Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 (33682 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Sleekfingers: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
And so?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by excel101(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obi Kpererempe is a goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by ibechris(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Yes, they will become a force but they must not reduce it to tribal issues else, they will still end up being marginalized. Don’t be deceived, Igbo is not a majority. Edo state alone is bigger than Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi state combine. Two Northern States are bigger than the entire 5 eastern states.

So, be careful when you try to play ethic politics because, it CAN NEVER favor the East,

Yes, they have a good candidate. Let’s detribalize him and give him a national outlook that will be accepted across tribe and religion.

Once other region perceive Peter Obi movement as an Igbo movement, forget it, that will be the end of his political career

Mumu...your analysis has no educational sense.
So, u feel say u go school?
Local man that has not travelled yet he is analysing what he doesn't know.

Is it the land that makes the population or the people?
Werey ,I am sure u have smoked something.

Keep your stupid analysis to yourself.

Lagos is one of the smallest states in Nigeria yet,has more population than any other states in Nigeria of which igbos make up the second largest tribe. Same thing applies to Kano state,Abuja and even Maiduguri.

Niger state is the largest state in Nigeria yet has the smallest population of people....u see why u need to stop smoking India hemp at a very young age.

12 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by paramakina202: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
From today going forward any idiot that shout no election in Biafraland should be lynched.

8 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by MickenzyBeatz: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nice one
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Lightorder: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tribe aside, why is it that it is only the Igbos that are clamouring for a candidate that is decent ? Before you come to rant tribalistically, that Obi had a lot of enemies in his state when he was the governor and he didn’t care . Reason is because he never supported those who came to squander or CHOP . He starved them till he left that office, leaving a fortune for his predecessor. Orji Uzo kalu, Okorocha etc are Igbos. If they like , they should jump up and down , they will never be supported by igbos.

NB: No Nigerian anywhere from any of the tribes that lives outside this country would vote APC or PDP candidates , if given the opportunity. Scammers everywhere

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by NwaIdeato: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Stop making noise. Peter Obi nor go see draw.
We shall see

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Yes, they will become a force but they must not reduce it to tribal issues else, they will still end up being marginalized. Don’t be deceived, Igbo is not a majority. Edo state alone is bigger than Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi state combine. Two Northern States are bigger than the entire 5 eastern states.

So, be careful when you try to play ethic politics because, it CAN NEVER favor the East,

Yes, they have a good candidate. Let’s detribalize him and give him a national outlook that will be accepted across tribe and religion.

Once other region perceive Peter Obi movement as an Igbo movement, forget it, that will be the end of his political career

I really do not understand your contradictory statement as per the bolded but the rest are good.

Edo State being large doesn't mean she has more population than any of those states you mentioned (except Ebonyi). It's just like saying Chad or Mali is more populous than Nigeria because Chad and/or Mali is larger than Nigeria.

Truly, Obi ain't an Igbo agenda but one for all Nigerians. That's why we are pushing for Nigerians to see the light.

10 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
samonak:

I can't but agree with you, but will our votes count? There's a reason a " MAHMUD YAHAYA" is there as INEC chair, when the chips are down, operation "The more you See the less you understand" will be activated. Who know go know.

Bros, it would count. Just do your bit and leave the rest. We would take it up from there.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Benmob: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Tell them please. Too much sense wan kee you. You deserve a bottle of Origin.
so to u land mass means population, Russian with all d land mass,. Nigeria is still populated than them. So Edo state is big, now Edo state is now a tribe in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Emir01: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
989900:

Peter Obi no be Igbo movement; he is a national movement for those who yearn for better governance.

I'm yoruba, and me my relatives, friends and neighbors are all going to vote for Peter Obi.

Either home or abroad, I must preach the gospel about Peter Obi's candidacy to at least 75% of Nigerian folks I engage with daily.
This is not about party, tribe, nor religion -- this about we and this modern day slave traders who want to turn us into their perpetual slaves/mugu.

Sick, corrupt septuagenarians and octogenarians with archaic ideas seeking office -- we say, NO!

Good one despite that. I can tell you with full chest that majority of Igbos are supporting him based on sentiment of want to produce president which they have right to do. You can't totally seperate politics and interest. We all have our candidates based on our different reasons.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by EhisChelsea1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
ibechris:

So, u feel say u go school.

Lagos is one the smallest states in Nigeria yet,has more population that any other states in Nigeria of which igbos make up the second largest tribe.

Niger state is the largeststate in Nigeria yet has the smallest population of people....u see why u need to stop smoking India hemp.

Ok sir, I get your point. No be wetin dem Dey fight put. Na better Nigeria we all want.

As at the last census, Edo State population is MORE than the population of Abia, Ebonyi and half of Enugu states combine.

The greatest disservice we can do to ourselves, is to be quixotic when it comes to issues that requires realistic analysis.

Playing the tribal card will NOT favor any candidate. Sell Obi as a nationalist, and not as an Igbo product
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by ukahrawah: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
989900:

Peter Obi no be Igbo movement; he is a national movement for those who yearn for better governance.

I'm yoruba, and me my relatives, friends and neighbors are all going to vote for Peter Obi.

Either home or abroad, I must preach the gospel about Peter Obi's candidacy to at least 75% of Nigerian folks I engage with daily.
This is not about party, tribe, nor religion -- this about we and this modern day slave traders who want to turn us into their perpetual slaves/mugu.

Sick, corrupt septuagenarians and octogenarians with archaic ideas seeking office -- we say, NO!

You are absolutely on point.

Nigerians have been so badly bruised. We need a break from evil leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Jmichael1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Even devil self knw say i no go waste my vote ooh.....

i go vote 4 the highest bidder btw atiku and tinubu....

i go vote pdp if dem pay 5k for each vote bt if apc pay 5500 abv,i vote apc.....

i knw say labour party and obituary no go pay pass 2k if at all,and dem no go still win one state.....so no need to waste vote
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by obatine: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Getting your PVC still doesn’t change anything;the country needs restructuring.

Whether Atiku or Tinubu eventually emerges as the next president of Nigeria,it’s tantamount to nothing.

Nigeria doesn’t need election now until the structure is fixed(let’s practice true federalism).

So it’s not about shouting go get your PVC when the main issue hasn’t been nipped in the bud.

The structure we have in place(forced down our throats by our devilish colonial masters) will never make this country progress even if an Angel wins the election and that’s because the system will eventually turn him to a monster.

The elections in Nigeria is just a charade.Let’s fix the issue on ground then we can talk about elections.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Midas01: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
We know you have the numbers but do you have child voters like they do in the north ?

Honestly this child voting thing is a big issue.
NwaIdeato:
Take Igbos for granted and you will be SHOCKED, remember we have the NUMBERS across all regions in Nigeria, we will show why politics is a numbers game in 2023, I'm glad Igbbos are waking up now.

1 Like

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
IGBO NDI NWE'M

Honestly, my heart is overjoyed by what I've been seeing in the past days. These people took our silence for stupidity. They went on a campaign of hatred and insults against the Great Igbo Nation. They called us inconsequential, 5%ers, a "dot" in the circle, and nonentities. They said our votes don't make any "meaningful" impact in elections and that they're just for "top-ups". They said we were 3rd class citizens and don't matter.

To further add insult to injuries, they denied us our place in the scheme of things in Nigeria. We've been shut out of all the security apparatus of the State called Nigeria and we don't have any tangible thing to boast of in this dispensation. They also alienated us in the succession plans of who becomes the President of Nigeria. Some said we should build bridges while others said we have no electoral value and that we, the Great Igbo Nation, are minorities.

Ndigbo, these things pain me to the bone marrow that's why I've always done my part in making sure everyone around me gets their PVCs and vote on the D-day. My parents are prominent people in the Ohaneze Ndigbo and I also have links with the Igbo bu Igbo. In these two organisations, the leaders have made it a top agenda that members must do away with voter apathy.

The actions of some concerned Igbo individuals and groups as seen in Alaba international market and other market groups, is commendable. We must consolidate and ensure this goes even to the deepermost parts of Alaigbo and beyond. Let every Igbo man, woman, and youth make a statement. Let's shun voter apathy and respond to these insults.

We as individuals, can and should do whatever to ensure our umunnes get their PVCs and vote. Post about PVCs on your WhatsApp status daily (I do this), send people messages and reminders about PVCs, help those who haven't registered to do so and even offer to drive them to collect theirs (if you have the means). If each and every Igbo man does this, we would take back our rightful place in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Even if Biafra is the goal, let us take back our Majority stake in Nigeria.

Ndigbo, the time is now. The time is right. Let's do this for ourselves, our children, our future, our prestige and our homeland. Always remember that politics affects everything even the price of garri in the market.

Ndigbo bilie nu! Ndigbo k'anyi nwe ofu obi biko nu. Igbo g'adi rue ebighebi. Iseee!

Ndewo nu, Umunne'm.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Benmob: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
ibechris:

So, u feel say u go school?

Lagos is one the smallest states in Nigeria yet,has more population that any other states in Nigeria of which igbos make up the second largest tribe. Same thing applies to Kano state,Abuja and even Maiduguri.

Niger state is the largest state in Nigeria yet has the smallest population of people....u see why u need to stop smoking India hemp at a very young age.

stop replying to someone with fish brain, if they ask him wat make up of a pple, he will answer landmass and to him Edo state na tribe

3 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I'm glad that the Igbos have finally woken up!!

Few days ago, I told someone the problem of the igbos is lack of political apathy despite their huge population. If the igbos decides to get their PVCs like they're doing right now and then vote in the next election, then I'm afraid, they'll no longer be known as 5% but 90%. There will be a massive transformation in the east come 2023 because those guys ain't joking with the forthcoming elections!
Ina to de overate inaself see onu despite his cry of justice got only one vote... Obi wey Many of Ina de support self his labour party is in factions... Plus PDP ll win south east PDP strong hold where Obi comes from... Again stop assuming igbos are majority In lagos
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by CUMIN: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Take Igbos for granted and you will be SHOCKED, remember we have the NUMBERS across all regions in Nigeria, we will show why politics is a numbers game in 2023, I'm glad Igbbos are waking up now.

You guys will be roundly defeated...just wait.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Aboguede(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yemu akala WhatsApp gi kam ziyegi ozi

Agwotulumbe:
only if these people knows what's going on in SE and rest.

many influential people are coming out with operation show your PVC and get gift.

Infact some are even going to get vans and bikes for INECs for door to door delivery grin

ndia amaro ka anyi si akwade nke ikpeazụ a
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Benmob: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
Ina to de overate inaself see onu despite his cry of justice got only one vote... Obi wey Many of Ina de support self his labour party is in factions... Plus PDP ll win south east PDP strong hold where Obi comes from... Again stop assuming igbos are majority In lagos
in see comment do u see he said Igbo are majority in lagos
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by toujurs: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu would win Apc flag bearer, and that would be the end of Apc in nigeria.

Tinubu bleeped up, he would have given his votes to osinbanjo, south south and south east and a bit of south west would rather vote for peter obi.

The north would vote their own, atiku. Arewa would definitely vote atiku. They are so afraid of power shifting to the south, Who would vote for tinubu.

He would waste his money during this election, i pity him, his stolen funds would be wasted unnecessarily. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by InoGetJoy: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

You're right on this.
The truth is that people are tired of bad leaders. People are suffering, and voting another bad leader into power will only make things worse.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Astrokid911: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
I will not dull my first time voting and I am chosing obi

2 Likes

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by TheOgaBoss: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Baawaa:
All this gragra is nothing, the real voters know themselves
true, whoever wins the north wins the presidency and I don't see obi winning any core northern state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Jmichael1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Obj is a goal, like the lockdown, like the Covid-19’s

OBI is GOOD GOVERNANCE-VIRUS 23

OBI is locking Nigeria down like the Covid 19. Get infected with the good things of life and not the usual bad things that happen in Nigeria

Come close and Get infected with good governance

Underrate Obi at your own peril

u don change ur name 4rm princeoflagos to princeofdss?

tinubu na man u be....
jagaban is a goal...
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by vickydevoka(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Obj is a goal, like the lockdown, like the Covid-19’s

OBI is GOOD GOVERNANCE-VIRUS 23

OBI is locking Nigeria down like the Covid 19. Get infected with the good things of life and not the usual bad things that happen in Nigeria

Come close and Get infected with good governance

Underrate Obi at your own peril
Atiku will win with large margin. Northern has devided the southern vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Lovelive: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
javaguru:
after Obi na Obi,

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Jmichael1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Baawaa:
All this gragra is nothing, the real voters know themselves

no mind these people
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by stanluiz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
paramakina202:
From today going forward any idiot that shout no election in Biafraland should be lynched.
If igbos fail to get president in 2023 ? What is our plan B ?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Tomek09(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Afamed:
After the 2023 Una go resume Una Biafra or death national anthem
It's not in you to decide that. Whatever the outcome is, Tinubu will never win 2023 election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Sanusi II: Court Bars Kano Government From Dissolving Emirates / Frank Nneji Declares For Imo Governorship Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.