Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only (818 Views)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
There is no single bad guy in Nigeria right now that wasn’t once a good guy. The average guy starts his dating life innocently but get fvked over and then tries being good again and get fvcked over again till he changes his personality. You will have good intentions towards women but they will start trying to use your head or give you cold shoulders. It’s funny how these girls only respond to the bad boy treatment. Every single girl I have ever been with fell for the bad boy lifestyle I showed her, the ones I tried to use good boy tactics for always failed woefully! I don’t know why these girls enjoy getting used and dumped so much, and later complain about it. It’s just impossible to be good , because these girls enjoy the toxic bullshit you bring..the more toxic you are the better. I literally tell girls I have blocked them and the next thing they will like me even more, I remember one girl I always insulted and even hit , she loved me even more. That gender is so weird

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only by Goldbw122(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Carry on
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why una like to dey write this rubbish na??
Una mate dey invent new new things way go help their country, una dey here dey complain about women.
Na wetin no dey necessary, wetin una no go fit ever change na e una dey always complain about.
The ones way una fit change, na e una go dey ignore.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only by Nasri100(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
Why una like to dey write this rubbish na??
Una mate dey invent new new things way go help their country, una dey here dey complain about women.
Na wetin no dey necessary, wetin una no go fit ever change na e una dey always complain about.
The ones way una fit change, na e una go dey ignore.

Nigerians and madness. 5&6.

You carry your two short legs come “nairaland Romance section” and you are complaining about the nature of the topic. Are you normal at all?

If you want to see where people invent things go to the general section or Reddit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nasri100:

Nigerians and madness. 5&6.

You carry your two short legs come “nairaland Romance section” and you are complaining about the nature of the topic. Are you normal at all?

If you want to see where people invent things go to the general section or Reddit
Yen yen yen yen.

Even op sef no complain, na u do already open your wild mouth dey talk another thing.
Abeg no swallow me ooo, lazy youth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na so e be
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only by Cousin9999: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
Yen yen yen yen.

Even op sef no complain, na u do already open your wild mouth dey talk another thing.
Abeg no swallow me ooo, lazy youth.

lol Both of you stop arguing!

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Boys That Use And Dump Them Only by Ballzproblemm: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Badboibipo:
There is no single bad guy in Nigeria right now that wasn’t once a good guy. The average guy starts his dating life innocently but get fvked over and then tries being good again and get fvcked over again till he changes his personality. You will have good intentions towards women but they will start trying to use your head or give you cold shoulders. It’s funny how these girls only respond to the bad boy treatment. Every single girl I have ever been with fell for the bad boy lifestyle I showed her, the ones I tried to use good boy tactics for always failed woefully! I don’t know why these girls enjoy getting used and dumped so much, and later complain about it. It’s just impossible to be good , because these girls enjoy the toxic bullshit you bring..the more toxic you are the better. I literally tell girls I have blocked them and the next thing they will like me even more, I remember one girl I always insulted and even hit , she loved me even more. That gender is so weird
good boys are boring, predictable,yes man ,and simps ,bad boys are unpredictable , arrogant , command other females attention making each of them to compete for his attention

(1) (Reply)

Airtime For Cash. / My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. / A Strange Thing On Everyone's Facebook Wall For Days Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.