Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (74485 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Seun(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2022
He's dreaming about how he will recoup his sizeable investment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by membranus: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Sorted so far as at 09:39am

Tinubu ~ 142
Osinbajo ~ 11
Lawan ~ 5
Amaechi ~ 9
Yahya Bello ~ 1

Sorting continues....

#ogunupdate #APCPresidentialPrimaries
#APCSpecialConvention
#APCConvention
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Leah32: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
We are waiting.

Tinubu will win the primaries but the general election, I feel for him.

You don start another way to fail abi ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ladodo: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Asiwaju all the way, leading the pack, I want him to win, so that he can have the second chance to redeem himself of all the wrong, he has done according to people.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Basic123: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Leah32:

You don start another way to fail abi ?
Yeye people

That was how they were shouting he would not win primary and he won
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by wolesmile(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:
mail me with your acct details

So like how much are you giving me

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Simeonjoe1: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2022
membranus:
Sorted so far as at 09:39am

Tinubu ~ 142
Osinbajo ~ 11
Lawan ~ 5
Amaechi ~ 9
Yahya Bello ~ 1

Sorting continues....

#ogunupdate #APCPresidentialPrimaries
#APCSpecialConvention
#APCConvention

Omo una still dey sleep for here. Go check out main count for this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7164631/apc-presidential-primary-live-updates/67#113583420
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by wolesmile(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:
mail me with your acct details

So like how much are you giving me?

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by klas(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2022
ChiefBee:
do the numbers (20,22,10,6 and 3) represent different states??

Asceleb16:
How many box remain?

There are 40 boxes in all. No box is specifically allocated to any state as 40 delegates were expected to vote at once.

They are now counting Box 31
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by IamGreen1(f): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Congratulations to BAT

I learnt one thing from tinubu

To build bridges

Like build bad A$$ bridges and link roads

What we are seeing here today is a long long foundation tinubu built

No one can say this better. BAT has paid his dues for years hence the reason for this his outstanding victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nyamuriflathead: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:
I feel like committing suicide. Another 8yrs of weeping and sorrow.

Take it or leave it, both Atiku and obi combined cannot defeat TINUBU.

Tinubu has structures both in APC and PDP.

Many PDP Governors are more loyal to TINUBU.

God why have though forsaken us.

grin grin
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Finditout: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2022
wolesmile:

So like how much are you giving me?

Send your account details to me too.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by SeunNotOwner: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Seun:

Na you talk this one?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Shegzdave: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Seun:
Who is your preferred Candidate?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Seun:
Seun who will you vote for?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by busysince1993(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Finditout:

Send your account details to me too.
make I send my also
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by IamGreen1(f): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:

You won't break record sis. Love and light
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by membranus: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by SeunNotOwner: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:

Is that the plan of God for you?
Has God tied your destiny to whoever becomes the president?
Reflect on that and repent from your statement.

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Starhearts: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:
They have agreed to count immediately.

Instead of sorting and counting later.

Wait ooo

I no see pastor bakare vote ooo
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by SeunNotOwner: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Starhearts:

Wait ooo

I no see pastor bakare vote ooo

MTN DND has blocked his bulk SMS

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by IamGreen1(f): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2022
turfor:

He is treacherous pastor.. I don't know the kind of moral preaching he will be giving to people at the pulpit after this

As Peter Obi as Prof Osinbajo. Social media likes and clamouring should stop deceiving them.

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Faitholu(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2022
tamdun:

He should have stepped down for tinubu and no body would know he's a feather weight, even Amaechi is getting more vote than the vp

What do you mean he should have stepped down? Crude African poor mentality. Is it a crime to contest and lose? Buhari lost s verally, atiku has been losing a lot, Abraham Lincoln lost serially. Must everyone step down for tinubu, so you can clap, or what? Those who stepped down are clearly unserious and unreliae.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Fergusleo1: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Standing ovation for city boy.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why nah.

Tinubu is not who you all thought he is.

He's done this before and he'll definitely turn Nigeria around for good.

He's capable, brilliant and possesses all it takes to precide over us.

You all should be happy

What an irony.

We will all be here to get the fair share of his capability and brilliance together.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ChiefBee: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
klas:

There are 40 boxes in all. No box is specifically allocated to any state as 40 delegates were expected to vote at once.

They are now counting Box 31
ok thank you
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Creeza(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Box no. 20, 22, 10, 6, 3, 23, 31, 24 counted.

3 void
please how are the boxes numbered...Did the delegates from each state vote in separate boxes? I want to check something
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ichado1: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Faitholu:

What do you mean he should have stepped down? Crude African poor mentality. Is it a crime to contest and lose? Buhari lost s verally, atiku has been losing a lot, Abraham Lincoln lost serially. Must everyone step down for tinubu, so you can clap, or what? Those who stepped down are clearly unserious and unreliae.
Leave English. Osibanjo should have stepped down. If he lost this primaries it will be over for him and if APC should win the general elections then it will be over for him as he will forever be seen as a betrayer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by blacknoir: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2022
They did osinbajo dirty

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by RealOmegwiOsas: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2022
February No far Again!![color=#006600][/color]
Royalty83:

On twitter abi, abeg leave Colorado
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Lstar4real(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu supporters are singing song against PYO right now

A ba so o e de gba, Ka fi eniyan je imam otun wa du Seriki.
( we told him but refused, We made him Vice President and still want to become President)

People no get Chill. Chai. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Faitholu(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2022
ichado1:

Leave English. Osibanjo should have stepped down. If he lost this primaries it will be over for him and if APC should win the general elections then it will be over for him as he will forever be seen as a betrayer.

What do you mean it will be over for him? Only God can say that. Tinubu is viewed a betrayal in many ways, but it is not yet over for him. And what happens if APC did not win?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.