Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (21683 Views)

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by deltateam: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2019
I thought that op was joking o.

Anyway seriously speaking I know of some guys who are billionaires.

They achieved it by going on a journey to Asaba. There inside a very thick forest, there's a woman they call

Wanyi Asaba or something

She has BIG bweasts. They sucked it for one week, the amount you sucked is how wealthy you will be, so don't DULL!
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by ogalandlord: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Find a product or service monopolise it, kill off your competitors..Then you become a billionaire
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
lagerwhenindoubt:
Ambition Meets Opportunity - learn these words carefully

Billionaires are simply those who had
1: Insight: They saw what others over-looked and worked smart and aggressively towards their goal
2: Guts: They were not afraid to try out the idea - like jumping off a roof without wings. it takes real guts to hope that you will make it to the ground safely (hopefully learn something on the way down)
3: More Guts than the rest: You must be ready to Kill your closest friends (if you must) and eat your children to save them.

The last point is to betaken literally  - Show me a successful man and I will show you his bitter friends. The life of success is all about SACRIFICE. you must be ready to lose a whole lot more than friends and family to become what very few dream of. go ask the worlds Billionaires . You must be ready to eat your children to save them means you must be ready to sacrifice your early years to your dream to recover them later in life.

If this fails, then you can always work to get your reward in Heaven - there everybody is a billionaire even when it does not mean anything anywayz  

Kill friends, chop pikin!
Which kain inspiration be dis one? Bro, take am easy o angry
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
ayoade2:
Billionaire? I dont think so. Millionaire? that is possible. 10 years is too short to be a billionaira and sustain the status. You need to learn, unlearn and relearn a whole lot of things. you need to imbibe the attitude of the rich so you can attain their altitude.

And more importantly, you need to answer this question; why do you want to become a billionaire? Answer the question honestly.

You said it all. Moreover, he never stated any innovation or invention he's come up with over the years that made him a multi-millionaire or at least, a millionaire since he turned 18. Now, he wants to give himself unnecessary high blood pressure with his vague aspiration.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Ucee1999: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2022
stagger:

We were all there once. I remember all the big talk we used to talk in our final year in school way back in the 90s. The truth is that most people will never become billionaires because they will not be able to handle the baggage it comes with.

Check the lives of billionaires. Yes they have the good things of life, but what about all the envy, the lawsuits, the scandals, all the enemies waiting to take a bite out of that wealth?

You think Dangote sleeps at night? I sincerely doubt it, because his entire life will now be consumed with how to prevent his empire from being taken apart from the numerous enemies he has made over the years, merely by being that rich.

The life of a billionaire no dey easy.

On point sir.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by MichealOlajide: 11:13am On Apr 15
So OP did u become one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / How Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Became Friends / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.