Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition (41936 Views)

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by wiseoneking: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.
Both parties are now expired.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by LawFight(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Pls stop this craziness and madness,no one will profit from it.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.

How does APC he moulded make Nigeria a better place.
If he had try to work on our economy and all through the candidate he picks it will be sure he will get it .

The case is not a matter of party or tinubu we want a better country and we need the person that will make it work .
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Gozac: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.
It's just 4 days to the end of every speculation. I am happy that all these Tinubu's media boys in this forum have not mellowed down The abuses and braggadocio is no longer there. Some are even casting aspersions on PMB now due to frustration. What if no SW man gets the ticket?
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by tonididdy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Who will step down in the South for the other otherwise the South will not get this ticket.

... Na now tinibu code say Buhari not send am 1bit, he's now trying to unite with the South he unfriended and romanced the North.
Seeing what played at PDP, he's now scared grin
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by emmanuelbrown26: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
Confirm afonja, anywhere belle face
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Didi2d(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu dey trend like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by emmanuelbrown26: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Nigeria.
When an elder refuses to respect himself, what else were u expecting if not tongue lashing.
Imagine insulting a sitting governor
Imagine insulting Buhari that Buhari even cried on live television.
Abeg mak we hear word jare,
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/apc-primaries-im-your-senior-brother-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu-tells-ayade/

Why is this man so desperate?

This man is yet to tell us the actual reason why he wants to become the president...

Nigerians, Please use your brain when voting.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazenby007:
Issokay! Continue
beenio...agba Odale! traitor,paramole!(snake) ,Eleke !!Eletan!(deceiver!)agabagebe!Oba awon oniro!(king of liar! taiquya deploying lying machine,!agba jibiti,jaguda,jegudujera!agba arije ndi mandaru! And so on and so forth!!you think it's only IGBOS against Tinubu impunity and y'all Afonja two faced way of life! I laff ..you go shock the number of sane minded, progressive, rational ,REAL YORUBAS that really hate you two faced born Afonjas Mooslems despicable way of life.. OGUN kill Tinubu and Swagga (ogogoro,agbo quaffing agberos supporters anywhere in this country..agba awon eleribu undecided, we all waiting for the muthafucking mockery of y'all skull miners !
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by silibaba: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/apc-primaries-im-your-senior-brother-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu-tells-ayade/

THIS MAN IS TOO DESPERATE FOR THIS PRESIDENCY POSITION. AM BEGINNING TO FEAR THIS HIS LONG TIME AMBITION.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by emmanuelbrown26: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
all this your gibberish would have been true if you guys are politically relevant. But unfortunately, talking bout politics your people do t play any important role. Even south south is even getting prominent more than you guys. If Peter obi comes this in 2023 election I will give you 20k. Even ordinary party research and calculation obi can't calculate and make right decisions until he mis jump into Labour party riddled with court cases. Ode.
20k, Lolsssss. Person wey never chop dey promise 20k, no wonder apc just deceive una with an empty promise

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
na fulani man dey press una neck but as the proper cowards you guys are, you keep calling out Igbos who did absolutely nothing to warrant your insults. Continue acting dense till that neck being pressed is finally snapped by the fulani man grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by tonididdy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.
Oga all this plenty story untop wetin? angry undecided
Na you dey buy boys sub ni... They can insult tinibu all they like, it's none of your business.
Tinibu has an unfriendliness to the SS, he's feared in the SW but in SS and SEE he's nobody.
So e reach to beg ayade... Since his romance with the North has suddenly sour
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by 8stargeneral: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dis man is too desperate...dis man go finish Nigeria if given d opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Karemarealty288(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chai ..he just called Ayade paper weight aspirant..
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Didi2d(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
One thing I love about nairaland is, no matter your interest, what you love or even your idol or someone you're following. One day that thing you love will trend and you will enjoy logging to naiaraland
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazenby007:
Issokay! Continue
beenio...agba Odale! traitor,paramole!(snake) ,Eleke !!Eletan!(deceiver!)agabagebe!Oba awon oniro!(king of liar! taiquya deploying lying machine,!agba jibiti,jaguda,jegudujera!agba arije ndi mandaru! And so on and so forth!!you think it's only IGBOS against Tinubu impunity and y'all Afonja two faced way of life! I laff ..you go shock the number of sane minded, progressive, rational ,REAL YORUBAS that really hate you two faced born Afonjas Mooslems despicable way of life.. OGUN kill Tinubu and Swagga (ogogoro,agbo quaffing agberos supporters anywhere in this country..agba awon eleribu undecided, we all waiting for the muthafucking mockery of y'all skull miners !

Modified; comment meant for that riffraff moniker Shigishege you quoted jare undecided.ignore

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

No doubt he is a great man and deserves respect.

But that respect doesn’t mean you’d not consider the free will of people to pick you as their ruler.

If you do something good for someone only to use it as a yardstick to humiliate or demand things from people then that’s not really helping, that’s more like a loan and we all know how loans go
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by blue01(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
What did you hear about pride?

It comes before downfall grin
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by DAwest7: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
You will never smell that Aso Rock.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=Faiththatworks post=113430575][/quote]

Do you see the problems Tinubu is creating in Lagos State APC?
He was accused of hijacking the party to install his own person.
In other Yoruba States, he always like to form the man behind the scenes and always dictates who will go for a post.

Is that the will of the people or is it because his people always like to listen to him?

See, this is what I saw about Buhari , and said voting this man is a waste of votes, but people were like, what do I see in this man to hate him so much ?

Now, the same people that asked this question are asking me if I have any stone left to throw to the man they praised and glorified that he will turn Nigeria to Dubai.

Sentiments apart,when it comes to National Politics, TINUBU has done so many things but all were to his interest and that of some part of Yoruba race, and he does that because of his ambition to be President not for the love of Nigeria , which one newspaper reminded us about him saying he does not believe in one Nigeria!!!!!

TINUBU will be more of a tribalist and a man who deals with his own cabinets and rejects others or try to bring them closer just like Buhari did .

Osibanjo, could be a better person to vote sincerely speaking, but on the contrary, I couldn't see his actions and inactions as a V.P , he can't be a V.P and watch things go wrong and decide to be loyal, he even said he will continue from where his Master stopped, and when I checked where his Master stopped, I saw that one Dollar is #520....
So definitely, he will continue to increase it until it reaches #1000 per dollar.....

Just as you mentioned, I will be at home as well if APC fields another Northerner as their flag bearer , but that will be after voting for Peter Obi ....

Peter Obi was in PDP , a party well known in Nigeria and was able to come out to contest the Presidential seat under this party...
Even other contestants , mocked , tried to pull him down as he is a threat to them.
It shows alot about him, that he has gone far into the deep Political class of NIGERIA and can go to any part of this country to gather votes from the common masses not the poiltical corrupt elites .

Well, if you are voting anybody because of tribe, just know that when he comes to office, your travelling to another tribe will be at the mercy of God because you can't see development in that region except if the people decides to develop their region ....

Vote for who the masses endorsed.....a neutral man who thinks of all as one than a tribalist , one sided cabinet man....

You know who am talking about right?
That's the Spirit......

A good Restaurant doesn't need sign posts .....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Creamypie(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
it goes b4 fall sir
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Lightorder: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Egbon political strategy
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Zeezenho: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bragalane:
What is not logical about his argument. You want him to be another Pandora Criminal that can not work for his party m feels entitled to it presidential ticket ? Or you expect Tinubu to allow himself chased up n out like the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi is being chased from APGA PDP to Labour n now to faction. Mumu clown.

Tinubu atiku saraki even dangote all were mentioned in Pandora case but your retard self only choose whom you want to mention.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ashiwaju desperation continues
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Didi2d(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
LawFight:

How does APC he moulded make Nigeria a better place.
If he had try to work on our economy and all through the candidate he picks it will be sure he will get it .

The case is not a matter of party or tinubu we want a better country and we need the person that will make it work .

I agree with you,
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Lightorder: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.
oga , most king makers don’t become kings

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
Shifting the goal post won't fly.
What brought Igbo in this discussion. Is ayade Igbo man?

As orji uzo said from 2023 onward the dynamics will change.

Both southwest and southweast are in the minority in Nigerian politics . unless work together the north will always win either by taking power to the north or imposing a southern president of their choice.

But some of you here are poor in thinking, the education you had only offered u a piece of paper in the name of cert. , no elightenment at all
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by dmostcheerful(f): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
It comes before a fall.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by deeva2: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Baba dey para big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari & Wife, Aisha Share A Close Moment Together At The State House / Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) / Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.