Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404199 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
Just got a vision that tangible info will drop next week.lets keep our fingers crossed and please, prayer warriors in the house, we need to intensify the praying and fasting.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
I tink since dis forum started..2day has d highest posts..
Nontheless it made my day...d High n d Low....
Well its nt tym 4 us ppl to blame ourselfs,our sources,or what we share..we have waited tooo Long 4 dis and I pray it comes to pass...
Wat has kept me moving is:concentrate on wat u r doin..wen d call/text will come let it will come..Kip bin Close to ur God dats All..
Be it next month...we go sha get der...
Its well with all of us..
1luv..

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
franco4christ: Just got a vision that tangible info will drop next week.lets keep our fingers crossed and please, prayer warriors in the house, we need to intensify the praying and fasting.
:

......"This year's val was a good one.I got a big ikebe for my enjoyment.Hmm,I can still taste it"....

God must have done a good work on you so tey u don dey see vision now. Abi no be u post that thing? Issorait

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2012
goodmorning to all. Have u say our Lords prayer?.it must surely come to past , feel relax and go 4 ur normal activities at his time he wil do it.Only God gives job not man if not all connection.contact 4rm our forumites whould have fetched them job.pls lets intestify our prayers 4 the storm is over.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by RoddyMan(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2012
Ol' boy, @ puplin ... U be private investigator? See as u fall franco4christ hand! Lesson: be careful of wot u post online, it might come back to bite u in d a***

On d recruitment, it would be great for them to conclude this exercise so that pple would at least get some closure. In as much as they haven't done so, its better to take ur minds off it, work hard at wot u've got and on better opportunities. God will surely make a way, wot is urs is urs!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jayjaybazz: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2012
I know for sure that God does his things such that no person can have claim to the glory due HIM. Let's cast upon HIM all these anxiety in HIS time HE remains commited to deliver beautiful things.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2012
BRONCOP BRONCOP BRONCOP. WHERE ARE YOU. POST SOMETHING SOMEONE IS ON HUNGER STRIKE OH. . .
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2012
Aw una dey beta pple... Abeg go and have urself a wonderful weekend before u become staff of NSITF. Remember, a double minded man is unstable in his ways and let him not think he shall receive anything from the Lord. wen u doubt, all your prayers n fasting have been in vain. so be moved by faith not by sensory perceptions(what are sensory perception, what u hear, see, feel or smell) cheesy...I Love u all and hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by kuma007(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2012
This is my post number 2 since becoming part of this thread.i monitor postings on daily basis and i commend the effort of those who had been in the front burner in making sure they source for information. I dont want to mention names, but they know themselves. Also no thanks to those who are just here to deface this thread with junks and those who are here just to play with our emotions. For those that have sources pls keep on with the good job and as for those on the other side,pls let's be calm and prayerful and stop posting junks. It is well insha Allah.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
@Lilodez I do not have any update again for now.
Please my advice is that we should be mindful of
our comments cos we may not know how far it can go.
Some of those we may discrediting may turn out to be
our direct bosses. A stitch in time saves nine.
God bless us all, see u at the orientation.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2012
Its like I login to d wrong forum!!
Wat is all these am seeing?
People running their mouth....
wen did dis noble forum wit intellectuals suddenly turn to a circus?
That we now have pranksters and jokers among us?
Pls for all u new entrants to dis forum...causing unnecessary confusion
If them never tell una...make i tell una now...
I dey bind person ooh,with d BLOOD and NAME of JESUS.
So b careful..so dat u wont be next.
Pls b wise and noble wit wat u post...no cm here dey run mouth like public tap.
WE WILL NOT LOOSE!!!!
NEVER!!!

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
i greet you all. Nawa oh, my good people. Are we going to wait till Monday again? may God have mercy on us oh.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
na wa o.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2012
to God be the Glory! one of the life-lines has been exhausted(friday), remaining tuesday, end of the month and lastly indefinitely. God is our Strength!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by FICOS: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
I appreciate you all, really learnt alot from everyone of you.We shall all have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2012
caldan: to God be the Glory! one of the life-lines has been exhausted(friday), remaining tuesday, end of the month and lastly indefinitely. God is our Strength!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
Friday is gone and tuesday is around d corner yet Mr brocop has said nothing +let us keep our hands cross. My source told me dat d list is ready but it might be after easter due to political issues.+ baba God na ur hand i rest my case oh!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
@puplin:I enjoy ur jokes so much, keep it coming.
@ all:let us keep the hope alive.i guess friday ends by 12am today.Anything can still happen.it is not over until it is over.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
@franco4crist, i hear u
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
mark 11:22 have faith in God.whether today, morrow or nextweek one thing is sure the storm is over.dont relent in ur prayers who knows why the list is been delayed may be our prayers ,dont forget dat 3days fasting n praying was declared and u think dat God have not answered us.pls lets relaxe our mind 4 its shall come to pass.sleep and have a wondful nite/ dream. next wk is by the corner.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2012
hello to everybody,
Please we should be all mindful of what we post.
i believe that god will definitely make a way where there seem to be no way for his children.
I have always believe that the nsift recruitment process , god will make it different no matter the stories of political influence of men.
i believe things will roll out by next week or b4 easter .
let just be prayerful and god will see us through.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2012
This forum is getting cold.what is happening? D wait is almost over, guys.lets keep the posts and updates coming.happy weekend,all nsitf hopefuls.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2012
lipsrsealed cry undecided
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DYTK: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2012
Gud day ladies & gentle men
Re: NSITF Interview In August by gsaks2002: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
Good afternoon guys,

I most commend your faiths and say that you all have been so inspiring and amazing to keep up since last year august.

I remember the huge crowd at the ilupeju venue for d post of DM on that eventful friday, and honestly I was discouraged by the way the interview turned out while I left without being interveiwed cuz it ran late to the night and they closed for the day.

It is a surprise to me to still see that this forum is running and I'm so impress by ur tenacity. God bless you all and I pray your hopes will not be dashed.

The scheme is suffering from a major tussle btw d FG and insurance companies (which I am an underwriter in insurance coy). So just keep praying and hopeful. It is not easy but don't make the mistake of putting all ur hope on it.

Goodluck all
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
With all the different versions of stories springing up, really thanking the good Lord that so far no heartattack case has been recorded..... What shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is thank you Lord........*Singing and dancing*
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DYTK: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2012
That, Kano & Port Harcourt zonal offices are next for renewvasion (i.e north west & south south zones) after which Maiduguri & Enugu zones wil follow same. n that thet list is coming out b/4 10th of april we shall all be there IJMN Amen. Happy Sunday.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2012
Happy Sunday to u all, hope u remember to commit d heart of those i/c of NSITF to God as God said, "He will turn d hearts of King to our favour" IJMN, AMEN!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
@DY.TK,u seem to knw lots abut inside info..and a specific date of d letter of realise...dats gud...we are expecting more info 4rm u soonst...
Wats d No. Of staff to be employed...
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 6:06am On Mar 26, 2012
It is a new dawn of another week, this week is surely pregnant with a lot of guddies insha Allah. Good morning everyone!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2012
My people I greet ooo. Please I heard that NNPC is recruiting, how true is it. Please any one with useful info should share it immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.