Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs (17482 Views)

Buhari’s Government Should Create Ministry Of Lagos Affairs – Legislator / Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / This Is Lagos - Post All Lagos Affairs Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by ektbear: 2:38am On Jul 22, 2011
Lol

So she is his boo on the side?

Hehe, guess a little nepotism probably won't kill Imo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by mamagee3(f): 2:39am On Jul 22, 2011
Btw, I know that Barr. Njoku Soronadi man. . .

Two of his daughters used to attend the same school with me in Nigeria.

So, I usually see him during visiting days.

He's been a commissioner for years now, I was thinking he'll be changed in the nearest future or something.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by agitator: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2011
mama-gee:

He's been a commissioner for years now, I wasthinking he'll be changed in the nearest future or something.

Same poo different shyte hole. When people are told that all these politicians are the same no matter the platform. You will see people seen as commoners by these same politicians fighting on over them. People were saying the problem was PDP, is okorocha in pdp or abia governor orji was in pdp during his first tenure?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by olisa2010: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
Mr governor, if i must say u dnt no wt ur doin. SA on Lagos Affairs? Dts bullcrap. U shuld beta ve a rethinkMr governor, if i must say u dnt no wt ur doin. SA on Lagos Affairs? Dts bullcrap. U shuld beta ve a rethink angry angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by Deepfreezer(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
@Seanet or watever u call urself. Ya type is da reason dis country Nigeria will never remain one. May thunda strike dat mouth u used to mention *ibuland*
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by okeyfrank: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2011
Is she his GF or sis? This is crazy. He once boasted during campaigns that Ohakim's cabinet was over-populated and therefore wasteful. What's happening now. It is crystal clear and I strongly believe that there's always a difference between being rich, and having the ability to lead. ROCHAS may have the so called little money, but I believe he's a novice in leadership. There's still enough room for him to learn, and we simply hope it'll not be late for an average expectant Imolite. LEADERS are born and not made. God save us.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by angelluv00: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
hes probably gonna b sleeping wit her lol, i want 2 see a catfight wit his wife and Nkiru, wen his wife finds out wats going on and then catches them in the hotel room, lol BOMBA! cheesy wink
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by okeyfrank: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
I do not believe that ROCHAS or whatever, knows what he is into. Governance is never a child's play. He should have remained in his so called 'philantropist' status, rather than deceiving the ignorant electorate that took him for whom he's not. Very soon, Imolites will realise we've made one of our greatest mistakes in electing such a man. You do not talk too much about governance when you've never governed before; now that he's on that seat, it becomes clear that he doesn't know what actually to do or better still, how to go about it. This is his dilenma.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by fairchukz(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2011
Rochas is a visionless man, by the time he's tru with imo state, the state will yearn for the past governor,
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Jul 28, 2011
^^I can't stop laughing!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by Johndoe100(m): 2:43am On Jul 28, 2011
Is Lagos not not "the center of the known world"? Any forward thinking gov, should have someone keeping him/her up to date and in touch with Lagos.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by DaDoctor: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
Johndoe100:

Is Lagos not not "the center of the known world"? Any forward thinking gov, should have someone keeping him/her up to date and in touch with Lagos.

Village boy reasoning! Imo no get liason office for lagos? IF WAT U SAID IS APPLICABLE THE THE BEST OPTION WOULD HAVE BEEN HE BUYS ALL THE DAILIES ON A DAILY BASIS FOR UPDATE OR LOG ON TO LTV ON DSTV cheesy cheesy

I Laff in ORLU
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by KnowAll(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2011
[size=18pt] The silly Governor is bleeping that girl, if it looks like a Bleep, smells like a Bleep then it is a Bleep, case close. Madame first lady try your possible best to discharge this rival. [/size]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by mamagee3(f): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2011
^^Of course, how can you explain his actions?

What kind of person ends up appointing an actress into the government house for just no reason at all?

It's either he's a family friend or he's having an affair with her.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by ibjoy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
i think that more than half of the positions are irrelevant. this duties can be carried out under various ministries, and parastatals.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by mamagee3(f): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^Unfortunately rochas doesn't know that. . .

Someone with a brain is needed around there.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs by Wilsoncaleb(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
hahaha how can a cry cry baby for movie handle that kind of post?not even in her state but lagos hahaha.rochas if this is true that means you dey fall hand wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization / Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) / PDP Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Team Meet In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.