Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 (33676 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

A southern christian like obi or wike but there not in apc.amechi really tried,I salute him.osibanjo is worthless
My question now is, how would Tinubu win?
Aside South west states and kwara where can he win again

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

If care is not taken,tinubu would narrowly take crs...me and you know that with se gone,no state will give pdp massive votes except delta or Adamawa which is unlikely
grin grin grin cheesy

Ben Ayade has already helped PDP grin
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

A Southern Christian would've been the best bet for APC, but let's see how Tinubu will campaign
Well, time shall tell.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Bluntemperor: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
princepee:
Way to go guys!
Don't just complain, make it happen .
Vote and make sure your vote counts!

Good !
Let everyone go and register to vote in 2023!
The Elites- are the ones complaining because they have left this all important assignments to the -traders,the transporters,etc but time to wake up from slumber!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

grin grin grin cheesy

Ben Ayade has already helped PDP grin

No pdp are actually helping apc...
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by barragan: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
989900:

Peter Obi no be Igbo movement; he is a national movement for those who yearn for better governance.

I'm yoruba, and me my relatives, friends and neighbors are all going to vote for Peter Obi.

Either home or abroad, I must preach the gospel about Peter Obi's candidacy to at least 75% of Nigerian folks I engage with daily.
This is not about party, tribe, nor religion -- this about we and this modern day slave traders who want to turn us into their perpetual slaves/mugu.

Sick, corrupt septuagenarians and octogenarians with archaic ideas seeking office -- we say, NO!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

My question now is, how would Tinubu win?
Aside South west states and kwara where can he win again

The ques is where in the south amechi even win?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

Well, time shall tell.
yes ooo
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

The ques is where in the south amechi even win?
everywhere in the south

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by paramakina202: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
If igbos fail to get president in 2023 ? What is our plan B ?

Will it be the end of the world if Igbos didn't get president in 2023?
When you fail exam what do you do,quit or try again?
For the past 22 years Biafra agitators have taken us back politically and economically and we have lost thousands Igbo youths in the process with absolutely nothing to show for it.This is time for ndi Igbo to take back their land from the uncoordinated Biafra agitators and focus in rebuilding our land through political participations at all level.Just take a look at how poorly our politicians performed during this apc and pdp primary elections after 10 years of IPOB reign in Igboland and compare with our national political position in 2012 before IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

No pdp are actually helping apc...
Story, unless a State I don't know already.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:
Story, unless a State I don't know already.

You are starting to reason like kyase... In ss,incumbency is the biggest factor.sandy is a violent man and as you know ayade is ready...in 2019..it was 117,000 to 290,000 between two northerners.I just hope you were not dreaming
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

You are starting to reason like kyase... In ss,incumbency is the biggest factor.sandy is a violent man and as you know ayade is ready...in 2019..it was 117,000 to 290,000 between two northerners.I just hope you were not dreaming
how I take the reason now Boss nawaoo
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:
how I take the reason now Boss nawaoo

Sorry sir.the guy dey misyarn.he thinks pdp will still sweep my state as before
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by ManMountain(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Take Igbos for granted and you will be SHOCKED, remember we have the NUMBERS across all regions in Nigeria, we will show why politics is a numbers game in 2023, I'm glad Igbbos are waking up now.

They’ve been sleeping all these years or their leaders have been collecting money from highest bidders to write election results from hotel rooms?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Kyase(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Sorry sir.the guy dey misyarn.he thinks pdp will still sweep my state as before
so me sef Dey misyarn cheesy
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:
Incumbency? With an impending SS VP, let's dream on.... I believe you.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by EdwardRandy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Ok sir, I get your point. No be wetin dem Dey fight put. Na better Nigeria we all want.

As at the last census, Edo State population is MORE than the population of Abia, Ebonyi and half of Enugu states combine.

The greatest disservice we can do to ourselves, is to be quixotic when it comes to issues that requires realistic analysis.

Playing the tribal card will NOT favor any candidate. Sell Obi as a nationalist, and not as an Igbo product
We are selling Obi both as a nationalist and Igbo product, if you no like am go and hug a nearby transformer. Those wey wan vote Tinubu and Atiku, are they selling both candidates as nationalists or party/ethnic champions? E don reach igbo turn and all of una wan advice them how to market their candidate because of the wide/mutual hatred y'all have for the East.

As for that nonsense census you used as a reference up there, I'll be 30 years this year, and since I was born neither me nor my family has ever been counted in a census before. So where the Bleep did Edo state get their populations to unseat the East?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Bestbeelieve: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
are those in kano getting pvc too or they have gotten for their cows and chickens too and their fellow brothers across the border in Niger and mali who will flock through those borders en mass to come and vote! i admire the frenzy they create for all of you!until you all come to the realization that the present structure of the country as it is can NEVER bring progress,NOTHING shall change!!! imagine the amount of money that changed hands in the name of delegates and you expect a miracle!!! sorry o!!! Tinubu like Bhari before him is power drunk!!! and like Bhari will find himself clueless to the task!!!! if he wins which i don't think likely! Reasons for another day!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Moneyyman: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Exactly! The igbos are never a minority. They only need to show that strength in 2023.

StrongAlphMale:
I'm glad that the Igbos have finally woken up!!

Few days ago, I told someone the problem of the igbos is lack of political apathy despite their huge population. If the igbos decides to get their PVCs like they're doing right now and then vote in the next election, then I'm afraid, they'll no longer be known as 5% but 90%. There will be a massive transformation in the east come 2023 because those guys ain't joking with the forthcoming elections!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:
Incumbency? With an impending SS VP, let's dream on.... I believe you.

You are funny.what influence does a betrayer like okowa have in crs? Okowa is not peter.this tinubu victory shows that you should not be arguing with me.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Foolishbuhari: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Baawaa:
All this gragra is nothing, the real voters know themselves
Oh you're scared now? Lee to the Mao grin
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

You are funny.what influence does a betrayer like okowa have in crs? Okowa is not peter.this tinubu victory shows that you should not be arguing with me.
You are correct.

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu has already finished work himself.He is bad product.

By the end of 2023 , the APC will be restricted to only the SW
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I'm glad that the Igbos have finally woken up!!

Few days ago, I told someone the problem of the igbos is lack of political apathy despite their huge population. If the igbos decides to get their PVCs like they're doing right now and then vote in the next election, then I'm afraid, they'll no longer be known as 5% but 90%. There will be a massive transformation in the east come 2023 because those guys ain't joking with the forthcoming elections!
5% doesn't represent Igbo population! It represents the vote Buhari received in South East.
2023 people go believe die
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by harmony75: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Great youths are waking up �
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by wowcatty: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alaba market itself needs forever shutdown and relocating to Aba, it will happen in due time, I can see it. UN and ICC waste bin go receive letters tire.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Inosky: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos were nonchalant in previous elections in Nigeria but this time we won't! Senseble Nigerians who wish their children well in future should vote rightly, vote Peter Obi of Labour party. Be OBI-ligated and OBI-dient. God bless you.

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Stupid talk , where are they?

Call it any talk you deem fit. The fact is staring at you.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
JaredNormak:
This is the reason Hausa, Fulani and South-Waste people don't want election to hold in South East, if you're looking for the sponsors of UGM and no election in Igboland, hold this evil APC government responsible.

They know Igbos have the numbers, and they've dreaded the day ever Igbo man will unite for a common purpose. Igbos should tighten security around them now because these vultures in APC will put up a despicable fight just to dampen the spirit of Igbos during this election period and distract them from voting.

Every hands must be on desk to disgrace the sponsors of UGM and chase away the "No election in Igboland" chanters.

Now it's time to break the evil hands holding this nation down, and I believe Igbos are capable through unity of purpose.

Like what those idiots did at Ago palace 2019..

Now that the Lord of Argbero has emerge winner!!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu has already finished work himself.He is bad product.

By the end of 2023 , the APC will be restricted to only the SW

Atiku is an equally bad product so who gets a stronger structure wins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough / Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.