Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 (33680 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by kingsmac(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
That is if the election won't be rigged at the end.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
Nigerian christians are very angry, we shall vote the only candidate we get .. Mr .OBI

Better don't play the religious card! If elections strictly go in that line you mentioned, Muslims will forever rule this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
Ipob need to be taken out first before you can achieve all this. Most especially their leaders in abroad together with their foot soldiers in the east.

This is what South East governors should do. But they too incompetence to do that.

Most of them are after their pockets and really do not care about the state. Our leaders seem to be dancing to the music played by others from other regions.

If they could sit up, sensitising the people won't be that difficult because people would be naturally drawn to them due to their exemplary lives. This is the lacuna that Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob boys are exploiting.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Cool83(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
When are we shutting down Nairaland? we need to get our pvc
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benmob:
in see comment do u see he said Igbo are majority in lagos
that's Ina mentality here
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by stanluiz(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
CSTRR:

Even if Peter obi does not win, he need to pull at least third or second.
He can do it.
If he can pull that off, then he becomes a serious Force to be reckoned with in subsequent elections and political parties will want to woo him.

Igbos too need to ensure they vote this time and keep voting.
Don't go back to apathy.
Politicians only respect votes.

Tinubu is respected today because they believe he controls a bloc vote.
And he uses that bloc votes to bargain.
Take that away, and nobody give a fucckkk.

An active voting Igbo population will become president sooner rather than later.

The ones they are have been voting since 1999 what has happened ?

I am beginning to think there is an grand conspiracy against Igbo president. Why should SE have 5 states while other region have 6 and 7. The civil war is not over. What's happened in 1970 what just a sieze fire. The civil war is now fight as a form of cold war.

Low numbers of state. Low numbers of Representatives in the Nass. It is too bad. Your vote will not change that.

If Tinubu actually wins because he has the advantage. That means the South East will wait for another 16 to even hope of getting the president.

Can igbos wait for another 16 years to have president ? The answer is No. This is the reason why there is biafra agitation in the East.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by BabaIbo: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
Merge what ? Kwakwanso don't what to be obi vice and vice versa.

With what is happening now. What is the hope of Igbo nation in Nigeria politics. Pdp has Atiku as their candidate and he will pick his vice from SS. They have don't consider SE any longer.

Igbos don't have any stake or structure in APC. Ogbonnaya onu, Umahi, okoroacha and other igbos in APC are wasting their time. Umahi and okoroacha think asslicking buhari will give them president but buhari has throw them under the bus.

Peter obi will not win in 2023. Highest na 3rd position be will see. But I like how he dump the useless pdp and go and Contest in another party.

Now what is our plan B in 2023 now that the president is not coming to the South East?

Our plan B should be building a formidable presence or voice by giving Obi a good votes i.e higher than expected, which may be a boost for him in future elections, my point is in politics decanting and so on is not a new thing, if obi can pull a good number from the east and quash that apathy mentality others have as regarding Igbos and elections, it will help any aspirant of Igbo decent in future contest when the ticket is open to be contested for.

And also, taking part in politics fully, i.e let others know our real number.

There are many huddles OR odd against APC in the next election, just as Buhari didn't tamper with this primary, I don't see him tampering with the general election.

Forget Buhari and power of incumbency and control of INEC. Atiku has been nursing this ambition long ago and I believe he must have done a lot of assignments on that.
Truth be told, I see him winning this. I see kwankwaso stepping down for him somehow somehow.

As for APC presidential ticket, it is only people who deceive themselves that thinks there is any other candidate that can challenge Tinubu for APC ticket, most of us knw that but we're just being hopeful on anything happening.

To your question, if Obi can pull a surprise by having a higher than expected number of votes, it may give Igbo region a boost in actualizing an Igbo presidency OR give them deserve attention from anyone who end up becoming the president.

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by IamANigerianMan: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Better don't play the religious card! If elections strictly go in that line you mentioned, Muslims will forever rule this country.

Stupid talk , where are they?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by BabaIbo: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
The ones they are have been voting since 1999 what has happened ?

I am beginning to think there is an grand conspiracy against Igbo president. Why should SE have 5 states while other region have 6 and 7. The civil war is not over. What's happened in 1970 what just a sieze fire. The civil war is now fight as a form of cold war.

Low numbers of state. Low numbers of Representatives in the Nass. It is too bad. Your vote will not change that.

If Tinubu actually wins because he has the advantage. That means the South East will wait for another 16 to even hope of getting the president.

Can igbos wait for another 16 years to have president ? The answer is No. This is the reason why there is biafra agitation in the East.

Atiku has more chance than Tinubu, so it may be just 8 years.

You can see I and that man you quoted has the same view, which I think is very good.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by BabaIbo: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
CSTRR:

Even if Peter obi does not win, he need to pull at least third or second.
He can do it.
If he can pull that off, then he becomes a serious Force to be reckoned with in subsequent elections and political parties will want to woo him.

Igbos too need to ensure they vote this time and keep voting.
Don't go back to apathy.
Politicians only respect votes.

Tinubu is respected today because they believe he controls a bloc vote.
And he uses that bloc votes to bargain.
Take that away, and nobody give a fucckkk.

An active voting Igbo population will become president sooner rather than later.

You get the point bro, that is same thing I told him.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by onyxo76(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
JaredNormak:
This is the reason Hausa, Fulani and South-Waste people don't want election to hold in South East, if you're looking for the sponsors of UGM and no election in Igboland, hold this evil APC government responsible.

They know Igbos have the numbers, and they've dreaded the day ever Igbo man will unite for a common purpose. Igbos should tighten security around them now because these vultures in APC will put up a despicable fight just to dampen the spirit of Igbos during this election period and distract them from voting.

Every hands must be on desk to disgrace the sponsors of UGM and chase away the "No election in Igboland" chanters.

Now it's time to break the evil hands holding this nation down, and I believe Igbos are capable through unity of purpose.

you get it jare.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by guysis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
How To Sell #PeterObi To Northern Nigerians...

No South Easterner can win a presidential election in Nigeria without the support of Northern Nigeria. This is not a curse, it is a statistical fact.

Based on the above fact, the major task of supporters of The Peter Obi Presidential Campaign should be to market Peter Obi to Nigerians in the North. To achieve this, I've come up with the following strategic ideas:

1. Translate All Peter Obi's speeches to Hausa and Fulfulde .

2. Buy Radio airtime in major Radio stations in the North where Peter's Translated Speeches and interviews will be played on a weekly basis.

3. BBC Hausa is vital. Get in touch with them. Grant regular interviews with bbc Hausa and other Hausa and Fulfulde platforms .

4. Create Physical presence through liason offices in key Northern cities. These offices should be functional and effectively engaging grassroot formations to propagate the message of a new Nigeria.

5. A powerful Northern Nigerian deputy from Kano, Kaduna or Kastina - the super 3 Ks.

6. Create a Shadow Cabinet with Shadow Ministers..
A Shadow cabinet doesn't have executive power since they are only executive members of government in waiting. Distribute key Shadow Ministries to the 3 Ks. This will create a deep effect in the political conversation in the North. The Shadow Ministers will operate just like normal Ministers, they should be given official cars and their job will include to criticize the original Ministers in the current administration - offering a better alternative to the unsolved problems of the current cabinet. Shadow cabinets are powerful opposition tools. This alone could place Labour Party as the main opposition party displacing PDP which is almost on its way to the grave.

7. The North is Nigeria's most politically conscious region. They don't vote money, they vote interest. Protect Northern interest in Nigeria while ensuring a balance in the South.

8. Supporters of Peter Obi must avoid getting into social media wars with Northern Nigerians. Stop the subs....they are your partner in constructing the new Nigeria. I've always maintained that the North is not in enmity with the South. Some evil politicians created a fake division. Peter Obi must expose that division and seek to be a unifier. Supporters of Peter Obi must have at least 10 influential Northerners who are partners in the Rescue Nigeria project.

9. Avoid religious misunderstandings. Respect each other's religious opinions.

10. Protect Northern businesses in the South and vice versa.

If Peter Obi is successfully sold to the North, you will see a political miracle in 2023.

Forget those who believe that nothing can happen beyond pdp and apc - when I was building the Gemsbok Group brand, such people also told me that an African cannot build technologies and export it to America etc. They laughed at me until I did it.

Peter Obi is a builder... laugh at him with caution.

Please pass this message until it gets to Mr. Peter Obi and his campaign team.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Valkc2021(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bar1941:
This dotians with their noise, as if they are more than 5% that they are.

Must you always show how naive and unreasonable that you are?
Mpama
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by 00FFT00(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
splashbaby:
For Labour Party Bá..... What a smart moove grin grin grin Only Kaduna state go wipe out una vote... shocked shocked shocked fruitless effort.

Standby...
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Grandemperor(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sit-at-home, and sit-at-inec = sit-at-pvc (poly-vinyl-chloride)
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Donair(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bar1941:
This dotians with their noise, as if they are more than 5% that they are.

You lack understanding bigot!!!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Obainomilano: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
989900:

Peter Obi no be Igbo movement; he is a national movement for those who yearn for better governance.

I'm yoruba, and me my relatives, friends and neighbors are all going to vote for Peter Obi.

Either home or abroad, I must preach the gospel about Peter Obi's candidacy to at least 75% of Nigerian folks I engage with daily.
This is not about party, tribe, nor religion -- this about we and this modern day slave traders who want to turn us into their perpetual slaves/mugu.

Sick, corrupt septuagenarians and octogenarians with archaic ideas seeking office -- we say, NO!
....if we have up to 20% of Nigerians with your mentality then there is still hope for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:
garfield1 kyase ... This is the LGA of the Lagos State APC Chair and the PDP Guber Candidate.

wahala
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:
wahala

They all either vote apc or stay at home.I trust oba rilwan
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

They all either vote apc or stay at home.I trust oba rilwan
Don't start that ooo
Congratulations anyways
You won
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:
wahala
APC hasn't won that LGA since 2011... Presidency.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

APC hasn't won that LGA since 2011... Presidency.
Wow, fascinating, wahala dey be that
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Don't start that ooo
Congratulations anyways
You won
Leave him alone, when his State will first produce massive PDP votes before 4pm grin
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Don't start that ooo
Congratulations anyways
You won

A massive victory.see the gap.I remember telling you that amechi will beat osibanjo...am also happy that he came second which is strategic incase something happens
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

A massive victory.see the gap.I remember telling you that amechi will beat osibanjo...am also happy that he came second which is strategic incase something happens

Yeah, anything happens, he will step in
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

Leave him alone, when his State will first produce massive PDP votes before 4pm grin

A southern Christian would've been the best bet for APC, but let's see how Tinubu will campaign
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by lendahand(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
JaredNormak:
Usu, must you lots complain about everything Igbos do?

They promote Obi, you bleat that his supporters don't have PVC.

Peter Okoye of P Square tries to influence his people to get PVC, you Hatewedu drinkers complain that he's feeling to bossy.

Some Obi supporters show their PVCs, you start telling them that getting PVC is one thing and voting the right person is another thing. Are you lots eternally cursed with foolishness? Them tell you say they want vote Nsi azu Tininbu and before?

Now Igbos all over Nigeria are mobilizing to get their PVCs and you're crying initial gragra. If not for the feeling of humanity I have in me, I suppose use Oraimo charger wipe you for neck like 20 times at least.
oraimo na better quality oo grin
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Yeah, anything happens, he will step in

He won't.according to the new electoral act,they will be new primary but he should wi n
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

He won't.according to the new electoral act,they will be new primary but he should wi n
Oh really
Nope the next time, there will be a consensus
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

If care is not taken,tinubu would narrowly take crs...me and you know that with se gone,no state will give pdp massive votes except delta or Adamawa which is unlikely
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

A southern Christian would've been the best bet for APC, but let's see how Tinubu will campaign

A southern christian like obi or wike but there not in apc.amechi really tried,I salute him.osibanjo is worthless
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Oh really
Nope the next time, there will be a consensus

Yes since there will be no tinubu to contend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign / Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Sanusi II: Court Bars Kano Government From Dissolving Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.