Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? (6936 Views)

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / Do Lesbian Scenes In Movies Irritate Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by superemmy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
I am pleased that you are beginning to acknowledge your abnormalities and shortcomings grin grin

To think you exist as a wasted being on the part of your parents is appalling.

If you continue in your deluded debauchery, you will die miserably.

May your end be near before you spread the diseased message of your father who is the Devil..

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Ladymissile: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:
After enjoying the dick, you go back to faggotery. More reason you infect men with diseases.
I see you try this shít and i blow up your two legs with a gun.
get ready to get your body crushed to pieces grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by superemmy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
keep your useless rubbish opinion that is baseless to your hopeless deteriorated self. grin grin
Keep your INANITY and VACUITY to your dilapidated self cos nobody cares about what a maggot like you have to type grin
You are inconsequential and irrelevant in the cyberspace.I didn't even know you existed until you typed grin grin

This my post will continue to be a nuisance and an inconvenience to you till your defected brain is corrected grin grin

You are just a worthless futile ineffective vagabondical idiot and you are obviously unaware as a result of your IDIOTISM and doltishness

You are so stupid and you don't even know it.

People like you need to be put down like a rabid dog

Even constituting a nuisance on cyber-space. Lol You're just a miserable low-life. Do you think your debased and wretched topic is meant to sway people to do what?

To clap for you or to join you in your miserable way of thinking.

i mean look at this fool.
I swear you are useless, there's no other word. People like you bring destruction to the human race.
But I'm proud of putting an end to a wretched piece from a wretched dog like you.

Like I said continue in your debauchery and think you will live long to see the light of day.

Can you imagine this idiot, Okay you're a lesbian and so what?

Were people not lesbians before you and will there not be lesbians after you.

I will not stand by and watch you bring moral decadence to society.

You're just a waste. A waste of biological specimen. A waste of human faculty. If you know your soul is so useless, why dont you look for salvation in God.

I know it's some demon that is forcing you to spread your misery on cyberspace, to infect the minds of malleable ones. But you will be cursed, may you be cursed for trying to bring others into destruction with yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by superemmy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
as usual off point! grin
nonsensical rubbish grin grin grin
I am well honored to give you sleepless night grin grin
Your opinion from A-Z is absolute trash grin grin
Let me repeat it again you are just a dead brain slug trying to sound logical but in reality you are an empty blockhead dunce grin
But know that your rubbish is just a fart in the wind. grin
You are making a sound without effect grin

You are mentally imbalanced and you are just not aware of it as a result of severe schizophrenia grin grin

People like you need to be crushed like a maggot till there is no remnant of you left to pick grin

This post will continue to be a nuisance,an inconvenience and a heartbreak to your miserable soul till your faulty brain is corrected grin
Do you think your degenerated trash you call an opinion is meant to swing people to do what??! grin grin how stupid and inept of you grin
To follow your missapprehension and deformity grin
Your thinking faculty is severely damaged grin

I will mentally, psychologically, emotionally and physically drain you today till you turn numb and doubt your leftover ruined sanity grin grin

You are so myopic, hypermetropic and sick in the brain grin
Your brain keeps depreciating and declining because you will always end up entering inside the dustbin grin
I swear you are a futile,incapacited, ineffective worthless maggot from the slums
But I will be proud to put an end to a scum like you and dumb you in the landfill where you belong grin
You are nothing but a 'piece of shit' a dung for that matter grin

Like I said continue in your VACUITY, INANITY,And SENSELESSNESS and you think you will still breathe again grin

Can you imagine this embecile ok you are straight and so what??! grin grin

I am so glad that amidst your IDIOTISM that you know that they are lesbians before me and lesbians after me and so shall it be till infinity grin grin

Idiot is only a fool like you that reason with your anus instead of your brain you think you are making sense but in reality you are senseless, pointless and baseless
I swear your trash is invalid grin grin grin

Stoping which moral decadence??! grin grin grin
This maggot have been taking some hallucinogen drugs lately grin grin
You can't stop decadence because you are a fvckup yourself
It's like you want to treat yourself grin grin

You are a wasted if actually you know the meaning of that grin
You are a decay to cyberspace you need to be eradicated as soon as possible with immediate effect grin grin
If you know you have lived your life in misery, melancholy,angush,agony and hardship why don't you commit suicide and end this your long lasting suffering once and for all grin grin
You are a waste product(a waste of sperm and ovary) and there is no hope for you again cos you are completely finished
Your futile ruined soul is long dead, you are just a walking dead corpse grin

You are damned and doomed forever you are hellbound and there is no escape root for you
You will forever be trapped,stucked and burnt in hell mark my words, and you shall face the second death grin grin

A sick and demented fellow. You think its by all this trash you're writing.

Just take your useless time to read your sick and demented threads.

You're sick

Sick.

Do you think I'm here to pass your sentence, your dead conscience should be doing that and not me.

Lol. You think you're doing me any disservice.

Dead brain idiot. Just continue your demented threads on cyberspace meant for deluded minds like yours.

We both know who is hellbound.

Ask your parents if they're proud of a wasted product like you.

I laugh, like God, how can a person be this twisted and demented, so wretched in thought that they have failed to see how you love them.

You are stupid and more stupid to think there will not be anyone like me to stop the spread of your lunacy on cyberspace.

Look at this twisted mind.

Do you think what you're doing is normal.

You're simply infested by demons but don't worry God will redeem your wretched soul

3 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by czarr(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are Mentally unstable and you can't detect it due to faulty brain grin grin

Just admit it that you have being victimized and dehumanized by lesbians grin grin
If this your rubbish and nonsensical opinion of yours will console you of all the ordeal,agony and anguish you have passed in the hands of homosexuals especially lesbians feel free to cry all you want In my spacegrin
Cry as much as possible till there is no tears left to shedd grin
Maybe by then you can get the sympathy you seek grin
Lol nutcase

2 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by 3Dii: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
czarr:
Lol nutcase
swrs! Shebi if nobody enter the thread, she for no see who to insult. Na una get time sha.

2 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Bastard1stborn: 3:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Who asked these people to stop fighting? One is able while the other is active... But they are both mad & childish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Bastard1stborn: 3:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are a compound inept Mentally unbalanced fool grin grin grin

You think is by all this your upside down kobo kobo kingdergaton rubbish you call an english that is off track grin grin grin

You are not making any sense at all
You are a compound dunced simpleton

See how you are in my post like a confused headless chicken Typing shit grin grin

You are sick in the brain
You shouldn't be here in my post if you are not interested in the topic
See how you are making a foolery of yourself and disgracing your poor lineage with your Stupidity grin grin grin

Just take your futile and wasted time to read your trash you call an opinion and tell me whether it makes sense to you with a mentally balanced mindset grin grin

It's obvious that you are hurt and pained cry me a river grin grin
If you aren't interested in a post you shouldn't comment, your unsolicited rubbish you call an opinion is not needed in the first place you Idiotic dung grin

You can't stop anything because you are a fuvk up yourself grin
Go treat your dementia so you can be liberated to comprehend my succintly crafted write- up grin
And you will continue reading more factual write-up of homosexuality from me grin grin
What you will only do as usual is to weep,wail,cry and scream while this my post will keep slaughtering you in silence slowly till you choke on it grin

I am not only doing you a disservice I have reduced you to nothing grin
A mole in the bush is a million times far more better than you grin

Look at this awry, distorted and deformed mind grin

ask your parents if they are proud of an excrement like you grin

Of course you are hellbound and there is no escape root for you but you can't grasp that because you are Mentally impaired grin

Don't you dare involve GOD in your meaningless and foolish trash or else thunder will strike you dead grin grin

Mentally unbalanced embecile continue wallowing in your, DEMENTIA,HALLUCINATION MISAPPREHENSION, INANITY, VACUITY and SENSELESSNESS meant for dung's like you grin

Your miserable ruined soul it's already on its way to perdition and they is no second chance for yougrin
You are lost and gone forever grin

You are nothing but a camotose dead brain cells grin

For real?

2 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Dmacqh(m): 5:05am On Jun 17, 2022
When one act, speak or write , you can easily decode the kind of upbringing the person had.
To everything I read , I’m always open minded, I read because I want to enjoy it and observe the knowledge it is passing , but obviously, when one instead of holding an argument as a learned person does, the person resort to insults and curses as response , it shows how much bittered and deranged the person is. Arguments that should be interesting and enjoying is full of “swears” , what’s your point of creating the thread then ? To fight and insult anyone who doesn’t agree with you ?

To the thread properly, I asked one US columnist , why are “ X “ people keen on enlightening us and forcing their belief on people?
You are a lesbian, enjoy your lesbianism in peace. Leave the straight men and females alone. Find your fellow woman and enjoy intimacy, you can add dildos and cucumbers of all sizes , simple , nobody give a fvck. Your life your choice .

You don’t eat meat but you use your teeth to share meat.Who are you deceiving ? You don’t enjoy sex with men , yet you want their natural deek for what exactly ? If you girls like , codify the names or bring up any reason or excuses to suit your deceit, that still shows the hypocrisy in your sexual orientation.

Be disciplined in life.

3 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Fourwinds: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Demons everywhere

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by teebagy: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Ladymissile:
I had to come up with this topic because of a lot of misconception about lesbianism
folks have been asking me questions about lesbianism

Our thought should be not whether lesbians enjoy sex with men but rather do they desire sex with men.
lesbians desire sex with women regardless of whether they have or enjoy sex with men

To lesbians, with guys it physically felt ok during penetration but that's about it, Lesbians still feel kind of uncomfortable after and didn't really desire men even though the dick game was strong because a lot of things was still missing during the stimulation. Usually lesbians would have to get pretty drunk and high before they could be penetrated with a dick.

Sexual orientation is not just about sexual attraction but about emotional attraction.
Lesbians would love their hole to be stimulated by a natural penis but won't have or want anything to do with men on an emotional and romantic level because they're not attracted to masculine energy. Lesbians love the warmth and intimacy of feminity.The coolness of masculinity bores them.
For lesbians to walk around calling themselves 'bisexuals' would be LUDICROUS and DISINGENUOUS when they know damn well they would never entertain the thought of being in a relationship with a man.some of them have sex with men simply because they want to get off.

pleasure even up to orgasm is a spinal reflex not a sign of desire or attraction. To lesbians isn't any difference than riding a very good intimacy gadget.Lesbians just aren't attracted to men, lesbians might like the feeling of having been penetrated by a penis but that's because the human bodies are designed to handle sexual stimulation on a biological basis not on a mental basis.

In conclusion lesbians enjoy the act of penetration with a dick while she is being penetrated she fantasizes about her lesbian partner who she so much desires not you.
It is an occurrence realm whereby she feels she is penetrated by her true love which is her lesbian partner through penetration.
Men are not in the picture during the penetration.
aru t a lesbian . Not judging tho
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by RealEzee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
At least na lesbian dem b ,dem no kill person....let dem flex ....i just like been Straight forward grin
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Lifeschampion: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Who are these uncouth mofos derailing the thread with their insults? Una no get other work to do?

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Fahrenheit10(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Op on a serious note do you enjoy having sex with other men, grin give them Mouth Action grin, why would a lesbian have sex with a man

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Dmacqh(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are a confused element grin
Nobody gives a fvck about how straight People copulate grin
I was about to hit the like button but I stopped
You started well but ended badly grin
How would you know how many so called straight woman are straight actually since they are not being sincere to themselves grin grin
Heterosexuals are the most confused set of people in the world grin grin

Science is being set out to correct nature's mistake
Talk about the siamese twins
The people born blind,dumb,lame and deformed
The eunuchs
The hermaphrodite
Women that were born without womb
Men that were born with no testicles(anorchia)
etc I can go on and on but let me stop here

Most homosexuals were born that way as a result of nature not nurture
That's why you see men acting feminine more than females themselves and vice versa grin
You see men even having perfect feminine voice like females and don't have the ingrained masculine voice in them grin
You see girls with more hyper masculine muscles more than some men(I am talking about those that were born that way not those that altered their body buildup with artificial drugs) grin grin

Maybe if you woke up one morning and find yourself in a woman's body then you will understand that you can never love men grin grin
For now keep deluding yourself grin grin

Lesbians will continue to get their vagina stimulated with a dick be it artificial or natural that's because the human body is designed to handle stimulation on a biological basis not on a mental basis grin
Lesbians are not interested in men to them the man is dead but they love the act of penetration with a dick.The men are not in the picture during the penetration grin

Be educated and schooled in life.

You still didn’t fail me.If you make your * corrections * without insults will it reduce your worth ?

I’m open minded. Biologically some people are born with certain external or internal body deficiencies which are partly explained on either gene or hormones ( less or more ), so male or female possessing certain traits of the opposite gender isn’t an exemption.

My argument isn’t against lesbians sexual choice. I disagreed based on your write up about male thinking they can change the sexual orientation of lesbians. Also I argued based on female craving for diick for sexual stimulation , and once they enjoy it , they don’t care for male feelings.

I was of the opinion it’s hypocrisy. The female should get different sizes of dildos and cucumbers for their work. When you don’t eat meat , you ain’t permitted to share meat with teeth.

If the female ( lesbian ) body craves for biological diick simulation , doesn’t it simply mean , she need a man ? In essence, whatever joy she derives from her fellow lesbian, isn’t enough ? Simply put lesbianism isn’t true ?

Also men hardly care about feelings. As long as a man is cumming in peace when needed , the female can do whatever she want afterwards.

Yes I’m still growing and learning . I’m appreciate I learnt from you.

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by EbenezerTriumph: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
ladybak47:
what a very stupid write-up from a camotose dead brain cells
Then where will you put beautiful shemales
Hermaphrodite
Queer
Homosexuals
Masculine looking ladies
To be honest you have no brain
Not every woman is attracted to masculinity some women detest and abhors masculine energy
So your stupid assumption of strength needs beauty and beauty needs strength is invalid and baseless
It seems you have been watching to many damsel in distress movies grin
Comeback to reality life is not a fairlytale you watch in disney movies
Maybe you can ask selena williams and co grin
By the way we have some guys that are dumbo to the core
No brain at all and you are one of them
It's obvious you reason through your anus because you don't have a brain
mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala
rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Removes Her Shoes And You See This Kind Of Toes ( PHOTO) / Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.