Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (340614 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 3:45am On Jul 28, 2011
pictures from yesterday's operations

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:00am On Jul 28, 2011
Str8 . . . keep them coming, pleaseeeeee
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 4:09am On Jul 28, 2011
Sorry but I have to quit, so many pictures to upload but my internet connection is frustrating my efforts. Have to send them from a cyber cafe tomorrrow.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:25am On Jul 28, 2011
spyder880:

Sorry but I have to quit, so many pictures to upload but my internet connection is frustrating my efforts. Have to send them from a cyber cafe tomorrrow.

No problem, Chief . . . you could send them to me to upload them for you too, at least, i could be useful too
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2011
more materials are coming in

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2011
more fence and gate

1 Share

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2011
I have to go to the fencing site and make sure we begin the blinding this morning, see you later.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
I love that fence up there, so nice and beautiful . . . . . .

If i see a man holding a machete like that, i will run for a my life - The man looks too serious and angry
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
Good fence.

Doesnt that my properties and life pose as a treat to ak47 boys??

Since it is so open to public, abie no be niaja??
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^^ Now u just make man pikin fear again oh
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ Now u just make man pikin fear again oh

Is not fear, but security first, after all this hassle , making a home ,u cant even enjoy roasting a corn or plantain with ur family and well wisher at home?

Talkless of sleeping well at night without one of ur eyes wide open with pump action by ur side lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,

Tell me which kind of life be that, no no no sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Security first.

Days are gone , if the lord dont watch, the watchers watch en vain.

Now u have to watch, before God go help u.

That is the true picture of the situation.

Be rich,u makes a big enemys.

Be poor ,u have a small enemys.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^^ Your mouth oh . . . . Well, the nation will eventually rise one day
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by blacksta(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
Outdoor Prison - na wa oo oo - Nigeria one big prison
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
more gates

2 Likes

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
more

2 Likes

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
we are still working on this fence, today we did the blinding for two sides, I will want to leave the front because I am still designing the way the building will be positioned, by the time my client chooses a plan, then we can do the front with the gate(s). we are going to erect the other sides for now.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
The kitchen where they cook gates

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
This is the height I will do this fence, 12 coaches high. Any complaints? grin

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
yes oooo. so no design. just like that, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ Your mouth oh . . . . Well, the nation will eventually rise one day

////// Basket mouth, grin grin grin grin grin grin.

updated. it shall rise. we all are working foward for that.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
i go climb tha fence bear hand , no skin pain, grin grin grin grin grin

pls make u put more security.ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dont worry, by the time I arrange some wicked spikes and jagged pieces of iron, nobody will think of climbing this one grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2011
I had to dig up all the old blocks left by the previous owner so I can lay a new fresh fence and what a blessing it turned out to be, the foundation they did was so shallow, the blinding was so light that it could not even carry this fence confidently.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2011
spyder880:

Dont worry, by the time I arrange some wicked spikes and jagged pieces of iron, nobody will think of climbing this one grin

hahahaha . . good one
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
Nice fence and good gates,

@SYPDER880, on your previous post on fences, there was a fence that are wired with razor looking shape and the other with a electricfied line wires.

And casting my mind back in the 70s and 80s and up to date, mostly any fence is been secured with broken bottles and jerked and spikes old metals on top.

Here comes my question. in this two cases , which one is the best and more secure?

The first one is so fancy and good looking too, but what if there is no light?. what happens to the mans security?.

The second is out dated but more dangerous in looking becuase of the risk involved in climbing the fence, but not high tech?.

Pls help me out on this.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2011
rastaman20:

Nice fence and good gates,

@SYPDER880, on your previous post on fences, there was a fence that are wired with razor looking shape and the other with a electricfied line wires.

And casting my mind back in the 70s and 80s and up to date, mostly any fence is been secured with broken bottles and jerked and spikes old metals on top.

Here comes my question. in this two cases , which one is the best and more secure?

The first one is so fancy and good looking too, but what if there is no light?. what happens to the mans security?.

The second is out dated but more dangerous in looking becuase of the risk involved in climbing the fence, but not high tech?.

Pls help me out on this.

Actually electrified fences offer more security features but our power situation and maintenance is the fear. I always advice some other type of fence that can offer protection whether there is power or not.

I am thinking of opening another thread with another topic but am scared because I have too many threads going on at the same time. I will defer that topic till later next month.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by dudubody: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2011
spyder880 my man, abeg how much is the estimate for a regular fence for a regular plot of land 60 by 120 excluding gate, no design just regular height fence
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
More to learn today, I am willing
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2011
spyder880:

Actually electrified fences offer more security features but our power situation and maintenance is the fear. I always advice some other type of fence that can offer protection whether there is power or not.

I am thinking of opening another thread with another topic but am scared because I have too many threads going on at the same time. I will defer that topic till later next month.

Good one, maybe it can be treated here as well , since all are related to almost thesame topic,(Fence And Gates)

@ALL plsease vote for it.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
Electrified fence, in a nation where your family come and visiting without notice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.