Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187334 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2012
Una sabi lie no ne the site slow but una network, comon go trowey dat modem una dey use............hehheheheheh
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2012
naahluv: guyz make una no breack dat computer ye memory dem the write say the sever is toooooooooo busy una take am easy jor una want kill this sever

please does it mean one cannot check dv result using moxilla firefox?
DOES IT MEAN YOU CAN CHECK WITH INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY?

HO MY GOOD GOD SERVER IS 2 BUSY
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 5:33pm On May 01, 2012
moozza67:

please does it mean one cannot check dv result using moxilla firefox?
bros you can but all 2013 applicants are now online to www.dvlottery.state.gove site so it's slow even more than a camelion just be patient

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2012
The truth.............

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 5:35pm On May 01, 2012
i don tya
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2012
Why una dey slow n mine not? go get beta isp...............lmao tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue just catch fun
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 5:38pm On May 01, 2012
Skip to Content
U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Banner Entrant Status Check
Help
Welcome

The U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for Diversity Visa Program for DV- 2013 is available until September 30, 2013. The Entrant Status Check for (DV -2012) applicants will remain open until September 30, 2012.
Entrant Status Check Instructions

Please be sure to have the Entrant's Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name/Surname, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online.

Please click on the link below to continue.

Continue

The web site only supports Internet Explorer version 7.0 or higher.

PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT: Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 30 minutes per response, including time required for searching existing data sources, gathering the necessary documentation, providing the information and/or documents required, and reviewing the final collection. You do not have to supply this information unless this collection displays a currently valid OMB control number. If you have comments on the accuracy of this burden estimate and/or recommendations for reducing it, please send them to: A/GIS/DIR, Room 2400 SA-22, U.S. Department of State, Washington, DC 20522-2202.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court. PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the facts you provide on this form primarily to determine your classification and eligibility for a U.S. immigrant visa. Individuals who fail to submit this form or who do not provide all the requested information may be denied a U.S. immigrant visa. Although furnishing this information is voluntary, failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the processing of your case. ROUTINE USES: If you are issued an immigrant visa and are subsequently admitted to the United States as an immigrant, the Department of Homeland Security will use the information on this form to issue you a Permanent Resident Card, and, if you so indicate, the Social Security Administration will use the information to issue a social security number. The information provided may also be released to federal agencies for law enforcement, counterterrorism and homeland security purposes; to Congress and courts within their sphere of jurisdiction; and to other federal agencies who may need the information to administer or enforce U.S. laws.
USAGov Consular Affairs Main Page

This site is managed by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by TruBrotha: 5:44pm On May 01, 2012
You that is posting screenshot. FIll your info and cross there make i see.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2012
*subscribe*
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by matthewab(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2012
Skip to Content
U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Banner Entrant Status Check
Help
Welcome

The U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for Diversity Visa Program for DV- 2013 is available until September 30, 2013. The Entrant Status Check for (DV -2012) applicants will remain open until September 30, 2012.
Entrant Status Check Instructions

Please be sure to have the Entrant's Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name/Surname, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online.

Please click on the link below to continue.

Continue

The web site only supports Internet Explorer version 7.0 or higher.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by thekrafter(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2012
Mine has gone through. No luck for me. DV-2014 here we come!! grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2012
Hi pls how did you check yours. Can you help me check mine.
thekrafter: Mine has gone through. No luck for me. DV-2014 here we come!! grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by TruBrotha: 6:13pm On May 01, 2012
Do not giv up. They might cancel and redo like last yr and u win lol
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by thekrafter(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2012
Eze nnaemeka: Hi pls how did you check yours. Can you help me check mine.

Sorry... it's very slow. Just keep on trying.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2012
site too slow,imagine 5m people try to check the result as same time
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2012
Pls keep ur code 4 2nd batch october,u might be lucky
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2012
Let us not b too anxious about checking, the gud tin the lord has done changeth not. For me I'm a WINNER cos ma redeemer liveth. U shall hear from me soonest ! Shalom !!!

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2012
packaging: Let us not b too anxious about checking, the gud tin the lord has done changeth not. For me I'm a WINNER cos ma redeemer liveth. U shall hear from me soonest ! Shalom !!!
to check for DV-2013 click on d DV-2012 status check, scroll down n click continue to check for DV-2013..... Thanks !
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2012
temmytanny: site too slow,imagine 5m people try to check the result as same time

What's 5 million bro compare to the number of users that access Facebook on a daily basis ? America fall my hand i tot they gat what it takes to bleep the whole world....
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by WaltherPPK: 6:55pm On May 01, 2012
jennykadry: Hahahahahahahahah. Why won't it be congested, when the whole world including the whole nigerians are busy in the cyber cafes and at home checking the results grin grin
I doubt if it is as a result of congestion.The site has been down for over a week now.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by thekrafter(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2012
WaltherPPK:
I doubt if it is as a result of congestion.The site has been down for over a week now.

Not true.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2012
If you are trying to check your result in cyber-cafe please log-out and go home make u no waste your money.. grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2012
WaltherPPK:

I was able to access the page at about 5pm but latter went offline after few minutes...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by WaltherPPK: 7:15pm On May 01, 2012
thekrafter:

Not true.

Did you try to visit the site last week? Pls what is the truth?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by thekrafter(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2012
WaltherPPK:

Did you try to visit the site last week? Pls what is the truth?

Sorry. No vex. But if you don't think think it's congestion, or the number of site visitors causing these problems, then you should have your common sense checked. It's running low.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by WaltherPPK: 7:31pm On May 01, 2012
thekrafter:

Sorry. No vex. But if you don't think think it's congestion, or the number of site visitors causing these problems, then you should have your common sense checked. It's running low.

Ol boy you must be an e.diot.I have been checking that site for some days even before the May 1 to no avail.If it is congestion do you think the administartors don't have the capacity to deal with it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by WaltherPPK: 7:34pm On May 01, 2012
thekrafter:

Not true.
The fact is if you really think you will ask yourself why the congestion did not occur at the application stage and previous years.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by thekrafter(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2012
WaltherPPK:
The fact is if you really think you will ask yourself why the congestion did not occur at the application stage and previous years.

Like I said... common sense. Did everyone apply at the same time? I can't say what happened in previous years.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by thekrafter(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2012
WaltherPPK:

Ol boy you must be an e.diot.I have been checking that site for some days even before the May 1 to no avail.If it is congestion do you think the administartors don't have the capacity to deal with it.

Haha. OK. Thank you, intelligent man.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by WaltherPPK: 7:56pm On May 01, 2012
thekrafter:

Haha. OK. Thank you, intelligent man.

Bleep off, you are a fool who thinks he knows everything.I said I doubted if it was congestion because of my experience on the site.What if it is an internal arragement by the owners of the site to ward off traffic. But you seem to be sure it is congestion, because you built the site and administer it, moreover you started insulting your father.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by thekrafter(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2012
WaltherPPK:

Bleep off, you are a fool who thinks he knows everything.I said I doubted if it was congestion because of my experience on the site.What if it is an internal arragement by the owners of the site to ward off traffic. But you seem to be sure it is congestion, because you built the site and administer it, moreover you started insulting your father.

Sorry, dad.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2012
Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

Gonna wait till October!

any lucky nairalander ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.