Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? (6947 Views)

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / Do Lesbian Scenes In Movies Irritate Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Kelvin3476: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
she is just trolling and having fun due to the ASUU strike. Dont take her serious
I've reported her to the mods and that account has been banned.
By the way how was her voice like?
An elderly or a young lady?
SHE IS A MATURED LADY BRO. PROBABLLY IN HER EARLY 30'S. AT THIS AGE LESBIANISM CAN BE CHERISHD ALOT UNTIL THEY CLOCK 40, THEN THEIR BRAINS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RESET BY ITSELF. MOST LESBIANS HAVE KIDS , AND THAT'S A HUGE HYPOCRICY.
THO BRO I DNT TAKE TROLLS PERSONAL , BUT THREAT IS WHAT I DNT PLAY WITH. I TRIED ALOT HERE, EVEN AFTER ALL HER THREATS TO CALM HER NERVES DOWN BT SHE KEPT THE THREAT GOING. SHE QUIETLY ISSUES THREAT , AND SHE IS CERTAINLY A COWARD.
BIG UP TO BOBMARIE IF SHE IS ACTUALLY A WOMAN. SHE GAT BALLS, AND I GOT TO THIS CNCLUSSION WITH LITTLE OF HER QUOTES I CAME ACROSS

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Konjiboii:

We both like fat ass and have high libido, she let me do what I want.toto was in surplus. All I did back then was work,fvck,sleep, eat good food..rinse and repeat

Cool
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by LedRock: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
ladybak47:
how are you sure she is not a lesbian grin
You are so dumbo to type that, you are just a bored depressed guy being delusional in other to clear your mindset that the OP is not a lesbian grin
K.
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Asceleb16(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ladymissile:
billionaire??! grin grin Billionaire my foot! grin grin As you are now you can't provide three square meal for yourself grin grin It is obvious you are living in poverty and penury you are a full blown Illiterate grin I don't chat with mentally imbalanced maggot like you. grin
You are psychologically and Mentally incapacitated grin
Habaa...

Can't u sense humour in the comment... Life no hard nau
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by EbenezerTriumph: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
ladybak47:
if you get mind open a thread in this forum again
I will trash your thread and rain fire and brimstone on your sick thread and your maggot self grin
see this screenshot below and talk on it

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Are you a lesbian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic) / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. / If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.