Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403852 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
Broncop pls my brother which 3 departments? Na wa oh BABA GOD na your hand i de make man no prevail against you oh.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
In fact, i dont know what this country is turning to. If the federal govt cannot release enough fund 4 ECA take off, its a big shame on this country. Do you know that the list is still on the management table 4 further consideration. Anyone can still confirm from his or her source. Though i was told it cannot go beyond this month. The list sent by recruitment affairs is just above 1000 and what i saw on the interview day is over 1700. What we need is serious prayer cos nobody knows the criterial for selection. It would have been more easy if enough fund is provided. Pls i wl suggest we all go on 3 days fasting and prayer cos it must not go beyond this month. Lets start on sunday,i believe God wl answer us. Any suggestion is welcome.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
@Brancop,do u hav any idea of d departments?Just wanna knw.Tanks 2 u dear.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2012
Zico2 my brother,i bliv u.We shuld all engage in prayer/fastin on dis issue.God will fight 4 us IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2012
My Name is Biola. I am indeed happy to have read all forums' posting, I pray that My Father, My God Shall continue to uphold all of you in Jesus name, Amen! smiley cheesy kiss
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2012
Amen and Amen,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2012
God Has answered our prayers. Thank him a lot! This Sunday, i suggest should be our prayer and thanksgiving moment with God, please still bear it in mind that God has answered our prayer request(s). Reach me:07065157846
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rebaba: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hello every1. Am new on this forum but I have been following the chats for some time now. U all have been doin a great job on recent and anticipated happenings on nsitf. God who has taken us this far will not leave us at this tail end. May God hear and answer us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
@all my fellow prospective NSITF employees, ones again i say to all of us felicitations! please, do fast and express your thanksgiving songs to God for this far, he has brought us, A'leuyah!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2012
Add me On fb:olaosebikan, moses Abiola
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
soamsii55:

Add me On fb:olaosebikan, moses Abiola
soamsii55:

God Has answered our prayers. Thank him a lot! This Sunday, i suggest should be our prayer and thanksgiving moment with God, please still bear it in mind that God has answered our prayer request(s). Reach me:07065157846

angry@soamsii55, please let's be focused in this forum, why expose your name and contact? we are here for a united purpose and God's willing
we are there already. Cheers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
Accept ma apology, i beg of u wit God. It z well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
@soamii55, apology accepted. You remind me so much of volla when he first came to this forum looking for brotherly companion! cheesy cheesy
(@volla, no offence please wink ). We remain one big family. Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2012
His Mercies n Compassions are available n NEW evry mrng..it have bin shown to u..
Even if u dnt have all ur Heart Desires/Expectations met yet..His Mercy will make a way!
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
God ll perfect everything before the end of this month. Our hope we not be dashed by so called enemies of this great nation. What God has done is for our good. He ll do a new thing in our life and family in Jesus name. Thanks for giving us all required informations. Happy sunday.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aaafta: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
I have been folowing all the posting in this forum May Almighty ALLAH accept our prayers ameen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aaafta: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
I have been folowing all the posting in this forum May Almighty ALLAH accept our prayers ameen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2012
Good morning all. Lets all cheer up. This grave silence is frightening! Broncop pls any more info on the departments?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2012
Good morning all. Lets all cheer up. This grave silence is frightening! Broncop pls any more info on the departments?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by pa2das: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2012
This forum has indeed be of great help to most of us.We should not relent in all our prayers,efforts and endeavours.May God almighty answer our prayers IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2012
Hmmn! Been following every posts and comments on this thread since its inception but never commented.my Dad retired as an AGM(assistant general manager)from nsitf so i should know little about Nsitf and dis recruitment process.cos my dad is constantly in touch with some of his former junior colleagues who are now top shots in NSITF.
I must state dat i'm disappointed in some people that keep posting misleading information.i dont know whether to blame the posters or their so called "sources".on the other hand,some people have been so wonderful,encouraging us all,praying and even fasting in some cases.to this set of people,i say God bless you.i pray dat we will not all be disappointed.
Now the bitter truth is that no one knows for sure when this list is coming out.the latest info from one of the topshots of NSITF as at friday 9th march 2012 (when i forced my dad to call them again after he has told me to relax that they said they wanted to spend d last 2 weeks in inaugurating NSITF).in her exact words"IT IS INDEFINITE FOR NOW".thats what she said.so lets keep on watching and praying.
Those telling u d list is coming out tommorow and tommorow they say next tommorow are only trying to make u happy.the truth is nobody knows yet.
I'm out
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2012
I told you last week that the list is still on management table. What they re doing now is their training reports. I suggested that we have three days fasting and prayer. That is the only solution now. Pray as if you have no help and work as if you have no God. We need to be sincere with ourselves.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
the big shots there are very diplomatic, they would'nt like to commit themselves cos of so much pressure, if it was easy the person whos father ret.as agm suppose not to que 4 nsitf on who u know bt thk God de reverse was de case dis time. We are not much, am for am chat we were aroud 430,dm less than 50, m that came 4 the chat was 8,pm sm and agm was less than 10 is only officer cadre was much my source assured that they can never tamper wit the list soonest we shall be called b/f mt end.pls comt praying.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
@huchman,wat abt entry level?Do u mean evrybody dat has attended d chat wil b considrd?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
Some people only relent and ve confident on whatever our sources post here. Pls let those posts be real and truth. Dont course mislead like someone suggested earlier. God bless your brain in your findings.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
@reinedamse,well guess u should keep relyin on ur source. my source who went for the training and is back told me other wise, he said we should get ready to join them soon its not a case of indefinite...@ Zico u re right about the training report...Let me leave it @ dat, dunno if Nsitf staff r readin our comments . u indeed r connected to d right source. Pls lets be expectant jor! but keep doing wat u r doing n don't be anxious..Just relax...Will call d guy 2morrow or go over dere....Wasn't informed abt d prayer and fasting, @Zico hope ur prayers covered me sha. will commence mine 2morrow.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
well,i'm not forcing you/anyone to believe me.who/what u choose to believe is totally up to u.There is absolutely nothing to argue about.I guess in the end we will all know who is who.The Lord is our strength.Goodluck and patience to all kiss kiss kiss
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
@ broncop, there are only three depts in NSITF, Administration, Operation & Finance/Investments all other ones are Divisions.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
@galadee pls do you know about stores position. What dept do that belong. Thanks for the update. God ll surely answer our prayers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2012
@galadee u are inline u can refer to the nsitf advert. store is under admin together wit procurement to all that have cont thks alot.we have declare 3 days fasting and prayer 4 God to finish dis job, we cm against the spirit of delay and replacement.God has been fighting 4 us ,we shall not loose .pls if u ve nt join pls start 4 them must be put to shame.we can do all things thr God dat strenghtens us.rem as court is the last hope of a common man so as God is our hope.lets intensify our prayers .its well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adamud: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2012
We are almost there....Thanks guys. Keep updating.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabour8312: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2012
[flash][/flash]Guys, let's keep the flag of unrelented prayers flying in this regard. I am persuaded and believe that we shall all be there. But one thing is sure: DO NOT ALLOW anyone notwithstanding his/her connection to fan your candle low. NSITF will favour all of us; the prayer against any delay is in line because our group (not in this forum) just had the same topic for our prayer last week. Guys everyone of you is an encouragement to all of us in this path. Dont forget that anybody can also claim to be the former MD and post something here. Jxt got across to my contact this morning and I have his words: This month is the end of the issue but we must keep praying. Happy day to all in this forum kissGuys, let's keep the flag of unrelented prayers flying in this regard. I am persuaded and believe that we shall all be there. But one thing is sure: DO NOT ALLOW anyone notwithstanding his/her connection to fan your candle low. NSITF will favour all of us; the prayer against any delay is in line because our group (not in this forum) just had the same topic for our prayer last week. Guys everyone of you is an encouragement to all of us in this path. Dont forget that anybody can also claim to be the former MD and post something here. Jxt got across to my contact this morning and I have his words: This month is the end of the issue but we must keep praying. Happy day to all in this forum!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.