Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (74473 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by tamdun: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2022
lollybee15:
Let him come out as APC candidate, he won't end up being the president of this country. What did he do in Lagos that he keeps saying he wants to come and make Nigeria better the way he made Lagos better? I'm a full-blown Yoruba person. I will rather vote for Peter Obi than voting for this dope who made lives harder for Lagosians by taxing them so much without anything to show for it. He only empowered Agberos/Thugs who make money for him and for themselves at the expense of struggling Lagosians. If Fashola had come out to contest, it would have been better. Does he think that he can ever become another Awolowo in Yorubaland? He used Awolowo's name to cajole Yorubas in 1999 to win elections in the South West, deceiving people that his party AD was a new UPN, Awolowo's party, and they were going to be following the footsteps of the late sage. May God deliver us from their hands in this country. He's just coming there to add to the hardship on ground.
Shouldn't u guys have learnt 1or2 lessons from what is going on, from consensus to anointed candidate, north will betray him blabla, now that its crystal clear that the man is winning, una don change tone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Viraltrends123: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2022
ManirBK:
how many remain
Just forget, the remaining boxes cannot make Tinubu loose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ManirBK: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:
11 Boxes remain

tinubu have 99% votes in their boxes
ok update us about the remaining ones when they start counting

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

The victory of Tinubu against Atiku will only happen if Buhari throws his weight behind him, and gets the North to fall in line!

Anything short of that, Atiku will stroll to victory!

APC candidates are really competing for Buhari's voter bank. That frees them to focus on the middle belt where the real competition is

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2022
wolesmile:

So that's your definition of rigging, Abi.

Now that you've collected $50,000, how levels nah?
mail me with your acct details
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:
I feel like committing suicide. Another 8yrs of weeping and sorrow.

Take it or leave it, both Atiku and obi combined cannot defeat TINUBU.

Tinubu has structures both in APC and PDP.

Many PDP Governors are more loyal to TINUBU.

God why have though forsaken us.
Ha! Who dey near this girl, save a soul

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by garfield1: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:

Sir,let me also text mine

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Burgerlomo: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu aka Emilokan is clearly coasting home to victory and it won’t even be close. If you’re still hating on him at this point, then it’s witchcraft and you need deliverance.

Atari Ajanaku ni Tinubu, ko nse eru omode. Taba rerin kasope a rerin. Ajanaku koja mori nkan firi. Tinubu is the big Elephant in the room.

There's no doubt about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Forgodsgrace: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:

Fayose and co are all tinubu boys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Mikolo70(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
lollybee15:
Let him come out as APC candidate, he won't end up being the president of this country. What did he do in Lagos that he keeps saying he wants to come and make Nigeria better the way he made Lagos better? I'm a full-blown Yoruba person. I will rather vote for Peter Obi than voting for this dope who made lives harder for Lagosians by taxing them so much without anything to show for it. He only empowered Agberos/Thugs who make money for him and for themselves at the expense of struggling Lagosians. If Fashola had come out to contest, it would have been better. Does he think that he can ever become another Awolowo in Yorubaland? He used Awolowo's name to cajole Yorubas in 1999 to win elections in the South West, deceiving people that his party AD was a new UPN, Awolowo's party, and they were going to be following the footsteps of the late sage. May God deliver us from their hands in this country. He's just coming there to add to the hardship on ground.
Gbenu buruku soun jare...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by fabregas04(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:

if BAT had structures and many opposition Govs are loyal to him than their party, don't u think there's something unique in him and he may eventually makes a good president. if majority of who is who in d country are loyal to him as u claim, then he deserves to be entrusted with the Nation's No 1 seat.
Good luck to him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ChiefBee: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Box no. 20, 22, 10, 6, 3 counted.

do the numbers (20,22,10,6 and 3) represent different states??
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Lstar4real(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2022
The man way dey count don tire self.... He keep saying Tinu ibu, grin grin

I feel for PYO i like him but again if Tinubu health will improve so well... No hard feeling.

7 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Sterix100: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:
Ma drop account�

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Charlesdonald(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

You should shame for yourself and your family.
I dey shame for them too if they dey support that dude
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:

Commit suicide asap please. You don’t need to announce it

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by mfm04622: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo is not even coming second!

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ManirBK: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Lstar4real:
The man way dey count don tire self.... He keep saying Tinu ibu, grin grin

I feel for PYO i like him but again if Tinubu health will improve so well... No hard feeling.

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by fabregas04(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=AgbaBaale post=113593590][/quote]make una dey post scores na, for those of us wey dey office
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by YoobaNesan: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Our brother subsidy wise18 is back
Omo Olodo ide, on his manhood I've perished, come rain come shine, resurrect me after his victory.

subsidywise18:
Sad day for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Both PDP and APC have chosen two old corruptibles.

Ah well, I'm supporting Moghalu as usual. I can't in good conscience as usual vote for pdp or apc. Like it has always been, third party for me..
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by emperor863(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2022
The issue here is; where is this boy, PriceOfLagos? We should be our brother's keeper and search for him. He might be somewhere contemplating suicide.

Please check on him. He resides somewhere in Amukoko, Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by yeking18(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2022
ManirBK:
ok update us about the remaining ones when they start counting

Let's me send u my aza too Boss
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by fabregas04(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Abeg make una post scores na, man dey stranded for Office.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by PsalmsElf(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:

Please suicide is not an option, politics is just a game. You win or loose life goes on nobody knows tomorrow.
Your analysis of the general election going the way of Tinubu is correct by the way. But let's pray it brings peace and prosperity to the country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Asceleb16(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
How many box are there altogether sef?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by lovedoctor26(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:
Make I too wire my AZA boss.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
deltaprincess:

Olodo!!

Oga it is not about Olodo we all want a country of fairness and we don't want to continue being slaves to these corrupt politicians
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by fashykenny(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
fabregas04:
Abeg make una post scores na, man dey stranded for Office.
. Just chill I will post it but for now Tinubu don reach over 400 votes already

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Esesuwa8: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
These men are auctioning our future and we are here cheering them
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Asceleb16(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Box no. 20, 22, 10, 6, 3 counted.
How many box remain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.