Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 (33665 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Elsanchez:

E no consign you whether na 3%

You should be happy that people are waking up and wants their voice heard

Enough of bad governance
No mind them owomida urchins.. after shouting Jagagbam jagajaga upandan..they will retire to their 50# bread and beans.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Tomek09(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
true, whoever wins the north wins the presidency and I don't see obi winning any core northern state.
So na Tinubu go win core Northern States
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nisiw366: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
toujurs:
Tinubu would win Apc flag bearer, and that would be the end of Apc in nigeria.

Tinubu bleeped up, he would have given his votes to osinbanjo, south south and south east and a bit of south west would rather vote for peter obi.

The north would vote their own, atiku. Arewa would definitely vote atiku. They are so afraid of power shifting to the south, Who would vote for tinubu.

He would waste his money during this election, i pity him, his stolen funds would be wasted unnecessarily. undecided
Which of the south west will vote peter obi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by InoGetJoy: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Emir01:

Good one despite that. I can tell you with full chest that majority of Igbos are supporting him based on sentiment of want to produce president which they have right to do. You can't totally seperate politics and interest. We all have our candidates based on our different reasons.
We're supporting Peter Obi because we've seen what bad leadership can do.
Believe me, if it was someone like Rochas, Igbos will vote Atiku or Osibanjo

3 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Bimpe1111: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Forget about old men, vote young vibrant man

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by 00FFT00(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
We will finally answer the Yoruba false narrative of "Nonsignificant" Igbo votes.
Shebi Tinubu wan win nomination?.

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by stanluiz(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:
IGBO NDI NWE'M

Honestly, my heart is overjoyed by what I've been seeing in the past days. These people took our silence for stupidity. They went on a campaign of hatred and insults against the Great Igbo Nation. They called us inconsequential, 5%ers, a "dot" in the circle, and nonentities. They said our votes don't make any "meaningful" impact in elections and that they're just for "top-ups". They said we were 3rd class citizens and don't matter.

To further add insult to injuries, they denied us our place in the scheme of things in Nigeria. We've been shut out of all the security apparatus of the State called Nigeria and we don't have any tangible thing to boast of in this dispensation. They also alienated us in the succession plans of who becomes the President of Nigeria. Some said we should build bridges while others said we have no electoral value and that we, the Great Igbo Nation, are minorities.

Ndigbo, these things pain me to the bone marrow that's why I've always done my part in making sure everyone around me gets their PVCs and vote on the D-day. My parents are prominent people in the Ohaneze Ndigbo and I also have links with the Igbo bu Igbo. In these two organisations, the leaders have made it a top agenda that members must do away with voter apathy.

The actions of some concerned Igbo individuals and groups as seen in Alaba international market and other market groups, is commendable. We must consolidate and ensure this goes even to the deepermost parts of Alaigbo and beyond. Let every Igbo man, woman, and youth make a statement. Let's shun voter apathy and respond to these insults.

We as individuals, can and should do whatever to ensure our umunnes get their PVCs and vote. Post about PVCs on your WhatsApp status daily (I do this), send people messages and reminders about PVCs, help those who haven't registered to do so and even offer to drive them to collect theirs (if you have the means). If each and every Igbo man does this, we would take back our rightful place in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Even if Biafra is the goal, let us take back our Majority stake in Nigeria.

Ndigbo, the time is now. The time is right. Let's do this for ourselves, our children, our future, our prestige and our homeland. Always remember that politics affects everything even the price of garri in the market.

Ndigbo bilie nu! Ndigbo k'anyi nwe ofu obi biko nu. Igbo g'adi rue ebighebi. Iseee!

Ndewo nu, Umunne'm.
Oga leave this story. With what is happening now, it now clear that Igbo will not be president in 2023.

Now the question is what is the next plan ? Do we have plan B ?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by BabaIbo: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
true, whoever wins the north wins the presidency and I don't see obi winning any core northern state.

And if Obi and Kwankwaso merge, I mean LP and NNPP coming together just the way APC was formed?

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by BabaIbo: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
Oga leave this story. With what is happening now, it now clear that Igbo will not be president in 2023.

You're not God!

And if Obi and Kwankwaso merge, I mean LP and NNPP coming together just the way APC was formed?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by emperor863(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I'm glad that the Igbos have finally woken up!!

Few days ago, I told someone the problem of the igbos is lack of political apathy despite their huge population. If the igbos decides to get their PVCs like they're doing right now and then vote in the next election, then I'm afraid, they'll no longer be known as 5% but 90%. There will be a massive transformation in the east come 2023 because those guys ain't joking with the forthcoming elections!

The same south east where Simon Ekpa has declared no election. You know what? The federal government will not stop him because they enjoy the drama he is acting. I think you saw the primaries of APC and PDP?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by chatinent: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Few days ago, I told someone the problem of the igbos is lack of political apathy despite their huge population. If the igbos decides to get their PVCs like they're doing right now and then vote in the next election, then I'm afraid, they'll no longer be known as 5% but 90%. There will be a massive transformation in the east come 2023 because those guys ain't joking with the forthcoming elections!

Lack of political apathy?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by somegirl1: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
baretalk:

I smell beef.

It's venison actually
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is it not this same PVC that has put Nigerians into hardships, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and bad governance under Buhari?After queueing under the hot sun to vote, what we got as a reward is agony.
As if atiku or tinubu is any better.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Emir01: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

We're supporting Peter Obi because we've seen what bad leadership can do.
Believe me, if it was someone like Rochas, Igbos will vote Atiku or Osibanjo

What's Peter Obi antecedent?. Is he not Peter Obi that defected from APGA to PDP and then Labour party now? Peter Obi is just like ordinary politicians. Don't use all your energy to campaign now, we stll have 7 months ahead to do that Ire o!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by chatinent: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
khingTony:
So na igbos dominate Alaba intl market

2023 is the time to take back Nigeria

Peter Obi 2023

There is a reason it is called “Ala Aba.”

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by TheOgaBoss: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

I don't see kwankwaso agreeing to vice obi, except obi becomes vice.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:

Na from crawl dem dey begin run.

You and I know that there is voter apathy in the SE and amongst Igbos resident in various parts of Nigeria. Once we sensitise our people and they come out to vote, we become a major bloc capable of negotiating and getting things done our way. Our votes will speak for us.

Even if we don't get it in 2023, the person that gets it courtesy of our efforts, would not joke with us and we would position ourselves for the nearest future.

Na small small music dey take enter "joromi". Let's make a statement come 2023 first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Emir01:

What's Peter Obi antecedent?. Is he not Peter Obi that defected from APGA to PDP and then Labour party now? Peter Obi is just like ordinary politicians. Don't use all your energy to campaign now, we stll have 7 months ahead to do that Ire o!

Stop all these Yeye cappings abeg. Na Peter Obi you dey call "ordinary politicians"? You must have mistook him for Osibanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by splashbaby(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Obj is a goal, like the lockdown, like the Covid-19’s

OBI is GOOD GOVERNANCE-VIRUS 23

OBI is locking Nigeria down like the Covid 19. Get infected with the good things of life and not the usual bad things that happen in Nigeria

Come close and Get infected with good governance

Underrate Obi at your own peril
Take back Nigeria for Labour Party... What a smart mooove grin grin grin grin
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by FuckOsuPigs: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Lack of political apathy ke? You're contradicting yourself jare
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1 kyase ... This is the LGA of the Lagos State APC Chair and the PDP Guber Candidate.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by splashbaby(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
00FFT00:
We will finally answer the Yoruba false narrative of "Nonsignificant" Igbo votes.
Shebi Tinubu wan win nomination?.
For Labour Party Bá..... What a smart moove grin grin grin Only Kaduna state go wipe out una vote... shocked shocked shocked fruitless effort.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:
garfield1 kyase ... This is the LGA of the Lagos State APC Chair and the PDP Guber Candidate.

How is this relevant
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:
How is this relevant
That's to tell you the tussle in the LGA, that's where I will likely vote.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by stanluiz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

You're not God!

Merge what ? Kwakwanso don't what to be obi vice and vice versa.

With what is happening now. What is the hope of Igbo nation in Nigeria politics. Pdp has Atiku as their candidate and he will pick his vice from SS. They have don't consider SE any longer.

Igbos don't have any stake or structure in APC. Ogbonnaya onu, Umahi, okoroacha and other igbos in APC are wasting their time. Umahi and okoroacha think asslicking buhari will give them president but buhari has throw them under the bus.

Peter obi will not win in 2023. Highest na 3rd position be will see. But I like how he dump the useless pdp and go and Contest in another party.

Now what is our plan B in 2023 now that the president is not coming to the South East?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:

That's a very good take on this issue.

We may well have two muslims, each flying the flags of PDP and APC.

Peter Obi is the only Christian choice

If it's all about tribalism and religion...,must I be affected?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by stanluiz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Na from crawl dem dey begin run.

You and I know that there is voter apathy in the SE and amongst Igbos resident in various parts of Nigeria. Once we sensitise our people and they come out to vote, we become a major bloc capable of negotiating and getting things done our way. Our votes will speak for us.

Even if we don't get it in 2023, the person that gets it courtesy of our efforts, would not joke with us and we would position ourselves for the nearest future.

Na small small music dey take enter "joromi". Let's make a statement come 2023 first.
Ipob need to be taken out first before you can achieve all this. Most especially their leaders in abroad together with their foot soldiers in the east.

This is what South East governors should do. But they too incompetence to do that.

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by InoGetJoy: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Emir01:

Peter Obi defected from PDP because he can't throw the kinda money Atiku did.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by CSTRR: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
baretalk:
Make una support Tinubu, no waste your vote.
Lol

That would never happen.

He should go and meet Buhari for his votes.
After all they have an ethnic based agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
Ipob need to be taken out first before you can achieve all this. Most especially their leaders in abroad together with their foot soldiers in the east.

This is what South East governors should do. But they too incompetence to do that.
101% right here.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by kingsmac(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
I hope the election won't be rigged at the end.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by CSTRR: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
Merge what ? Kwakwanso don't what to be obi vice and vice versa.

With what is happening now. What is the hope of Igbo nation in Nigeria politics. Pdp has Atiku as their candidate and he will pick his vice from SS. They have don't consider SE any longer.

Igbos don't have any stake or structure in APC. Ogbonnaya onu, Umahi, okoroacha and other igbos in APC are wasting their time. Umahi and okoroacha think asslicking buhari will give them president but buhari has throw them under the bus.

Peter obi will not win in 2023. Highest na 3rd position be will see. But I like how he dump the useless pdp and go and Contest in another party.

Now what is our plan B in 2023 now that the president is not coming to the South East?
Even if Peter obi does not win, he need to pull at least third or second.
He can do it.
If he can pull that off, then he becomes a serious Force to be reckoned with in subsequent elections and political parties will want to woo him.

Igbos too need to ensure they vote this time and keep voting.
Don't go back to apathy.
Politicians only respect votes.

Tinubu is respected today because they believe he controls a bloc vote.
And he uses that bloc votes to bargain.
Take that away, and nobody give a fucckkk.

An active voting Igbo population will become president sooner rather than later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures / Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.