Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Women Are Not Submissive. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Not Submissive. (3790 Views)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by MrCork17: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
too much edukation & human write. They should be prevented from attendin Univacity angry
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Goldieluks: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

too much edukation & human write. They should be prevented from attendin Univacity angry

i can't help,but laff.
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
showstopa:

@sexkillz,Otondo is a pet name. And I would never fight a war with someone I cannot see. So you can start a fight if you want  tongue.
Black Men forever talkin gof submissiveness,look at where we are in the world today.Mschewwww.Just another ego war.
C'mon! Otondo is no pet name! I'm not as dumb as i look mind you! Otondo is used mainly in Rivers State, so i know what it is. I'm not starting a war, dont mind me! And look at the issue without bringing ego into it! Adam was created before Eve, and with one of his ribs that is. . . wink
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by showstopa: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
@Sexkillz
hahahahahaha.Now I know ppl that did not do NYSC.Rivers indeed.
You see God is very wise as the Creator. However He choose the order of creation,He had a reason for it.Women first oh,or men first. And on a lighter note,there is no rule that says that the first to be created is the superior.There are homes where the first born is uselesser than the last born. grin. I said in Africa,and Nigeria we are most of the time just concerned with whether our wives are submissive or not and we donot even know what submissiveness is. Just in order to Lord it over someone you are stronger than,everyman whips out his weapon of instruction(be it Bible or Quran)and start refering to all the places where it says women shd do this or that,taking everything out of context.

Abasi Mbok!!! Help us eeeeeee.
As a woman why shd I submit to any amn who isnt my husabnd and as a man does having a Penis automatically make me think i deserve to be ass-licked
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by showstopa: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
What is joystick again, and bottom licked?
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by showstopa: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
Oh I see,something is paraphrasing my words,lmao. So what is the synonym for v.ag.i.na, joypot?
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
showstopa:

@Sexkillz
hahahahahaha.Now I know ppl that did not do NYSC.Rivers indeed.
You see God is very wise as the Creator. However He choose the order of creation,He had a reason for it.Women first oh,or men first. And on a lighter note,there is no rule that says that the first to be created is the superior.There are homes where the first born is uselesser than the last born. grin. I said in Africa,and Nigeria we are most of the time just concerned with whether our wives are submissive or not and we donot even know what submissiveness is. Just in order to Lord it over someone you are stronger than,everyman whips out his weapon of instruction(be it Bible or Quran)and start refering to all the places where it says women shd do this or that,taking everything out of context.

Abasi Mbok!!! Help us eeeeeee.
As a woman why shd I submit to any amn who isnt my husabnd and as a man does having a joystick automatically make me think i deserve to be Bottom-licked
grin grin grin Hilarious! Read my posts O! I never advocated submissiveness to someone who's not your husband. But if i'm in a relationship with you and i see traits that will continue after marriage, then It was nice knowing you! Gosh you are funny! grin
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by livedit(f): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you asking why SINGLE WOMEN are not submissive or MARRIED WOMEN are not submissive?

If you are speaking of single women they are not supposed to be submissive to someone that is not their husband.

If you are speaking of married women they are to submit to their husbands as their husbands submit to God.

A woman that is married to a NONbeliever is not to submit to her husband.

Well said Mrs. Chima! Just about exactly what I was going to say. wink
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by pleep(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2011
because we get abused, steped on,and taken advantage of.

that's why i was force to stop being submissive,and quiet and always playing the victim.

also black guys like the loud, tough ,out going fashionable type of girls who are independent.
No please no!! I dont want Mrs. I.N.D.P.E.N.D.A.N.T (do ya kno what dat' means mayne) in my house!
tongue moderation is key!
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by pleep(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
showstopa:

Oh I see,something is paraphrasing my words,lmao. So what is the synonym for v.ag.i.na, joypot?
L.O.L
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 29, 2011
D-sense:

In my own assumption nd understanding I believe women are not submissive simply cause they think they know much that they really do which is not factual. As much as I testify to the reality I still believe women re to be fully submissive to their pairs or husbands.

D-SENSE! angry angry
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by 190: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by kpolli(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2011
pls can a girl explain "taken advantage of"?
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Goldieluks: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2011
check your dictionary^^
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by kpolli(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
my dictionary's definition of those 3 words don't make sense. . .

n can't a sister for once give a broda a straight answer. . . GOSH!!!

u wud now say am taking advantage of u. . . Hiss
Re: Why Women Are Not Submissive. by Goldieluks: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
Why no.

you can't take advantage of someone you don't know or see.

ok lemme help you out,since your dictionary fails to do so.

taking advantage of someone is depriving them of their rights.
using them,and not allowing them their supposed freedom.

this should help to give you a more broader view.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fi-an-ce'e??? / Plastic Surgery - Chinese Man Sues Wife For Having 'ugly' Baby And Wins $120,000 / I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.