Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (74416 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
AirBay:
So people really thought Osinwinbajo will win undecided
He was my choice but it seems jagaban did his homework well. i must confess that tinubu is a good strategist with deep pockets.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by 4ckyou: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Freelancer2020:

Hahaha, laugh wan kill me for here

He even said he will deactivate his account, maybe b4 suic*de, I don't know

But the truth is that I also as a prs was rooting for osinbajo, I'm yoruba and I love baba tinubu and osinbajo, I was just thinking about age and agility, but I eventually discovered tinubu is d only one that can actually deal with these our northern brothers for them to concede power to south

A lot of thing is going on in our country presently, so we don't need another fulani, tinubu can't be president and fulani will be coming to south and be killing people, we have to support him now

If we love ourselves, southerners should rally round him now, especially our igbo brothers, as for me, I don fall in line.

my thought exactly, osinbanjo can be used by the northerners but tinubu cant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by naija4life247: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Box no. 20, 22, 10, 6, 3, 23, 31, 24, 33, 32, 17, 25, 34, 28 counted.

5 void

Make I drop account for giveaway?

Put your number for your signature, make I send you Data
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by maasoap(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
ogbeni no one is voting for tinubu here. you can take that in ur heart
Are you now the spokesperson of APC members in the south east? You clearly don't understand what it means to be affiliated to political parties
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by naija4life247: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
udoji2021:

He was my choice but it seems jagaban did his homework well. i must confess that tinubu is a good strategist with deep pockets.

Strategy + Money = Jagaban
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by BlackBaron: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Sad day for humanity.

Chicago drug baron vs Halliburton thief turn up to be leading Presidential contenders for the biggest black country in the world.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by naija4life247: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2022
BlackBaron:
Sad day for humanity.

Chicago drug baron vs Halliburton thief turn up to be leading Presidential contenders for the biggest black country in the world.

Sniper Humanicide can help. Drink a bottle and lay down peacefully. Don't constitute nuisance in the neighborhood. No shouting, no screaming.

We will meet at Jesus' feet.

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by maasoap(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2022
udoji2021:

Lol. Like Tinubu just started his strategy today or yesterday like Osinbajo. Well, it is good now that some of you finally learnt one or two things outside online politics talks
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by dbestuncle: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Suddenly, I can't notice Yahaya Bello supporters here

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by BlackBaron: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2022
naija4life247:

Sniper Humanicide can help. Drink a bottle and lay down peacefully. Don't constitute nuisance in the neighborhood. No shouting, no screaming.

We will meet at Jesus' feet.
You could try that with yourself and your family members though not sure you'd be seen at the Pearly gates with an act like that.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Sterix100: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:
mail me with your acct details
Oya see the account
Gtb

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by tebegeni: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Seun:
He's dreaming about how he will recoup his sizeable investment.

Hi there. I'm Tom, and I am interested in starting ooperation with you. I represent internatinal company called Whitepress. We are an advertisment marketplace. Can you teach out to me directly?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2022
naija4life247:

Strategy + Money = Jagaban
I'm telling you, if he went ahead and wins the general election, i will regard him as the most successful politician of all time in the history of nigeria. the man knows his onions abeg

btw, i will be glad if you help me with small thing to feed too.

should i paste my details?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Addme: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Box no. 20, 22, 10, 6, 3, 23, 31, 24, 33, 32, 17, 25, 34, 28 counted.

6 void

Kudos bro.
How many boxes altogether?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Lstar4real(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Total Boxes are 40
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by mfm04622: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Box no. 20, 22, 10, 6, 3, 23, 31, 24, 33, 32, 17, 25, 34, 28 19 counted.

6 void

BAT just need 181 to win!
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. Like Tinubu just started his strategy today or yesterday like Osinbajo. Well, it is good now that some of you finally learnt one or two things outside online politics talks
I'm not a politician but i like his calm nature. but still, its better to support tinubu than another fulani may who openly went against anti-grazing law.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Mighty976: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2022
2019900498 Balogun Olumide Kuda

make una do giveaway biko. Cityboy is winning!
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by blaise26abj(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
We are waiting.

Tinubu will win the primaries but the general election, I feel for him.

Rigging extraordinaire. Guys get ready for the most expensive election ever . All those northern governors and even osinbanjo and Buhari will use state resources to ensure it happens . Buhari fears PDP like they will collect his cattle if they win
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Asceleb16(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Pandev:
let's go City boy all the way.
Asiwaju needs just 1000 votes
And he has got it
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Esama: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
grin
haffaze777:

This is a lie,wait till Buhari come back and announce his anointed candidate,all the delegate will fall in line sharperly.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by olusegxz: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
I believe it's over now. Tinubu has shown us what politics is about. Someone said politics is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to it. If you know you know. When Tinubu ranted the other day he knew he had bagged this primary but he did it to expose Osinbajo and Buhari. He is definitely coming for them. Because the truth is he put two of them there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by jnig: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2022
shigishege:
it's very simple. How many Christian are in north. Very few. The majority are Muslim. So Muslim votes are sure in the north. Then in the south both Christians and muslims will still vote for baba. Aery strong Muslim candidate will help baba. Even baba go still get vote from South east. So go and chill.
[quote][/quote]

If you really believe yourself then you need to ask yourself why even Buhari (with all his support base) refused to go the way of a Muslim-muslim ticket by picking TInubu as his running mate. Remember, both Atiku and Kwankwaso are also a Muslims. So, whosoever the Christian majority will vote shall have the day.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2022
It`s over, Tinubu is the next president of nigeria.

if this man can dribble buhari

dribble adamu(national chairman)

dribble osinbanjo(vp)

dribble lawan(senate president)

many ministers and governors to come out victorious with this kind of winning margin, i don't see how someone on nairaland or anyone who will be able to stop him from winning the general election.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by kosiebe(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Freelancer2020:
Dey update as e dey hot, thanks

Almost 3 days now on top wetin?.
My brother as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by janvier27(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2022
I am so pleased with Pastor Bakare's performance so far. He is on course.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Sannisege: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2022
udoji2021:
It`s over, Tinubu is the next president of nigeria.

if this man can dribble buhari

dribble adamu(national chairman)

dribble osinbanjo(vp)

dribble lawan(senate president)

many ministers and governors to come out victorious with this kind of winning margin, i don't see how someone on nairaland or anyone who will be able to stop him from winning the general election.
Lawan is working for Tinubu to reduce Ameachi’s votes
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ChiefBee: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:
This is just sorting out of votes and not the actual counting.
Counting proper will start immediately the sorting of votes ends.

Box no. 20, 22, 10, 6, 3, 23, 31, 24, 33, 32, 17, 25, 34, 28, 19 counted.

6 void

We can't update with sorting again.

There will be counting proper.

I need to stop here.

We have been informed that Counting Proper will be done and it will be updated here in the thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7167978/counting-votes-begin-shortly-apc
what's the difference?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Wize1: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Faitholu:

Of all the comments I have been reading here, I feel the sense in yours more. Winning primaries now is not as much as the real thing. Abiola, Buhari, Jonathan once won primaries but lost the real thing.
If my intelligence is not failing me, Atiku should be very excited and assured now. He and Tinubu are two devils, but one devil better pass the other

If after everything you are seeing on TV today, some of you still think Buhari has it in him to make anyone win elections, the delusion is strong or maybe just a coping mechanism. Part structures and alliances win elections. No messiah anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Ajeeb: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2022
With this current Results

Tinubu is now the Authentic Apc Candidate

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.