Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) (46718 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Excuzeme: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Themainboy22:
Everytime, what we read online is: "Man suprises his lover with this or that". Hardly you see/hear that a woman suprised her boyfriend with anything. Even kpekus, they are stingy with it. Women, abi we no deserve una suprise ni?.

Dont blame them, It is the very nature of Women!
Selfish and Self Centered, extremely low on Loyalty!

But All Women have discovered this "game", long time before most Men.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by benitwater(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Maybe I should try this style for Chiamaka, she go shout Jesus! Jesus!! tire. cool
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that girl using the phone to hook up with guys on coded runs, I see her dumping this boy after another sugar daddy who she met on coded runs and satisfied buys her iPhone 13, I see this boy coming online to lament how Nigerian girls are useless all of them.

This I have seen.
Lmao...you are difficult.. grin grin
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by aulaka: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Seems some men where created because of kpekus!
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Iamolukorede:
Wow, what a good gesture from the young � boy,besides a romantic show of love ❤ and affection that speaks about how caring he is without hassle but I hope she is a lady to be trusted and not the other way round.

[b]The lady I bought pointaic vibe during our relationship is getting married next month,[b] what I'm trying to tell here is trust no woman except she gives you tangible reasons not to doubt sad

Selah...
Eyaa...I hope you accepted the fate..@bolded.

Who is yours won't leave after meeting you...

For me I think a wife deserves these spoils more..A girl friend be like ripe palm wey dey by the bush path to stream..Until you take her to meet your people..And proceed to pay her dowry..Any man can Carry her while you are enjoying her.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
I will use ice-cream instead. Wear condom for the iPhone and put it inside cup of ice-cream.

Cos, some girls may not want to eat the bread immediately. cool
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Eziokwubundu1: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
If e pain you, go hug transformer.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Okobola146:
The girl no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeeew

But the guy like am like that na.. chill bro.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by VE28(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na ur papa money, Abi nah ur mama money?
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by blazepascal(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!

I don't know how you have suffered for love without same being reciprocated but you should be able to conceal whatever frustration rejection has caused you.

Love and relationship are beautiful things for a lot and they dare make sacrifices. That said, who told you he doesn't surprise his account officers?

Make una dey try calm down, na your type dey mumu pass for love in the end like say tomorrow no dey.

Dey try rest!
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by blazepascal(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
I can see the bitter and hate here ..he love her so anything he wants to give her it's from his pocket. The girl might have also helped him in one way or the other but you guys don't know.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
goshen26:
I hope he has a landed property?

Any girl advising you to buy expensive gift for her that's a liability in nature and not asset should be avoided.

I hope boys won't collect it from her, because using iphone when you still enter public bus is stup*dty

Is the cost of iPhone 8+ equivalent to landed property?

It is what makes him happy that matters.
I don't know why some peeps here read negativity to this guy romantic gesture.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Smartor: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na everybody go chop breakfast
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Elibaba1: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that girl using the phone to hook up with guys on coded runs, I see her dumping this boy after another sugar daddy who she met on coded runs and satisfied buys her iPhone 13, I see this boy coming online to lament how Nigerian girls are useless all of them.

This I have seen.

This your talk don dey become signature o grin grin
“This I have seen” Lol
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mumu
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Bbbw: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by isax(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
So na so bread take spoil coz of pressing phone inside ☹️�

However there is more to it!
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by yusufmurry: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
money121:
Love is a beautiful thing kiss

Love is scam & pretence.

When the guy came in, did she hug or kiss him? Now she don see iPhone, she wan express fake luv.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by LollySeaSide: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.
Men have always been romantic and will continue to be.
It's just that romance thrives well when the "romancer" and the"romancee" are both romantic.
FYI, 90% of the rubbish men post on nairaland does not reflect their true nature. They are just catching cruise and enjoying the fights.
Know this and have peace.

BTW,
Are you a virgin?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Clinghton: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Whatever happens between them isn't my problem, my concern is would the bread be edible?
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by anonymuz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
money121:
Love is a beautiful thing kiss
which love is beautiful...simp everywhere
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Gkemz: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!

Money and surprise packages cannot keep a wife from opening her leg to outsiders, let alone a Nigerian girlfriend.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by anonymuz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Themainboy22:
Everytime, what we read online is: "Man suprises his lover with this or that". Hardly you see/hear that a woman suprised her boyfriend with anything. Even kpekus, they are stingy with it. Women, abi we no deserve una suprise ni?.
no mind those dumb surprisers. They don't know the holes
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by HiFive: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
It will end in tears.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by HiFive: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:

Are you a virgin??
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by HiFive: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Wether you guys like it or not, we are simps, and we will continue to simp, we are ready to take bullets for ladies, gave ladies our last cash, and even sell our properties to make them happy, even though they cheat on us.

Speak for yourself Mr. SIMPleton
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by HiFive: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChuksHills:

But guys self.. The money he uses to buy those gift he would have used it to start up introduction For her marriage right. misplace priority

Him tell u say e wan marry
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Themainboy22:
They cannot even surprise us with pussyy. cry
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Paulianfa(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
iPhone 8? shocked
Toto cheap o

Abi?
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Paulianfa(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
People get money to waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.