that we all know, the one that took on Obasanjo head on and won. Better to scatter everything than to continue smiling with wolves!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Kobicove(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very true!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Pineapplelove: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
so true and real

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin
I love this Abiodun already. I'm glad he's not under the hypnosis of Tinubu.

Dapo does not control all delegates in Ogun State. Also, you don't expect him to publicly say anything.

Left to me, no delegate from Ogun State should vote for Osinbajo, especially, delegates from Ijebu area. I believe Akarigbo, Awujale, Chief Osoba and Amosun understand my standpoint.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Throwback: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Lies! What gave Pmb victory in 2015 was the NPDP group that left PDP and teamed up with Apc.

With just Acn, App and Cpc, Pmb would have failed again as usual.
If PDP were united as before, Apc and buhari would have failed again.

The NPDP guys that backstab Jonathan and left in droves were the link that gave Apc victory.

The likes of Kwankwanso, saraki, Atiku , Aliero , and a few others gave the edge to Apc. Rotimi ameachi was a major Financier .

With or without Tinubu , Jonathan had a good numbers in the south west.

What about the NPDP that refused to decamp to APC at the last minute?

I mean the likes of Gov Babangida Aliyu of Niger State?

Did he win his Senatorial election in that 2015 or did the APC candidate not defeat him?

Many in the North rode on hurricane Buhari in 2015, such that even PDP candidates were using Buhari's pictures in their campaign banners.

Hurricane Buhari was driven by Tinubu all the way to Aso Rock where Jonathan was sacked.

So even Buhari and his family know who took them to Aso Rock.

So I tell you that without Atiku, Kwankwaso or Saraki, Buhari would have still won in 2015.

Rather, their decamping to APC extended their political career up to 2019, or 2022 as is the case with Amaechi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by blowjohn(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Attack the message not the messenger.
Tinubu is right.
Like everyone else m sure he never tot buhari will not perform up to the hype. Give him a break.
He tried.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by kingyakos: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
You submitted three names all Yoruba and now you expecting support from SS and SE.
You are a tribal bigot worst than buhari, infact buhari even learned nepotism from you.

You will never be president of nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Greed in demanding for free and fair primaries
When & how does The President endorsing his vice to succeed him scuttle a supposed free &’fair primaries?

And by the way, Is there anything like free & fair primaries in Nigeria, or when did there become honor amongst thieves?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by 2000SMS: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=Philipponzaghi post=113410422]

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

Has the Jagaban allowed fair primaries in Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by DamnNiggar: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
No body cares

Mumu man undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Berankis: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor Tinubu. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, that he's going to loose woefully, reason he starts lamenting.

Truth be said, Tinubu played no significant role in Buhari emergence as the president. If there's anyone that can say this again and again and I believe without a doubt it's Rab'u Musa Kwankwaso and other PDP bigwigs who decamped from PDP to APC as at that time.

It's only foolish Idiotîc nonêntities that will believe this baseless propaganda by Tinubu. Even Lagos state that Tinubu owned as his property, he couldn't influence the election there much. Tinubu was so inconsequentîal in 2015 presidential election.

Okay let's agree with you that you made him president. So your intention was for him to pay you back too? Lol....wake up , you have been played big time.

And it is still your Rabiu Kwankwaso that got Buhari with south-west votes?
Analysis na your mate. No one can preclude this coming election. It will be closely contested but a winner will definitely emerge.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by nedekid: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much
I don't think so, he is only drawing his debt from those he has helped politically, frankly speaking anyone will do that including you and I when the chips are down.
Issue of him cashing their cheques without them bouncing is another matter.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Angelfrost(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor Tinubu. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, that he's going to loose woefully, reason he starts lamenting.

Truth be said, Tinubu played no significant role in Buhari emergence as the president. If there's anyone that can say this again and again and I believe without a doubt it's Rab'u Musa Kwankwaso and other PDP bigwigs who decamped from PDP to APC as at that time.

It's only foolish Idiotîc nonêntities that will believe this baseless propaganda by Tinubu. Even Lagos state that Tinubu owned as his property, he couldn't influence the election there much. Tinubu was so inconsequentîal in 2015 presidential election.

Okay let's agree with you that you made him president. So your intention was for him to pay you back too? Lol....wake up , you have been played big time.

Say what you know abeg!

Tinubu singlehandedly took the South away from PDP in 2015... That was the masterstroke which gave Buhari victory.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by nijanigga: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
heydays:
Jagaban is firing from all Cylinders. The Time is Nigh that the son of man will face his utmost battles and embrace his fates.
BAT will decamp to SDP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Johel(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-without-me-buhari-would-have-lost-in-2015-says-tinubu

And Una still wan vote for person wey bring hardship on Nigerians,Una still wan vote disaster...it will never be well with enemies of progress.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Pauladex(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
As a Matter of fact, if Tinubu leaves APC, the party will scatter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Princekunle10: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mr. Tinubu you are not God, you are recounting your generosity, Yoruba call ( siregun), you talk too much, and he who talk too much, is bound to say rush, sir you are saying rubish with due respect.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by thatigboman1: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

If Buhari cannot do that simple thing, then he is a big BETRAYER!
be there and lying and laying false allegations.
Read the story well, the quotes from tinubu. Buhari didnt go to him, he went to buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by nijanigga: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

Say what you know abeg!

Tinubu singlehandedly took the South away from PDP in 2015... That was the masterstroke which gave Buhari victory.
But southwest have moved on ,he brought calamity of a buhari and him in aso rock will mean another aso rock In a London hospital.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Moddam: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Man's proud of himself..he a waah achiever..hate him or nuh him knows wah him fi sure doing a him sounds smart too..
which kind english be this one na. Do you speak Latin abi you be South african
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by gassbee: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dis guy don provoke n talking really tough, well dat is life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by MUAnaZephyr: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
"Fact" ain't the TRUTH
sirjoggy:
Hundred percent Fact
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Philipponzaghi: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Lies! What gave Pmb victory in 2015 was the NPDP group that left PDP and teamed up with Apc.

With just ACN, APP and CPC, Pmb would have failed again as usual.
If PDP were united as before, Apc and buhari would have failed again.

The NPDP guys that backstab Jonathan and left in droves were the link that gave Apc victory.

The likes of Kwankwanso, saraki, Atiku , Aliero , and a few others gave the edge to Apc. Rotimi ameachi was a major Financier .

With or without Tinubu , Jonathan had a good numbers in the south west.

Without Tinubu, Buhari won't even have 10% of the SW votes and that automatically mean failure for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
abbey621:
ABOUT DAMN TIME! Enough kissing of Buhari's ball, it is clear he is not Buhari's and the Cabal's preferred candidate so no more disguise. This is the Jagaban of the old that we all know, the one that took on Obasanjo head on and won. Better to scatter everything than to continue smiling with wolves!

It might be too late already... Without a fully United South, no Southerner vying for that office stands a chance against Atiku!

If the North is firmly fixated on staying in Aso Rock, party means nothing to them... APC will only stand a chance if they present a strong Northern candidate.

My politics might be rusty, but the facts on ground are clear!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by egunna(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much
toh,he shud make himself the president nah.abi how u see am?since na him b d kingmaker,y him dey beg up and down?him never know anything,I am indifferent as to who emerges ooo,but if him do anyhow,him go see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

Say what you know abeg!

Singlehandedly? That is a very strong word, you Jokers just believe the hype, & undermine the efforts of others, just like Bola Ahmed Tinubu taking all the credit for Fashola’s diligent good works.

Everything is him, you claim you chose Osinbajo to be Buhari’s deputy, yet you do not want him to succeed Buhari.

Please why?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by almarthins(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wetin be Ur age for 2015?
because u speak like na moon u dey when it was all unfolding. Without tinubu, buhari won't be president. Votes would had been divided along tribal lines of south and north.

Buhari for no get any footing in the south at all

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Morenikeji090(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
You are foolish is that a proud..
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Man's proud of himself..he a waah achiever..hate him or nuh him knows wah him fi sure doing a him sounds smart too..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Okeziesg(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
So..?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beremx:
There was no free and fair primaries in Lagos APC Governorship. The mago-mago happened under his watch. He will surely experience the same in federal level

But primary elections were held. Desmond Elliott won, Obanikoros lost. Some won, some lost. No matter what happened, there were primary elections.

Presidential primary election should be held. They should go and do the magomago as you said.

In 2014, when the man had no money, no power, no confidence and above all no health, Tinubu staked all he had for him from Nigeria to UK. At the heat of the battle with incumbent president, the man was away for weeks and incommunicado. The PDP proclaimed him dead. Fayose said so many things and challenged APC to produce him. Tinubu kept the fire burning.

We were on nairaland fighting on behalf of APC. We never knew it is going to be like this. The Divine powers have ways of dealing with humanity who rewards goodwill with hatred.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Philipponzaghi: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
abbey621:

Respect bro.

I like your words. Jagaban must come all out, he is NOT Buhari's appendage, he is a lion, he is Asiwaju and he should live up to the hype.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.