Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,110 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition (41937 Views)

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Nizguy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
It should have been "I'm your father, respect my presidential ambition"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Mrexcell(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
This greedy old man is just feeling too entitled is ayade part of his political empire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by SAINTDVD: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man is becoming mad like this.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by zudozz: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
From d comments, its now common knowledge that person dey do drugs.

Person wey wan rule Nigeria. SMH
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by 3yga: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/apc-primaries-im-your-senior-brother-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu-tells-ayade/

This man Na big time sell out
Affliction shall never rise a second time
Never Ever !!

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Slimwhyt(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man don too talk sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by papamondico: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu hear this, koti kon yin, wait for your turn in 2027
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by wasuka14(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
You will never smell that Aso Rock.

Wailers united. It will shock all of you soon.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by velocity25(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Zonefree:
@Faber, please add this to the book Lamentations.

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
Says some using borrowed data.
What are you doing to ensure he doesn't get it
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by iamrealdeji(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Always talking like a drunk
He's probably always under influence of Cocaine anytime he wants to talk. I heard he's a drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by OnlineBusinessC(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:

Amen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Pls stop this craziness and madness,no one will profit from it.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.

It will not be well for those who removed your sense and made you start reasoning like this. Not just you, all the other Tinubu urchins here...and by extension the idiots who support pdp.

So the reason you believe he should be given power is simply because he has helped some other corrupt idiots into power? Is it that you people like the poverty, insecurity, dilapidated health system, lack of basic amenities, incessant strikes, looting, and corruption that apc and pdp have foisted on Nigerians for over 2 decades? You people have suddenly gone blind to all of these but now shouting he should be given power for a daft reason...

And if you believe any of the useless promises that these politicians recite before elections then you must still be a teenager.

How young Nigerians accept that it can never be well or better for them still shocks me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by do4luv14(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
What did you hear about pride?

it goes before a mighty fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Bragalane: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Who Among those you listed open their Pandora account in their 13 year daughter's name like the Pandora Criminal himself Peter Obi.

Zeezenho:

Tinubu atiku saraki even dangote all were mentioned in Pandora case but your retard self only choose whom you want to mention.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by dominion001(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Last last na Desperation go kill this one

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Amayabor1: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.

If you are truly sincere with yourself, you will know that people are actually against Tinubu becoming president. I'm from the South South. I can vote for Osinbanjo. But for me to vote for Tinubu, I would rather not come out on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by sleekdre: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man just dey fart with his mouth through out this week... smiley smiley smiley sad sad
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Zeezenho: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bragalane:
Who Among those you listed open their Pandora account in their 13 year daughter's name like the Pandora Criminal himself Peter Obi.

You are very funny obi Pandora case is about tax not fraude or embezzlement.obi inherit 100m dollars from his dad . So the said fund was family inheritance.its the kids money.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Propertyforum: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Okay this is very interesting
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by kernniejay(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Nigeria.

You are alone and on your own.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by FamTomx2(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

Hmmm,

Nenge motivational speaker!
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by snoopz: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju too dey joke grin
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.

Igbos are not your mate. Show some respect!
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Wwwq: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Bragalane: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na lie go kill your Igbo papa.

So the Pandora Criminal never to of saving his family inheritance in foreign account untill his second term in office. Peter Obi inheritance can also not be saved under his name for him to use his 13 year old daughter's name.

Make your dead brain papa sofly sofly de lie now. Which can senseless talk be this. Just imagine the way this nitwit de defend a diehard criminals over bigotry

Zeezenho:

You are very funny obi Pandora case is about tax not fraude or embezzlement.obi inherit 100m dollars from his dad . So the said fund was family inheritance.its the kids money.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is very clear that tinubu has nothing to offer to Nigeria aside thier normal corruption... Instead of making a good speech he is here bragging up and down
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is very clear that tinubu has nothing to offer to Nigeria aside thier normal corruption... Instead of making a good speech he is here bragging up and down.... Vote tinubu and prepare for another 4yrs of economic hardship.. simple
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by pieces: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/apc-primaries-im-your-senior-brother-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu-tells-ayade/

Same thing Tinubu told Badaru of Jigawa state. Who does this man thinks he is? Did he create Nigeria with all the people in it? He's so full of arrogance. He should only boast before yaro boys in south West, but when he's in the east, south south or north, he should know that he's not a godfather to these areas.
I pity those guys Tinubu claimed to have made them governors, because I think this is what they receive from him even in their private meetings.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Zeezenho: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bragalane:

Na lie go kill your Igbo papa.

So the Pandora Criminal never to of saving his family inheritance in foreign account untill his second term in office. Peter Obi inheritance can also not be saved under his name for him to use his 13 year old daughter's name.

Make your dead brain papa sofly sofly de lie now. Which can senseless talk be this. Just imagine the way this nitwit de defend a diehard criminals over bigotry

You know say poverty na bad thing oh.somebody like you wey no get family inheritance can never understand inheritance.

The money is Peter obis daughter inheritance.so there is nothing wrong with him deposing the girls inheritance to an offshore account.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.
So because people keep attacking him then he must be doing the right thing, Chaiiii... Nigerians...we deserve our leaders aswae... What kind of retard people do we have in this country?
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
This tinubu na big idiot ..
You would never be president..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) / Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.