Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187203 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2012
naahluv: bros you can but all 2013 applicants are now online to www.dvlottery.state.gove site so it's slow even more than a camelion just be patient

now it is error, service unavailable. chei
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 11:38pm On May 01, 2012
How far Nairalanders...All the best.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2012
Dejie4live: How far Nairalanders...All the best.
Omo yankee,how you dey now? Load pix make we see how dey go dey go...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ugobenz: 12:07am On May 02, 2012
Has anybody been selected pls tell up so dat we can join u to thank God and also celebrate with u.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mrman2(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2012
The site is up

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mrman2(m): 12:15am On May 02, 2012
This is for a friend, i'll check mine in the morning.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DonDiara(m): 2:21am On May 02, 2012
mr_man: This is for a friend, i'll check mine in the morning.

Bleep DV-lottery, i got this same page when i checked. I never see anybody wey win. Best of to those who are yet to check as for me, am looking for other ways to get the Bleep out this fucking country called Nigeria. Peace !
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 3:43am On May 02, 2012
I just checked for my whole family cuz i did the application for us all and one of my sisters won, glory be to God. @justwise......pls we need to be in touch, cuz i need to put her through the next step.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:46am On May 02, 2012
oayombo: I just checked for my whole family cuz i did the application for us all and one of my sisters won, glory be to God. @justwise......pls we need to be in touch, cuz i need to put her through the next step.

congratssss!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 5:12am On May 02, 2012
Guys, like I rightly said I'm my previous post (quoted) that I will be the first to testify. Am happy to inform you all that God has done it for me personnaly. I WON. Please praise the Lord with me. I'm still too happy to read further details. Temmy, Deji and other senior colleaque thx for your encouragement and pls let me know what next.

pator: Thx all for your valuable contribution in this thread of hope. Certainly not all of us might win but there is absolutely no crime in having hope and faith and make your confession. If in case you don't win tomorrow know for sure it is not because God did not answer ur prayer maybe He knows this is not the best time for u to go or He might have a better plan for you, so there shouldn't be any regret. Meanwhile, I have a question for Temmy and other experience guys in the house, like approximately how many months does it take to be invited for interview when you win. Because I'm surprised some 2012 winners are still doing interview. Am preparing my docs already because my name is there already and I will be the first to testify here tomorrow. Thx all
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 5:28am On May 02, 2012
pator: Guys, like I rightly said I'm my previous post (quoted) that I will be the first to testify. Am happy to inform you all that God has done it for me personnaly. I WON. Please praise the Lord with me. I'm still too happy to read further details. Temmy, Deji and other senior colleaque thx for your encouragement and pls let me know what next.

Hehehe, u aren't the first....someone beat u to it. Lol...congratulations all the same
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2012
Oopps! I wasn't selected, was told to check back early october. Its well IJN !!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2012
Wasn't selected but was told to check back early october. Its well IJN !!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 6:53am On May 02, 2012
pls my sister in question will be getting married later in the year, can she process her docs with her maiden name?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2012
oayombo: pls my sister in question will be getting married later in the year, can she process her docs with her maiden name?
she has to use the name she used in registering but she should info KCC about her forth coming marriage. KCC might make the husband beneficiary
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 7:28am On May 02, 2012
temmytanny: she has to use the name she used in registering but she should info KCC about her forth coming marriage. KCC might make the husband beneficiary
Thanks....contacting KCC would be via email or is there a form to fill in this regard?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adexkem(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2012
temmytanny: she has to use the name she used in registering but she should info KCC about her forth coming marriage. KCC might make the husband beneficiary
. . .yes KCC wil make the husband beneficiary but she must be ready to face hypertesion and pass through what Temmtenny faced. Cos am sure they wil doubt the marriage mayb is arrangee. She must ready for 2 interview. This wil reduce her chance of getting the visa. My advice : she can stil go ahead wit her wedding. In the form she wil sent to KCC, fil she is married. In d form, there is a question as per who wil go wit u now/later to US. u wil fil dat the husband wil go wit her later. But it might take 5/6 years b4 husband wil join her. Under this arrangement, i think her chance of getting the visa is 85% if she has 5credits and she can defend it . But the arrangement in which she wil go wit her husband is 50% chance of get the visa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 8:31am On May 02, 2012
adexkem: . . .yes KCC wil make the husband beneficiary but she must be ready to face hypertesion and pass through what Temmtenny faced. Cos am sure they wil doubt the marriage mayb is arrangee. She must ready for 2 interview. This wil reduce her chance of getting the visa. My advice : she can stil go ahead wit her wedding. In the form she wil sent to KCC, fil she is married. In d form, there is a question as per who wil go wit u now/later to US. u wil fil dat the husband wil go wit her later. But it might take 5/6 years b4 husband wil join her. Under this arrangement, i think her chance of getting the visa is 85% if she has 5credits and she can defend it . But the arrangement in which she wil go wit her husband is 50% chance of get the visa.
Thanks for the insight, they've both done intro but no wedding date had been fixed yet before the release of this result. I just hope d guy no go 'parra' cuz me i don't want this opportunity to evade her o. What if she gets the visa as a single lady, comes back after a while to get married to the guy....what happens?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibadiarann(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2012
Whatis this about checking back in October 2012. Is it the usual procedure to check back in October of every YEar? Can someone throw more light on that.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2012
Ibadiarann: Whatis this about checking back in October 2012. Is it the usual procedure to check back in October of every YEar? Can someone throw more light on that.
to me, I felt dey haf challenges with processing the result n dey shud b done processing it all by oct. (In my view ni ooo)
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by scobyy2007: 9:54am On May 02, 2012
MINE IT TELLING ME "The information entered is not valid. Please review the Confirmation Number, your last name (family name/surname), and year of birth to ensure you have entered them exactly as they appear on your DV Confirmation Page."
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by xcogitate: 10:04am On May 02, 2012
What that means is that they will publish another one by Oct 2012 so if u are not selected now u can be selected by Oct 2012. reason for this,is simple because not everyone who are selected now ill be granted the visa and not until when the number of Visa to be issue is complete they will continue to reserve the space and make a raffle draw again and publish the result by Oct2012

to those that have check their's and they have won. congrats to them all....am yet to check but the server is busy right now....i hope they always consider people who live abroad too.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by wilson007: 10:04am On May 02, 2012
Hey guys, didn't get selected so its oct or 2014... Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by xcogitate: 10:20am On May 02, 2012
wilson007: Hey guys, didn't get selected so its oct or 2014... Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy, i have been trying to check but server down...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by godello: 10:24am On May 02, 2012
Pls i need someone to help me check. Pls post ur mail if u ar willin to help.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2012
xcogitate:

Guy, i have been trying to check but server down...
I kip checkin mine evry mins lik dey r gona tel me haf bin selected...... Loooolz
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2012
godello: Pls i need someone to help me check. Pls post ur mail if u ar willin to help.
let me help bro ! Jahknowsall@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2012
xcogitate: What that means is that they will publish another one by Oct 2012 so if u are not selected now u can be selected by Oct 2012. reason for this,is simple because not everyone who are selected now ill be granted the visa and not until when the number of Visa to be issue is complete they will continue to reserve the space and make a raffle draw again and publish the result by Oct2012

to those that have check their's and they have won. congrats to them all....am yet to check but the server is busy right now....i hope they always consider people who live abroad too.

Ho!, i have just checked mine and wasn't selected, ho! its a pity. Or i have gotten undesired result because i used moxilla firefox? DON'T I SUPPOSE TO CHECK USING INTERNET EXPLORER 7 OR ABOVE? as was mentioned that their system is best supported by internet explorer. IE doesn't work with my system. i will go to cyber cafe to check with IE. well whatever the case may be, i congratulate the winners. I am putting all my hope in God almighty.And i believe he can do it by October 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by xcogitate: 10:35am On May 02, 2012
packaging: I kip checkin mine evry mins lik dey r gona tel me haf bin selected...... Loooolz

Dont worry bros..have faith and ur faith shall make u whole
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by xcogitate: 10:37am On May 02, 2012
moozza67:

Ho!, i have just checked mine and wasn't selected, ho! its a pity. Or i have gotten undesired result because i used moxilla firefox? DON'T I SUPPOSE TO CHECK USING INTERNET EXPLORER 7 OR ABOVE? as was mentioned that their system is best supported by internet explorer. IE doesn't work with my system. i will go to cyber cafe to check with IE. well whatever the case may be, i congratulate the winners. I am putting all my hope in God almighty.And i believe he can do it by October 2012

Yes bros, put ur faith in him and u will be a success in it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2012
xcogitate:

Yes bros, put ur faith in him and u will be a success in it
I checkd but wasn't selected, let all pray we are favored by oct cos we're not failures. God's willing... Amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:45am On May 02, 2012
I just checked mine now it states THE ENTRY HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. more entries will be selected in early October 2012. so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time. I knw my God is arranging it at d best time 4me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.