Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 (33683 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Maberu: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
JaredNormak:
Usu, must you lots complain about everything Igbos do?

They promote Obi, you bleat that his supporters don't have PVC.

Peter Okoye of P Square tries to influence his people to get PVC, you Hatewedu drinkers complain that he's feeling to bossy.

Some Obi supporters show their PVCs, you start telling them that getting PVC is one thing and voting the right person is another thing. Are you lots eternally cursed with foolishness? Them tell you say they want vote Nsi azu Tininbu and before?

Now Igbos all over Nigeria are mobilizing to get their PVCs and you're crying initial gragra. If not for the feeling of humanity I have in me, I suppose use Oraimo charger wipe you for neck like 20 times at least.
una too mumu I swear
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

You are correct.

What about the ones I got correct? Before 2019 polls,I was the only one drumming that buhsri will get 25% in almost all ss/se States.you were one of those mocking me.obaseki victory goes to prove my point that incumbents hardly lose power in ss.the only exception was amechi in 2015 and Silva in 2012(Silva own was inevitable)
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by aribisala0(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Market that will soon be shut down permanently
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by NwaIdeato: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Market that will soon be shut down permanently
LMAOO shut their market down because they are breaking what law? Na so una Tinubu agents wan take run una government before Jagaban enter Aso rock? cheesy
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by aribisala0(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

LMAOO shut their market down because they are breaking what law? Na so una Tinubu agents wan take run una government before Jagaban enter Aso rock? cheesy
They are not breaking any law . It will be shut down on environmental grounds , it has a high carbon footprint and is contributing to global warming.

Government is very powerful, it can ban and unban.
There are so many powers government has.
When you sell a "new" TV do you have the capacity to service a warranty i.e replace it with a new one if it develops faults in 12 months?? Government can insist on enforcing many consumer rights that are beyond the capacity of a sole trader

Government has many lawful and sophisticated ways to shut down unfriendly groups
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by fergie001: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

What about the ones I got correct? Before 2019 polls,I was the only one drumming that buhsri will get 25% in almost all ss/se States.you were one of those mocking me.obaseki victory goes to prove my point that incumbents hardly lose power in ss.the only exception was amechi in 2015 and Silva in 2012(Silva own was inevitable)
I don't record nah....I just say they are predictions like perms with reason(s) some go right and others left.

We all know why Obaseki didn't lose power because he had outside help. Again, the State like Anambra record PDP victories in Presidential. CRS is a State with three opposing Sitting Senators.
Unless something happens, it will be difficult for Ayade, he is one of those with implicit hopes in Buhari but he has been left behind. He has to do the undoable to record success there.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by annisy(f): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is highly commendable somebody said Atiku has 11million vote anytime any day 2023 election result will teach PDP a lesson!!!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by NwaIdeato: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
aribisala0:
They are not breaking any law . It will be shut down on environmental grounds , it has a high carbon footprint and is contributing to global warming.

Government is very powerful, it can ban and unban.
There are so many powers government has.
When you sell a "new" TV do you have the capacity to service a warranty i.e replace it with a new one if it develops faults in 12 months?? Government can insist on enforcing many consumer rights that are beyond the capacity of a sole trader

Government has many lawful and sophisticated ways to shut down unfriendly groups

Are you OK?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by aribisala0(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
You are not
NwaIdeato:

Are you OK?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by garfield1: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

I don't record nah....I just say they are predictions like perms with reason(s) some go right and others left.

We all know why Obaseki didn't lose power because he had outside help. Again, the State like Anambra record PDP victories in Presidential. CRS is a State with three opposing Sitting Senators.
Unless something happens, it will be difficult for Ayade, he is one of those with implicit hopes in Buhari but he has been left behind. He has to do the undoable to record success there.

Let's understand each other...I am not saying tinubu will win crs,am only saying he has a small chance.atiku will likely win but the margin will be narrow, lesser than in 2019... I've not even added the obi factor...three senators in nigeria system cannot compete with a gov,you know this just that ayade has rubbished himself.ayade has more at stake here.out of those three senators,2 are not coming back and 2 fought for wike so what's the motivation to work for atiku? The two parties are evenly matched here and you saw what happened during the reruns...

For obaseki,I feel the incumbency factor was the major thing.I didnt see any outside help
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Bbbw: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yes get it to vote
For Tinubu
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by 9jaTalks(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mixed reactions from Nigerans after APC declared Bola Tinubu as the presidential camdidate for 2023 election.
https://www.facebook.com/100000137425058/posts/pfbid02L4iBmqu9gELbozZfgMHDvMhncuWSPsgb9AdQvQ1ZvRUMktZ6wYY6UGnFN2qhXb77l/?app=fbl
#APCSpecialConvention #APCPrimaries
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Agbebakun22: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
989900:

Peter Obi no be Igbo movement; he is a national movement for those who yearn for better governance.

I'm yoruba, and me my relatives, friends and neighbors are all going to vote for Peter Obi.

Either home or abroad, I must preach the gospel about Peter Obi's candidacy to at least 75% of Nigerian folks I engage with daily.
This is not about party, tribe, nor religion -- this about we and this modern day slave traders who want to turn us into their perpetual slaves/mugu.

Sick, corrupt septuagenarians and octogenarians with archaic ideas seeking office -- we say, NO!
peter pandora is also a thief trying to get sympathy votes. I'm from Edo and i will never vote for an igbo man. Obi will be worse than buhari when he eventually win. Lest i forget he cant win
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Agbebakun22: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Yes, they will become a force but they must not reduce it to tribal issues else, they will still end up being marginalized. Don’t be deceived, Igbo is minority among the majority tribes. Edo state alone is bigger than, and have more population than Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi state combine. Two Northern States are bigger and more populated than the entire 5 eastern states.

So, be careful when you try to play ethic politics because, it CAN NEVER favor the East,

Yes, they have a good candidate. Let’s detribalize him and give him a national outlook that will be accepted across tribe and religion.

Once other region perceive Peter Obi movement as an Igbo movement, forget it, that will be the end of his political career
he's not different from the others aspirant. Me as edo guy i no fit join igbo movement and vote for their candidate. I want nigeria to disintegrate abeg split it.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by Deltatoto: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
javaguru:
after Obi na Obi,

i like obi but he can’t make it.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by themanderon: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
This changes nothing. The Northern rigging machine cannot be stopped. See its mostly above 18 yrs adults that are trooping out to register. In the north kids as young as 10 get registered multiple times. Its what I have seen. When I was a corper one of my students had 5 different voters card and he was barely 12 at the time so on election day he gets to vote 5 times so tell me how you can beat that?
Whichever ways you look at it the south will always be screwed over by the oligarchs up north.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Lack of political apathy ke? You're contradicting yourself jare

I'm sure you don't know what lack of political apathy means. Perhaps they didn't teach you government or civics education in school?

To understand what lack of political apathy means, (unwillingness, not interested, unmotivated to vote in an election) then the igbos are a very good example of it despite their massive millions of population.

If they can use their heads, think straight and get their PVCs to vote for their preferred candidates next year, then I'm afraid, there will be a massive transformation in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Because they'll no longer be known as 5% but 90%
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
chatinent:

Lack of political apathy?

I'm sure you don't know what lack of political apathy means. Perhaps they didn't teach you government or civics education in school?

To understand what lack of political apathy means, (unwillingness, not interested, unmotivated to vote in an election) then the igbos are a very good example of it despite their massive millions of population.

If they can use their heads, think straight and get their PVCs to vote for their preferred candidates next year, then I'm afraid, there will be a massive transformation in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Because they'll no longer be known as 5% but 90%
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
Ina to de overate inaself see onu despite his cry of justice got only one vote... Obi wey Many of Ina de support self his labour party is in factions... Plus PDP ll win south east PDP strong hold where Obi comes from... Again stop assuming igbos are majority In lagos

I'm sure you don't know what lack of political apathy means. I'm sure you don't know what population means. I'm very sure you don't know what is politically currently going on in the East right now. I'm over sure you haven't been to Lagos before and certainly do not know the tribe with the most population in Lagos.

Your comment is full of so much hatred. What's the matter son?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by 989900: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Agbebakun22:
peter pandora is also a thief trying to get sympathy votes. I'm from Edo and i will never vote for an igbo man. Obi will be worse than buhari when he eventually win. Lest i forget he cant win

Your opinion.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Yes, they will become a force but they must not reduce it to tribal issues else, they will still end up being marginalized. Don’t be deceived, Igbo is minority among the majority tribes. Edo state alone is bigger than, and have more population than Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi state combine. Two Northern States are bigger and more populated than the entire 5 eastern states.

So, be careful when you try to play ethic politics because, it CAN NEVER favor the East,

Yes, they have a good candidate. Let’s detribalize him and give him a national outlook that will be accepted across tribe and religion.

Once other region perceive Peter Obi movement as an Igbo movement, forget it, that will be the end of his political career

Sorry bro But your stupidity is legendary!

Are you okay? How can you term the igbos as Minority? Na ment? Before you talk rubbish or write any rubbish again, go and consult google immediately to know the highest majorities tribe in Nigeria.

Do you think Igbos, Yoruba and Hausa are called the 3 main tribes for nothing?

Oga, you're really daft for comparing Edo State to anambra, let alone the entire East. Edo state and the entire south south region cannot be compared to the east at all because the south east alone with its population is by far bigger and more populated than SS region.

However, I don't like insulting people online. Before you say anything, I'll advise you to make use of" google" first. That is why Google is there for you. The igbos are by far more than the majority, not only in Nigeria but in Africa!!!

And yes, the igbos must not igbonize Peter obi's movement if they desire to win. I agree with you!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maberu:
una too mumu I swear

My brother, you mean your papa too mumu?

Because what that guy said is nothing but the plain truth.

Peter obi told his supporters to get their PVCs which they're currently doing, una dey complain.

Mr. P (Peter okoye) used his influenced to tell his fans to get their PVCs and vote in the forthcoming elections. Una still complain and called him "bossy". Some of your kinds even said "what was Mr. P felling like"

Erriga said his fans should get their PVCs and vote and that he has made up his mind to vote for Peter obi. Yet again una complain.

U know see say na u be the mumu and mugu? Like you're becoming more stupid day by day whenever you attack people who made lots of sense beyond your comprehension.

The guy made lots of sense and you could counter his points but ended saying una too mumu. How exactly are they mumu? Can't you see you're the dumb and mugu here? I can bet my balls that you don't have voters card
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadySarah:

Lack of political participation not Apathy or you say our problem is political apathy or disinterest

Your problem is political apathy not participation. As long as the Easterners have the political apathy mindset, there will always be lack of political participation. The average igbo man doesn't even have PVC let alone participating in a political position. How can you participate on what you don't have interest on? The lack of political apathy among the Easterners is alarming. It's a good thing you all are trying to change!
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by chatinent: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Lack of political apathy is wrong. The phrase is just political apathy...and it means what you explained already. Your adding “lack of...” spoilt the whole show-off of grandiloquence.

And yes, they didn't teach me to be a boastful person who talks rubbish and defends it.

Have a nice century.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I'm sure you don't know what lack of political apathy means. I'm sure you don't know what population means. I'm very sure you don't know what is politically currently going on in the East right now. I'm over sure you haven't been to Lagos before and certainly do not know the tribe with the most population in Lagos.

Your comment is full of so much hatred. What's the matter son?
comot for here chest beating as usual... Let Igbo run for gorvenor in Lagos since na Ina plenty pass the same Lagos I de na Ina plenty liars and blackmailers
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by OCEANPOWER: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=khingTony post=113588633]So na igbos dominate Alaba intl market

2023 is the time to take back Nigeria

Peter Obi 2023[

WHAT IS YORUBAS DOING IN ALABA INTERNATIONAL ,
NO FRESH HUMAN BODY PART'S, SKULLS OR NATIVE DOCTORS THINGS,
ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET IS LIKE ARMY BARRACKS TO YORUBA AGBEROS
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by EhisChelsea1(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Sorry bro But your stupidity is legendary!

Are you okay? How can you term the igbos as Minority? Na ment? Before you talk rubbish or write any rubbish again, go and consult google immediately to know the highest majorities tribe in Nigeria.

Do you think Igbos, Yoruba and Hausa are called the 3 main tribes for nothing?

Oga, you're really daft for comparing Edo State to anambra, let alone the entire East. Edo state and the entire south south region cannot be compared to the east at all because the south east alone with its population is by far bigger and more populated than SS region.

However, I don't like insulting people online. Before you say anything, I'll advise you to make use of" google" first. That is why Google is there for you. The igbos are by far more than the majority, not only in Nigeria but in Africa!!!

And yes, the igbos must not igbonize Peter obi's movement if they desire to win. I agree with you!

Close to a decade on nairaland and have never insulted anyone, but you will be my first.

Idiots and senseless igbos like you are the reason, your region will continue to cry and lament. People like you are the reason, other regions will NEVER allow an Igbo man smell aso rock.

A sensible person will take the positive points in my post, and argue to dispute the ones he thinks are in error. That way, you prove me wrong with your superior arguments and/or points. And I am cool headed enough to note them and apologize, or retract my statement if necessary.

But not the Igbo man who can’t see beyond his Aba goods myopic view. Since you are a majority, mobilize your votes and claim the presidency. You have the opportunity now. Now need crying and lamenting online.

Idiot. Referring me to use google. What is the population of the entire 5 eastern states combine according to your google? What is the population of 2 southern states combine?

Person wen nor get power suppose get sense. You can’t be lacking in both
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by FuckOsuPigs: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

It should rather be political apathy, not the lack of it. Apathy itself is indifference. So when you say lack of political apathy, you're saying lack of political indifference. Whereas, what you're trying to say is that those people are apathetic.

English 101, not Government.

Ka ji ko?
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

It should rather be political apathy, not the lack of it. Apathy itself is indifference. So when you say lack of political apathy, you're saying lack of political indifference. Whereas, what you're trying to say is that those people are apathetic.

English 101, not Government.

Ka ji ko?

Lol. You're right comrade. It should be Political apathy instead.

a, ina jin ku lolzz
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Close to a decade on nairaland and have never insulted anyone, but you will be my first.

Idiots and senseless igbos like you are the reason, your region will continue to cry and lament. People like you are the reason, other regions will NEVER allow an Igbo man smell aso rock.

A sensible person will take the positive points in my post, and argue to dispute the ones he thinks are in error. That way, you prove me wrong with your superior arguments and/or points. And I am cool headed enough to note them and apologize, or retract my statement if necessary.

But not the Igbo man who can’t see beyond his Aba goods myopic view. Since you are a majority, mobilize your votes and claim the presidency. You have the opportunity now. Now need crying and lamenting online.

Idiot. Referring me to use google. What is the population of the entire 5 eastern states combine according to your google? What is the population of 2 southern states combine?

Person wen nor get power suppose get sense. You can’t be lacking in both

This why I said your stupidity is legendary.

Since you're so daft and too lazy to make use of google, perhaps I can be of help

List of ethnic groups in Nigeria ; Hausa (25%) ; Yoruba (20.5%) ; Igbo (20%) ; ijaw (4%); Ibibio (3.5%). etc

Rank Ethnic Group
Share of Nigerian Population
1 Hausa 25.1%
2 Yoruba 21.0%
3 Igbo 20%

Nigeria has a current population of about over 200million. 29% (50 million) of that is Hausa-Fulani; 21% (37 million) is Yoruba; and 20% (33 million) is Igbo.

Edo state wasn't even mentioned anywhere and yet you a minority is insulting a full tribe who's among the majorities. You should know Edo state is a complete minority!

I don't like insulting people, but you can't just come online and start typing rubbish based on the hatred you have for the tribe and region.
However, you should know that no region can win elections on its own without the vote of another region. This is why every region must come together and work as one, esp the igbos and yorubas because immediately after the Hausas, the igbos and Yorubas have the highest number of population in Nigeria. Of course I agree with you bro, The igbos must stop igbonizing Peter obi if they must succeed and get the vote of other regions
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by IjawRep: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

This why I said your stupidity is legendary.

Since you're so daft and too lazy to make use of google, perhaps I can be of help

List of ethnic groups in Nigeria ; Hausa (25%) ; Yoruba (20.5%) ; Igbo (20%) ; ijaw (4%); Ibibio (3.5%). etc

Rank Ethnic Group
Share of Nigerian Population
1 Hausa 25.1%
2 Yoruba 21.0%
3 Igbo 20%

Nigeria has a current population of about over 200million. 29% (50 million) of that is Hausa-Fulani; 21% (37 million) is Yoruba; and 20% (33 million) is Igbo.

Edo state wasn't even mentioned anywhere and yet you a minority is insulting a full tribe who's among the majorities. You should know Edo state is a complete minority!

I don't like insulting people, but you can't just come online and start typing rubbish based on the hatred you have for the tribe and region.
However, you should know that no region can win elections on its own without the vote of another region. This is why every region must come together and work as one, esp the igbos and yorubas because immediately after the Hausas, the igbos and Yorubas have the highest number of population in Nigeria. Of course I agree with you bro, The igbos must stop igbonizing Peter obi if they must succeed and get the vote of other regions

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
Re: Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
IjawRep:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.

Ijaws are minority. They're not among the 3 main tribes in Nigeria

Lol. The 3 main tribes in Nigeria are Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. Abi didn't they teach you that in school? This is because of their high number of population.

However let love lead bro, as we all look forward in making our country great again!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) / Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.