Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,472 members, 7,854,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South (32087 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by vikstandon(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
potent5:
Beggi beggi.

That's why you said it was Malians trained in Libya that attacked your state. Just so you can beg with a straight face. Hypocrite. grin

If it were to be in sensible country....Akeredolu should be taken in for questioning. How did he come to such conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Lazyreporta(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You don't have sense , charging into my mention like a drugged up dog cheesy grin
So it's a North vs South thing ba grin grin
Wow so much for equity and fairness.
Well I am not voting for Apc even if they field Umahi,my vote is for Peter Obi but if the Apc consensus goes Umahi's way then it's Just.

For you to attack others choices, you will be sure even your own people are supporting you.. Your leaders are not, so how dare you refer to Yorubas as the evil ones? Na only Yoruba dey politics? All of you, from the least to the leaders blame Yorubas for everything..
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by maxwelltennyson(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nana12:
Shut up nigga..why don't you go and tell pdp that igbo have been voting for 16yrs to give SE ticket
yes na Igbos having been voting PDP for sixteen years now with nothing to show,so yoruba will vote for APC with nothing to show so why are you people grieving na
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Five daily reminders

1. You are amazing
2. You can be better
3. Positivity is a choice
4. Celebrate your individuality
5. You too can succeed

✌️
Without money to eat pounded yam and ogbono soup loaded with kpomo, shaki, fried chicken Hahaha all this motivational talk is kasala oo shocked
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
simplesearch:

But why is it that PDP couldn't give their ticket to a candidate from SE, where they have high number of representatives and committed followers? Why should an outsider fight your battles for you on a platform where you least command an attention or have a say? I think the problem with SE is pride, instead of coming down from their high horse and negotiate or strike a deal with SW or SS brothers, to pull power to themselves: they'd rather prefer to keep their pride while expecting others to fight the North on their behalf and hand them the power on a platter of gold. Just see how the SW are battling it out with the North in the ongoing primary and you'll understand that Politics is about horse trading, alliances, negotiations, compromise and diplomacy; it's not a game of bitter emotion or sympathy or malicious grandstanding.

Well the pdp already saw the body language of the greedy Southerners in general and figured out that they are not quite ready to talk about equity,so they chose to play safe.
They calculated that since there is no unifying force from the Southern politiftians,it definitely means they could spoil things and let a Northerner win the Apc tickets,the pdp stands no chance of contesting against an Apc northern candidate hence their decision to just go on with their popular tool.
I stand with Peter Obi
You are right to some extent sha.
The SE can't actually do much on their own,same way the SW could not have been able to pull the strings in 1999 undecided
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Freedom34: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lolz. He shd endorse se whilst se leaders are endorsing north.
You guys play too much!
grin grin

No South East Governor Is Supporting Igbo Presidential Candidates In Any Party

"The good this about politics is that politicians quickly run out of funds and become desperate for a return to power to recoup their losses.

Igbo politicians are driven to where the money is.

1-Governor Ikpeazu is supporting Atiku/Wike

2. Governor Ugwuanyi is supporting Atiku.

3-Governor Hope Uzodinma and Orji Uzor kalu are supporting Senator Ahmed Lawan.

4-Senator Ararume is supporting Alhaji Rotimi Amaechi.

5-Emeka Ihedioha is supporting Governor Tambuwal.

No South east Governor is supporting Igbo Presidential candidates in all the parties.

Is that how to engage in President of south east extraction pursuit?

Is that why the south east governors forum cannot reconvene?

Who is actually spearheading the Igbo Presidency project?"

#copied

Proudlyomonna:
They are shouting power should shift down south,to which region exactly undecided
Why can't He endorse a SE presidency to tell the world He is truly Just and Honest about His power must come to the South undecided
I stand with Peter Obi,but if it doesn't go to him,then let the North keep it till we are ready to do this Justly and rightly
Half honesty is equal to dishonesty.
Don't wolly nwokem, juss stay in ur 2-by-2 shade, endozzment is cumin soon, inugo?!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by King44(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
They are shouting power should shift down south,to which region exactly undecided
Why can't He endorse a SE presidency to tell the world He is truly Just and Honest about His power must come to the South undecided
I stand with Peter Obi,but if it doesn't go to him,then let the North keep it till we are ready to do this Justly and rightly
Half honesty is equal to dishonesty.
Peter Obi is already a presidential candidate for labour. Do you want them to pick Ameachi and you see nothing wrong in even picking Atiku or Lawal?

If SW is picked not Tinubi, we would have Obi, Atiku and Osinbajo.... Then we can start talking about voting for Obi if he does his assignment and campaign properly.

Now the south in APC have to fight for self-preservation.

The one's in PDP shot themselves in the foot by not picking and supporting one easter rather they kept throwing ego here and that and fighting for their interest which lead to rmergamce of Atiku. They betrayed themselves.

Let's hope ApC don't do the same
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by ufotunang: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
You are greiving for your pocket and bank account and not for the common man
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Freedom34:
You guys play too much!
grin grin

Don't wolly nwokem, juss stay in ur 2-by-2 shade, endozzment is cumin soon, inugo?!

grin grin ok oo make everybody shall go prepare themselves for another 8 onslaught from crazed up marauding heardmen grin
I actually started with 2 by 2 shade despise not the days of thy little beginning grin grin
God go help all of Us oo.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by MT: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1533917507614121985?t=7S3CDWsKqMQpygnSeTTeWw&s=19

Akeredolu, hang your head in shame. You were shedding crocodile tears at the scene of event, only to start talking politics few days after such carnage. If it was one of your families that got killed, would you still be talking of politics. Our politicians are just too insensitive and useless.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by sencekompis: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
South east is a major problem in Nig. Bloody region of Nacotism

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by WildChild00(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
melonsgroup:
Tomorrow by God's special grace, I will get my PVC. I don't mind sleeping in INEC office

Shame on you, you mean uptil now u have no pvc, and you are here making the loudest noice, from thread to thread...... shocked
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by DrAkpa(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
HarunaWest:
You can see why we see yall southerners as misfits? You rather we hold onto the power than a south south or Southwest getting it. What do you think makes you Ibos so special or superior to other tibes?When the likes of Akpabio, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fayemi et al. were paying their dues,you people kept cursing. Even when Atikulated presented Obi @ the 2019 elections, some of you still called him names. What the hect is wrong with yall? You don't support your fellow southerners but are quick to scream marginalization when they don't carry you along. Newaiz, thanks for returning the ticket to us. We will glady do justice. Atiku is our choice by the way.

U r moronic with this statement. What makes ibos so special? So Yorubas that have had 8yrs of presidency and another 8yrs of vice presidency are special?

You call names of Yorubas in APC that paid their dues, so ogbonnaya onu and a few other ibos that have been with buhari since 1999 were only keeping time abi?

Now I know why they say common sense is truely not common
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Proudlyomonna: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
King44:
Peter Obi is already a presidential candidate for labour. Do you want them to pick Ameachi and you see nothing wrong in even picking Atiku or lawal?

Remember I said I don't want it to go up north,but bcus of greed amongst the southerners it might just stay up north which is ok by me,my vote is for Peter Obi alone.
Tell yourself the truth if the table was turned around and if Igbos had done 8years P which was as well giving to them,bcus they could by no chance had pull the strings by themselves,would Sw vote them to do another 8years when they have not done any?
Make we dey always talk true.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:
It must. It must

Or we scatter and bury APC

Not everyone is a slave, we will demand for our right, cowards should hang themselves.

What stop your leaders and governors from talking and demanding it

Now you are talking abi other threads you were silent. Oga nothing fo Tinubu just accept that fact
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by frog12: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
maybe the OWO killing was mean to send a message to this man.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by King44(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Freedom34:
You guys play too much!
grin grin

it's funny how they want them to endorse est when their charity doesn't begin at home. They dumped their own for atiky and they are still boasting that they would vote for him over their son and now they want others yo consider putting east forward. It's funny. Support your son and let others learn from your example. Then follow your lead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by mobileboy: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
If the power is not going to South East, then it should remain in the North

If we talk of equity and fairness, that is the right thing to do

You can't be agitating that power rotates and remove South East from the equation

Atiku must step down for a South East candidate
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by HarunaWest(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
DrAkpa:

U r moronic with this statement. What makes ibos so special? So Yorubas that have had 8yrs of presidency and another 8yrs of vice presidency are special?

You call names of Yorubas in APC that paid their dues, so ogbonnaya onu and a few other ibos that have been with buhari since 1999 were only keeping time abi?

Now I know why they say common sense is truely not common
Yorubas are special cos they play matured politics. We Northerners are special cos we do same. Isn't Orji Kalu ibo any longer. He stepped down and started supporting Lawan, Okorocha was rolling on the floor trying to evade EFCC while Peter Obi decamped to a less known party. Is that you play politics. You want us to beg you with the presidency? NEVER. If you can't play matured politics like others, that simply means yall don't deserve it. Good day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by CockAndBullStor: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
I love this man!!! Bold and courageous!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by shegz24(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

You can't be agitating that power rotates and remove South East from the equation

The South include the SW,SS,SE.

If there is a SE that can beat Osibanjo,Tinubu,Ameachi in the primaries then so be it.

Now, do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Zeezenho: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oga rotimi power is not given but taken.

tinubu said"he made buhari president" what a powerful man.
he now want buhari to make him president no nah haba he should make himself president or was he lieing?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by King44(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Remember I said I don't want it to go up north,but bcus of greed amongst the southerners it might just stay up north which is ok by me,my vote is for Peter Obi alone.
Tell yourself the truth if the table was turned around and if Igbos had done 8years P which was as well giving to them,bcus they could by no chance had pull the strings by themselves,would Sw vote them to do another 8years when they have not done any?
Make we dey always talk true.
if you have the interest of your people at heart, it staying north shouldn't be cool by you. Politics is about alliance but that is where the problem of the east is. All I am saying is now an fastener is a preside risk candidate give him your full support. Lead by example put him in a better position to win someday if peradventure things didn't go well in 2023
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Duru009(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
If you say South East is good but South West will never produce the presidency of this country again, thy have to wait till 2035.....
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by dominic17: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shut up your dirty mouth.greedy people thinking their are smart, what justification do you have to say that nonsense?if SW must contest after having their turn, what stops the North from contesting? Stop being clever by half. He who goes to equity goes to equity with clean hands ✋
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by DrAkpa(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
HarunaWest:
Yorubas are special cos they play matured politics. We Northerners are special cos we do same. Isn't Orji Kalu ibo any longer. He stepped down and started supporting Lawan, Okorocha was rolling on the floor trying to evade EFCC while Peter Obi decamped to a less known party. Is that you play politics. You want us to beg you with the presidency? NEVER. If you can't play matured politics like others, that simply means yall don't deserve it. Good day.

Aboki, Get out from my mention. You play matured politics, but your almajiris litter the whole of south as beggars, maiguards, terrorists, okada men and general low life rats. Matured politics Kee u there
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by walozanga(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

South currently has:

Osibanjo
Peter Obi

Please, name one person, just one person from the North currently pushing for president who embodies this capacity and capability... I will wait!

Even as far back as 2015, even 2019, who did they produce or project?!! The one in power now, how well has he fared?!!

If the North met the standards, I won't have made that statement!

There is no hypocrisy, just plain facts!

Indirectly u are saying that there can't be anyone worthy anymore from the north. I don't want to promote anybody . The truth remains that federal politics don't work like that.
I can't go to hunting with u and u say my leg looks like that of an antelope. It's better we don't go for the hunt.
Lawan was backed by most of the APC to become Senate president even osibanjo supported the move, he is not bad. Hooooohhhaaa
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by JosephXavier: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
mobileboy:

Atiku must step down for a South East candidate

No he won't

But it rather goes to Atiku or North East than South West since the while South don't want to support South East
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Chuckas(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dem don wake up ?.... It's too late.
We believe more in Peter Obi
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by Iamzik: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

Who is contesting from South East?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by JosephXavier: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Iamzik:

Who is contesting from South East?

I am contesting
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South by mobileboy: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

No he won't

But it rather goes to Atiku or North East than South West since the while South don't want to support South East
Why is the North not supporting East

Or you feel you don't deserve their support or you are too scared to demand for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri / This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.