Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) (46716 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Yinksy09(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Happy for her. Guys you can surprise your bae with this lovely Oraimo Smart watch

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by kernniejay(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.
NAFDAC has banned redpills and Custom intercepted the last container. Wait o, how will i know that you are truly a virginprincess?
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Eyaa...I hope you accepted the fate..@bolded.

Who is yours won't leave after meeting you...

For me I think a wife deserves these spoils more..A girl friend be like ripe palm wey dey by the bush path to stream..Until you take her to meet your people..And proceed to pay her dowry..Any man can Carry her while you are enjoying her.

You said it all, I should have done all right over her but jus because I work abroad and I travel to Nigeria only on vacation caused the shenanigans that transpired between us, in fact I was planning to move her with me after all rights are done and dusted, thank God I didn't front, if I had fronted it would have end in premium tears ..

However, I don't buy love with money any longer, if you can't play with money with me as a lady then I don't budge ..
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by obinnazy(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2022
Perocom:

He's not foolish, if a man loves his woman he should do good things to her, it doesn't make him foolish. My dad built a house for my mum before marrying her, if you can afford it do it. My girlfriend did hers last March and I bought her iPhone 11 Promax it didn't stop me from finishing building my 3brm bungalow last May, if she get bleeped by another, karma will stand for me nothing to fear

Boss, show me love na,
I'm not asking for money,.
I can work, guide me, show me way na
Thanks in addy
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by todugo(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

See your mumu mentality sad sad
You don surprise your papa before sad
Fuckin bitter soul undecided undecided
Chai........

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Billygee2u: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Give to woman what you can afford to lose cos my grandpa tell me say anything you do for a woman b like wen u carry something throw inside water. She go still spread her legs for another man
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Billygee2u: 2:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:

There's nothing beautiful about love of a Nigerian girl.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by bepositive11: 2:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Give to woman what you can afford to lose cos my grandpa tell me say anything you do for a woman b like wen u carry something throw inside water. She go still spread her legs for another man

I'm tired of seeing comments like this. If you want a faithful woman, be a faithful man yourself. You cannot go and be sleeping around anyhow and expect your woman to stay faithful to you

Faithful women are there but they only look for faithful men
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by freemi(m): 4:05am On Jun 12, 2022
She no even fine sef lipsrsealed
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 5:21am On Jun 12, 2022
The girl self ugly
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Okobola146: 5:39am On Jun 12, 2022
3kay945:

But the guy like am like that na.. chill bro.
the thing dey pain me
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Iamolukorede:

You said it all, I should have done all right over her but jus because I work abroad and I travel to Nigeria only on vacation caused the shenanigans that transpired between us, in fact I was planning to move her with me after all rights are done and dusted, thank God I didn't front, if I had fronted it would have end in premium tears ..

However, I don't buy love with money any longer, if you can't play with money with me as a lady then I don't budge ..
When things like this happen, it reveals the fact that "love is blind " because now the love is gone, you figured the bad side of her.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Bellotelli: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.
Wetin u know..
Redpillers are just 1%.
Majority are redpillers on keyboard, including myself grin
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!
take it easy on him, man
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Okobola146:
the thing dey pain me

grin
But why the pain?
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Risentouch(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Na redpillers full this thread.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Fantazy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
I hope she doesn't surprise him with breakfast when another mumu surprises her with iPhone 10 or 11.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Okobola146: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
3kay945:

grin
But why the pain?
someone thief my phone
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by DonroxyII: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
virginprincess:
They are Going back to God's Way:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.