Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404194 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
Please guys, let's refrain from crying wolf where there is none. . .so that when it finally happens we would know. But then, I can understand why the long and agonising suspense has made some of us delirious in our state of expectation. It is well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2012
Haba franco4christ and lilodez.I'm not too happy with what u guys are doing.if u have received messages,why not just tell d house.
With how far we av come 2geda on this forum,I was thinking anyone who gets a message would not hesitate to communicate it to the house in plain language.or are u people just trying to play on our emotions?.though I strongly feel franco4christ has gotten something(I might be wrong though)
My people,NSITF is not d end of d world jare.if it comes,fine.if it doesn't,dat means GOD has better plans.
As for me,if I ever receive any msg from NSITF,I won't hesitate to inform everyone in plain text.
E go better

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
franco4christ: I no fit shout haaahaahaa!! Infact, i am dancing,Baba God U too much.Guys, check ur phones ooooo.
Yo phone dey my hand nah...hehehe, abi u don get another one?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Tonero77: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
@puplin lolz..,so funnie...which one come dey the person hand...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by goksman007(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
Don't knw y some people create unnecessary tension on this thread. Guys, its well, it won't pass dis week by God's grace.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
guys i am thanking God because he is faithful. Is it easy to go thru the emotions on this thread and have a sound mind and body? Am being hopeful that at the end we shall not be disappointed.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 2:21am On Apr 11, 2012
reinedamse: Haba franco4christ and lilodez.I'm not too happy with what u guys are doing.if u have received messages,why not just tell d house.
With how far we av come 2geda on this forum,I was thinking anyone who gets a message would not hesitate to communicate it to the house in plain language.or are u people just trying to play on our emotions?.though I strongly feel franco4christ has gotten something(I might be wrong though)
My people,NSITF is not d end of d world jare.if it comes,fine.if it doesn't,dat means GOD has better plans.
As for me,if I ever receive any msg from NSITF,I won't hesitate to inform everyone in plain text.
E go better

Nobody has received any message.The letters will get final approval today 11th
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2012
My guys, pls do not be exasperated. The forumites praising God are doing so in faith, it is a sign of faith which allows God to perfect the miracle. Dis week I found myself thanking God for my NSITF letter. I guess they are in the spirit. Shalom!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2012
I am so greatful 2 hv join dis forum in its finals of all finals l sincerely want 2 appreciate everyone who hv contributed 2 dis forum d good,d bad & d ugly.As dis forum folds up dis wk GOD will put laughter in ur mouths & course a vulcanic joy 2 erupt in ur soul.SHALOM!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2012
Amen and Amen!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2012
Igbo kwenu! Yoruba kwenu!! Hausa salute!!! The MD, CEO, DMD,AIT, NTA, CNN, MTN, PDP, ABC, ETC of nsitf is finally back from abroad and he has promise to do sometin very fast
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2012
"You are advised to remain patient and prayerful, the letter is not coming any time soon, nobody in NSITF is sure of when the letter will be issued that's why you need to pray for your name to be on the list when its finally out".............These are the words of my source. cool cool

*Crucify me if you wish but that's what's up*

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2012
wetin dey hppn nw? everybody dey give farewell speech
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jatprecious: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2012
@Rector you are current @flex you know nothing about the Letters
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2012
[quote author=Flex_sexybone]"You are advised to remain patient and prayerful, the letter is not coming any time soon, nobody in NSITF is sure of when the letter will be issued that's why you need to pray for your name to be on the list when its finally out".............These are the words of my source. cool cool

*Crucify me if you wish but that's what's up*
@flexysexybone l thank God 4 ur sincerity & forwardness but u're sincerely wrong dis time around,GOD BLESS U.SHALOM!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Forumites like i said some days ago, orientation is billed for 23,text messages will soon start arrivin, i wont give a date due to the complexity of the machine, but xpect before 23 of april. I can bet with anybody on this. GBAM cryForumites like i said some days ago, orientation is billed for 23,text messages will soon start arrivin, i wont give a date due to the complexity of the machine, but xpect before 23 of april. I can bet with anybody on this. GBAM

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by sookoo: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
Emi ni ma koko jeri s'agbara Oluwa!
Emi ni number 1
Eyin ni number 2

Bi oloriire ba pe 300,700,2000
Emi ni ma siwajuu won!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
Amen to all these high wave declaration by reliable sources may it come true! But till it comes out, it is only another speculation!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
My take any month dats up to 5th cannot be d same month for orientation and training. Standard practise is that @ least a month b4 training dat d list will be released because of those who are changing job and need to notify present employer!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
tuniski: My take any month dats up to 5th cannot be d same month for orientation and training. Standard practise is that @ least a month b4 training dat d list will be released because of those who are changing job and need to notify present employer!

Exactly what i thought! At least one month is needed to notify present employer. For Example, you van't expect a DM or SM to resign his/her employment
this week and start work in another place the next week. This April 23rd of a thing . Anyway, Let's see what happens
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
tuniski: My take any month dats up to 5th cannot be d same month for orientation and training. Standard practise is that @ least a month b4 training dat d list will be released because of those who are changing job and need to notify present employer!
Not in all cases o, not all employers care if you're changing jobs...that isn't their primary concern. I don see person wey do test, interview, medicals and resumed training with a bank and everything happened under 8wks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
Rahym001: Forumites like i said some days ago, orientation is billed for 23,text messages will soon start arrivin, i wont give a date due to the complexity of the machine, but xpect before 23 of april. I can bet with anybody on this. GBAM cryForumites like i said some days ago, orientation is billed for 23,text messages will soon start arrivin, i wont give a date due to the complexity of the machine, but xpect before 23 of april. I can bet with anybody on this. GBAM
Bros, nobody go bet with you on this jor. This one wey u dey sound like u are part of the organising committee for the orientation and training. Me sef dey follow wait for 23rd to see if na true...even though am not an nsitf hopeful, God help u if nothing happens...hehehe

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ tuniski nd timbs. U both made sense. But jst imagine wat my friend jst told me like sum 30 mins ago, he said he got a text 45 mins ago frm access bank 2 resume 4 training 2morow afta an interview he attended jst last week thurs. How about dat? So guys anytin can hapin, as far as its naija.

Lets jst hope 4 d best nd be prayerful, best of luck 2 us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
lets pray that we shall be called this wk instead of telling govt to give u one month, do u think that they are intrested in that, all i know is that arrangmt could be made 4 pple wit such cases.Is well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
Anybody talking about 'standard practice' in Nigeria doesn't know what he is talking about. The federal government will give you one month grace to notify your former employer? Because your father's face is on the Naira note or what? Do you know how many people are unemployed or underemployed and desperate to get a Federal Government job? Why should the FG care about a few self-contented people that want to switch jobs? I'm not even saying that the 23rd date is sure, but the fact is that nothing like standard practice here. If private organisations in this country do not adhere to so called standard practice, how much more a government body? Some people really do have a high opinion of themselves.

For some reason I believe the likes of Irom, Urchman, lilodez, and Iyke this time. The end nigh.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DYTK: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ all the MD & the ED's & others had meeting this afternoon, that b/4 this month runs out 500 pp wil received their appt. letters & that there old staffs would be 1st ungraded. God wil fix it 4 us in IJMN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
@DY:TK pls wats ungraded?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
DY.TK:
@ all the MD & the ED's & others had meeting this afternoon, that b/4 this month runs out 500 pp wil received their appt. letters & that there old staffs would be 1st ungraded. God wil fix it 4 us in IJMN. Amen.

I also verified this info.The meeting took place today.I hope the letters follow suit
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
@puplin wen u are called tell them u ve to notify ur former employer and c wat happens, for ur info do u knw d number of unemployed in dis country, forumite did not call my source 2day to knw if there was a meetin but as soon as i do u will be informed
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
I thank God that has kept us so far. let me use this forum to enlighten some unemployed or fresh graduates in this our forum that the "standard practice" is highly operative mostly in public service,they also ask you upon your acceptance when you will resume. Orientation course may not neccessarily be carried out @ d same time, if truely NSITF is looking for professionals, they cant just bounce on them like that. I believe hopefuls in AM cadre&above ll bear me witness.it may be for entry level officers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
@caldan i had a friend who was workin in a ministry before bein employed by FIRS he was given 7days to report to his state of postin after the orientation. I dont know of NSITF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.