Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) (46719 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by DrChukki: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
U
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nairalanders are bitter angry See comments...

Disgusting cry
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!
Oga calm down, nor be everybody dey toxic relationship.

I know say Nigerian girls nor dey try but there're are still good ones amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol, this is sweet.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.
When a man makes money who does he spend it on? Women!
Redpillers only try to fight the norm but failed!
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Ugmama(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

Your mates dey surprise their account officers, you dey surprise a fish brain liability of a feminine structure! Ode!

*Account officers*hahahhaah

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by achimendy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Wether you guys like it or not, we are simps, and we will continue to simp, we are ready to take bullets for ladies, gave ladies our last cash, and even sell our properties to make them happy, even though they cheat on us.

Speak for yourself bro......
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Whitelion07(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
iPhone 8? shocked
Toto cheap o
iPhone 8 no cheap for person wey dey make genuine money ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wow, what a good gesture from the young � boy,besides a romantic show of love ❤ and affection that speaks about how caring he is without hassle but I hope she is a lady to be trusted and not the other way round.

The lady I bought pointaic vibe during our relationship is getting married next month, what I'm trying to tell here is trust no woman except she gives you tangible reasons not to doubt sad

Selah...

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Biafranodogwu55: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Congratulations to thier lifetime achievementundecided
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Dowins1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Give to woman what you can afford to lose cos my grandpa tell me say anything you do for a woman b like wen u carry something throw inside water. She go still spread her legs for another man
I swear I true talk

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by madskills(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

There's nothing beautiful about love of a Nigerian girl.
Nigerian gals are super cool and beautiful don't show ur frustration because ur swag no fit keep one
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
she dey fear to eat bread.
grin
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by guru90: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Only my Wife will enjoy me ooooh....

Someone apologized with car...

now

Surprise package....Iphone.....
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
This one mama fit dey use torchlight phone ramped with rubber band o,all this one na for toto wey sweet am o

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by GodPrince: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy, Pls what is going on?men are becoming so romantic these days, is the redpill stuff no longer working because i don't understand cheesy cheesy grin.
lol, don't let these online gibberish news get into your head. We go fhuck you trowey as usual, nothing go save you from free fhuck
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by pongwa(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by uthlaw: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
money121:
Love is a beautiful thing kiss
beautiful or stupid thing?
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sew your coat according to your account

My friend hustle ooh because the person wey used private jet do apology no get six head's

For the ladies shine your eyes make person no go used out dated gifts do surprised for you
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by DesChyko: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Omo.. This one no too go well o undecided
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Damn!
You dey buy iphone for naija gal grin
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by temitope27(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

baba easy na, wetin those gender do you
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Okobola146: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
The girl no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
You dey buy iphone for naija gal grin

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

It's funny....simpish man abi
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by prophetfire: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeqHw3eL2LK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
. Mumu man when they will serve you breakfast, don't come here to complain and cry to us.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Perocom(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Foolish man!

He's not foolish, if a man loves his woman he should do good things to her, it doesn't make him foolish. My dad built a house for my mum before marrying her, if you can afford it do it. My girlfriend did hers last March and I bought her iPhone 11 Promax it didn't stop me from finishing building my 3brm bungalow last May, if she get bleeped by another, karma will stand for me nothing to fear

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by goshen26: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hope he has a landed property?

Any girl advising you to buy expensive gift for her that's a liability in nature and not asset should be avoided.

I hope boys won't collect it from her, because using iphone when you still enter public bus is stup*dty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by mandikwilliams: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Weldon bro, but when she will give you the surprise of your life you go believe.
Re: Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) by Pootle: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
another simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.