Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404457 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
our prayers have been marvelous,lets intestify. i happen to meet a friend whos father also went 4 the chat we happen to discuss on the nsitf recruitment , the man is an agm presently working to our greatest suprised the man has little or no knowldge of the recruitment all he said was that the recruitment was contracted out that the best he can do is 4 the son to go 4 the chat which he has done so they wil call on or b/f end of the mt, we shall not not loose.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2012
@lilodez am wit the house both phsical and spiritual all we need now is the final favour 4rm God as the final list has been compiled waiting to be sent to the owners this month, but there is assurance dat no lobby 4rm anybody , i cant wait to see all the nsitf faithfuls at the orientation ground, remain positive, fast and pray .
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2012
goodmorning to all nsitf faithfuls.@ lilodez am much around only dat i have gone spiritual ,and must not relent until we get there.i have been in contact wit my source the simple truth is dat the md have collected the list, so is a matter of days and i have seen the power of our prayers this time no room 4 runs cos my friend whose father is an agm could not be help by the father he told him that the consultant was incharge and have summitted the list to nsitf so they wil cal b/f de mt runs out.pls pray.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2012
@zico,@brancop and all other nsitf hopefuls,thanks for the useful updates.may God see all of us through.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2012
@irom,I have finally joined d forum. I guess u remember me. They had a meeting yesterday considering if dey should put d list in d newspaper instead of sending text msg. D reason was for people to know govt are doing somtin. Its well wit us. Its around d corner,just calm down was d words of my source. He also said the chairman does not know d exact day d list will be out cos they are still closing up on some stuff. Cheers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2012
@lilodez i dey ooo, I have decided to hand everything to God, instead of stressing myself unnecessarily. it is well, I know we will not loose.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2012
for our fasting and prayer will not be in vain house almighty God have answer our prayers remain bless.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2012
@aj donk i cant rem lets talk more .
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
Good work guys.. being quiet cos of the fasting, just rounded up mine today....Lovely weekend peeps
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ lilode am still with you guys, just been on the background reading your posting. We are all doing great. Hopefully, we should be smiling by Month end. Cheers!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
If God be for us no one can be against us. May God's Will be done. Dont forget Esther was selected, Joseph was favoured, Modecai was elevated. So shall it be, we shall be favoured. No matter the plans of people against us we ll all jubilate in Jesus name. Dont loose hope my brother and sister. God is watching....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Emmafedors: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2012
Behold d expectation of d righteos shal neva be cut off. Info reaching me is dat its jst a mata of days. So lets keep d hope on. Hapy sunday to u all
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2012
Cheer up all ye faithfull, for all our prayers have been answered. A new thing is on the way. Its a 5days orientation camp at abuja in a 3 star hotel, with mouth H2Oring package den u will be giving ur posting letter so says my source

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2012
Worrying cannot create a Solution..
Resist d Devil..
Pray n Pray,wait and wait till ur appointed time!
It shall come forth as d mrng comes out of d dark..
Wait on d Gud Lord!

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2012
Good Morning Everybody.....
Hope you had a good weekend
Kip doing wat you r doing
Cos....We cant and wont LOOSE.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
hi peeps, the house sounds too quite, any news?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
The house is patiently waiting to recieve their Letter of Pensionable Appointment, It shall soon come to pass insha Allah.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aaafta: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ameen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
Letters to roll out by friday. It is well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
lilodez: Letters to roll out by friday. It is well
@ lilodez, is it confirmed
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Someone said: 5 days orientation camp, after which we would be given our posting letters. Now, another says: letters would get to us by Friday! A lot of suspense n anxiety! No one kws d one 2belive! Baba God, na ur hand we dey o! Guys, lets put our minds @rest n keep praying n fasting. Gods will be done in our lifes- Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Appointm letter differs 4rom posting letter. And 4 friday, am yet to confirm, but i pray it comes soona
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hehehehehe!drama!!anyway friday is just by the corner abi? grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
I reckon they wouldn't just send appointment letters to our addresses just like that, as if it's Jamb result slip. They would call or send sms to successful candidates, communicating the next steps in the process, abi no be so? In that case we should be expecting their phone call or sms first and foremost before anything else.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
So we shall all wait and see. I rely on info from my source who has alot to do wit nsitf. I earlier said the list was with federal character commission you guys didnt believe but adah 25 later confirmed it. Any way lets see.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilliesonwater: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
I believed you jare and i still believe you now.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Una no go kill person 4 dis forum sef, wetin ?! grin grin Anyway I hope Adah, Broncop, Zico those with insiders would please confirm or rebuff this latest info. I am sure of one thing, God will perfect His works, cos He started it, He has brot us too far to abandon us. It is well IJN . grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
Some people re now tired waitin of someth they ll enjoy for 35years. Pls be patient cos we shall get there.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2012
@Lilodez dear,Thanks 4 d Update...
But did ur Informant tell u abut d no. Of names or depts 2 be released
We shuld all learn to respect..ppls update..wen d house is quite..we ask 4 updates...wen an update comes...we now pieces d update to wat we Bilv...
Well,It is Well...
See u all soon..
Wishn u all my colleques Best of d day!
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2012
@lilodez, you are the man,two thumbs up, three gbosas for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.