Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404186 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2012
@ Lilodez...I appreciate your update. Thanks a bunch. But just curious, is it supposed to be letters or text msgs that will roll out come Friday? Please confirm and establish the true position. All the same, Friday beckons. We will all smile and praise HIS worthy name. Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by pa2das: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
lilodez: So we shall all wait and see. I rely on info from my source who has alot to do wit nsitf. I earlier said the list was with federal character commission you guys didnt believe but adah 25 later confirmed it. Any way lets see.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
At all i called the man again with all the questions he said and i quote. 'You are disturbing me relax by friday 25 you will hear from them'. Now i am more confused because 25th is not friday but sunday so should we expect text messages by monday? Fear no gree me call the man again. I rest my case. Broncop, danto, adah, zico and all over to you
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
lilodez: At all i called the man again with all the questions he said and i quote. 'You are disturbing me relax by friday 25 you will hear from them'. Now i am more confused because 25th is not friday but sunday so should we expect text messages by monday? Fear no gree me call the man again. I rest my case. Broncop, danto, adah, zico and all over to you
He probably meant 23rd and not 25th since he said friday. Anyway, let's keep praying and believing and as Notfree will always say: "We will not lose". Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
Don't worry @lilodez am sendn you ice block to chill you down as we wait 4 the appointed time
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
Tnk God i finaly join dis forum,i apreciat al ur efort,hpe dis friday wil b d last day of dis suspenc
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
I want to believe Im in the correct site, you guys are doing a great job keep it up
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
I join all the members of the group to pray that it shall be well with us and the Organization IJMN AMEN!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kayi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
I'm a new member so to speak but with this by heart and been following every bit of update and join you with prayer who knows it might be the one that be answered
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
pls it has been confirmed that it wil not pass this mt.so lets call on the Lord of last day miracle to make name for Himself against all odds,He is the giver of job and not man.pls @ irom have u left us? u have been very nice to tis house.where are u?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
all fingers seems to be pointing at the end of the month, lets keep those fingers crossed and be praying to God for HIS ultimate assistance
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GMC22: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
Thanx everybody for the posts. One thing I can assure us is that GOD has never disappointed those who trust absolutely in HIM and in GOD we trust. Love y'all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 4:18am On Mar 21, 2012
tick-tack! tick-tack!! tick-tack!!! either friday or 25th or end of the month or even longer, the fact remains that the clock is counting down! Goodmorning all and Happy nu day! keep the info flowing! I love you all!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2012
I can feel the joy and relaxation in the air. This is cool. O' Lord let our prayers accend to your throne, with answers to our expectation. Guys i love you all. You make live so sweet and easy to live. Am proud to be a part of this forum. See you at the oreintation. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jayjaybazz: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2012
IF GOD BE FOR US NOTHING CAN BE AGAINST US!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
guys i believe God is in control cos we have never been given total assurance like dis before so let continue praying to God, for quick release of the letters or text massages from NSITF office come Friday 23th of March 2012 .
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ladygemini(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by elanick(f): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
ITS BEEN A WHILE! BUT AS ALWAYS, I HAVE BEEN F.F ALL POST...
JUST CALLED (Mr. ENWEREM) OF NSITF OFFICE ABUJA FORMALLY IN H.R
DEPT. BUT AFTER THE 2weeks training OF THE SELECTED FEW APPX. 12
PARTICIPANTS IN ATTENDANCE @ ZAMBIA HE WAS PROMOTED AND HIS
DESIGNATION/DEPT. HAS CHANGED ALTHOUGH AM NOT TOO INTERESTED IN THAT 4 NOW.
AFTER I READ TODAY'S POST I GAVE HIM A RING TO REMIND HIM OF MONTH END & HE
TOLD ME TO CALL BACK BY TUESDAY BUT I WILL STILL CALL B4 THEN BEEN MONDAY.
LIKE WE ALL KNOW WE' RE CLOSING IN ON THIS SOONER. I WILL STILL GIVE A RING LATER
THIS EVENING TO THE CONSULTANT (chief tope) WHOM I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH BECOS HE IS NOT PICKING MY CALLS NOW TO ASCERTAIN
FINAL ASSURANCE ON MY NAME BEEN ON THE LIST. THIS IS ALL SO ENCOMPASSING..........

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
@ella-nick,i cn c nw dt u hv a very gud sourc,chief tope is out of d out since lst 2 weeks,i dnt no if he's bck shaa! Bt i wil confarm 4rm my uncle.keep it up
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
In God i put all my hopes. It is going to be well cos HE had said so. Amen

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
Sori i mean out of d town
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ella and tope if u have nothing gud to share, den try and sleep instead of ur selfishness
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aaafta: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
I agreed with you Mr Rector 100%
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2012
man can dissappiont but God can never disappoint so 4 u @ola try to be more diplomatic when posting cos is only God that gives job we hope and pray dat all our dreams come through. amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GMC22: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2012
Tomorrow all us are going to have a date with GOD by HIS GRACE. So keep rejoicing cos the wait is over. Let JESUS be highly exalted. Amen. grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2012
@ ella _nick you forgot to give us mr enwerem's no . :-D grin @ ella _nick you forgot to give us mr enwerem's no . :-D
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2012
Hello everyone, i have gone spiritual all these days but read posts always. Pls we dont need to dispute or nail anyone for posting whatever such person desire. Lets try to pick facts from it. It goes long way in helping us to access situation and know what is ahead of us. Maturity is needed here. I know if anyone also has someone at recruitment affairs,he/she wl like to utilise the opportunity. I have tried to access all posts compare it wt mine and i realise that we re all moving in the same direction. I WANT TO SAY NOW THAT THE NAMES THE RECRUITMENT AFFAIRS SENT TO NSITF ARE LIMITED. Some on not qualified, disciplines and years of experience. Pls lets stick together. Post whatever you have. Someone said nsitf wl recruit up to 2000, which after i confirm from HR happened to be true. Lets relax, what wl be wl be. There is tension,i know,we all feel it but God is in control. Sooner we shall hear good news.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by elanick(f): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2012
DEAR, Mr. RECTOR and AAAFTA
THIS FORUM IS NOT MEANT FOR GALS/GUYS LIKE YOU WHO ARE LAZY AND UNGRATEFUL TO HIGH HOPES THIS FORUM IS ACCORDED FOR
EVERYBODY HERE IS DOING HE's OR HER OWN BIT TO KEEP THE FORUM ALIVE and KICKING and NOT TO WORK ON YOUR NAMES LIKE
YOU SELFISHLY DESIRE............ NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN.
THOSE OF US THAT UNDERSTANDS WOT IT TAKES HAVE TAKEN THE BULL BY THE HORN TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN ON OUR BEHALF..
WATCH WOT YA SAY! OKAY!
FIND UR OWN SOURCE OF INFO. IF U CANT RELY ON US, WE ARE BUSY PEOPLE.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by elanick(f): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2012
DEAR EVERGREEN,
NONYBOSE and LILODEZ
like u already know its all coming to an end thats why am gonna release contact phone Nos. of my sources
the fact is that they cant even influence anything except recommendation to NSITF like the consultant assured me.
while Enwerem will check my name before its publication however the case may be.

send me your email addy to forward their contacts.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2012
Well, good to know everyone is in high spirits. I hope all this info u've all been sharing is true cuz I made contact with a lady on a social media who works in one of the lagos offices and she told me something about in-house recruitment. In her words...'just forget about nsitf'. I hope it's not true though.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2012
in-house recruitment! na wa o! anyways, God pass them! @ ela nick, my email: austushi1@yahoo.com. please send the number. thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2012
Hmm! @tyms i got confuse abt al dis post n also it read 2 hash voice wth my uncle dt hapen's 2 b Chief Tope frnd.i cal him on monday 2 verify all dis info,d only thng he told me is dt there stil on d list.whn i try 2 tel him dt i head d list is ready dt he shld veryfil,he shouted on me,n said hv i hear 4rm any 1 dt he/she hz recived apointmnt leter or text msg.so am confuse abt all dis thng nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.