Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404184 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Authority01: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
your letter would soon get to you. Your documentation starts next week. That is it, you guys have been wonderful
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jatprecious: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
Authority01: She has picked up her offer letter and she has 30 days to resume and her documentation starts next week. That is the latest. Wishing you the best

Who is she?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rasalam(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
gud to hear.Could u pls give us more details about the offer.It is well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
Please are you people serious about people being called to pick there offer letters? If you have received yours' please let us know.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
I smell a big fat rat undecided undecided
Those of u trying to play silly games here should note that this thread is full of many intellects.
We are not foolish lipsrsealed
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
Clowns have invaded this thread o...the person behind that Authority handle registered on nairaland about 20mins ago and posted. Isn't that strange....hehehehe
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
Nonybose: Wht shall i say unto the lord,all i have to say is THANK u GOD,the letter's is out
It won't be fair if you're playing a prank o....heartbeat don dey stop o..hehehe
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
to all forumites, dont be disturbed, whats going to be will be. if some pple are insisting on causing confussion, it wont affect the serious ones in the forum as I believe they are prayerful n hopeful. its well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
I doubt that lilodez and nonnybose will be joking with this.My hunch tells me it's true
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hmmmm if they haven't called yet, this is how it will be the day they will finally call. Some will be called and others will be left out. God help your children.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
@ Lilodez you have been giving us information here in details, we won't mind knowing the exact time you were called this morning, when and were you are expected to pick your appointment letter. Thanks

N/B if anyone else aside Lilodez and Nonybose has been called please let us know too.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by sookoo: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
Please everyone!lets keep calm!
Lilodez and Nonboyse,can you give us more detailed information?
God is our help!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
Authority01 and lilodez are d same person.
Lilodez is trying too hard to justify her previous updates and nonybose is following suit.
Dats my take,prove me wrong angry angry angry
Clowns!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
pls lets stop posting anyhow, if u have been call .congrate if not keep praying 4 only God gives job, raising tension in this forum will only do us more harm so whether they cal u or not what we need here is clarification in our posting.God must surely see ur through.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by maltesers(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2012
i Heard after collecting the letter, You are to respond within 15days dat You hv accepted. Then documentation will follow suit. The offer letters r ready for collection b/w nw n nxt week. No txt messages jus calls to pick it up. We are alredy there. Anyone hu has been called is proly telling the truth. Just pray ur among those called
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yemzod: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
Abeg ooooo,stop playing on our emotions.Whosoever has been called should please,give us a brief.This is a time we all have been looking forward to and may it not elude us oooo.AMEN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by maltesers(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
NOnybones n authority if You say You have been called, shed more light on dat........d content of the letter hwfar? Authority r You a she and refering to urself in third person, cos am wondering hu is she dat has collected d letter undecided
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
pls lets relax how come only 2 ppl were called as they claim, when nsitf finally call it comes in mass tro bulk messages nsitf is not one man business .we shall get there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
maltesers: i Heard after collecting the letter, You are to respond within 15days dat You hv accepted. Then documentation will follow suit. The offer letters r ready for collection b/w nw n nxt week. No txt messages jus calls to pick it up. We are alredy there. Anyone hu has been called is proly telling the truth. Just pray ur among those called
Who does dat? Placing phone calls to people to pick appointment letters in a country where the mobile network is so unstable.so what happens to people dat were unreachable as at d time of call(they lose d offer abi?).
I'm not saying they can't make calls but they would at least sent text msgs or e-mails.we don't live in d stone age no more.
And how come it's only lilodez and nonybose dat got d call in dis whole forum? Haba!!
God should keep exposing d liars and pranksters on dis thread so dat dey will stop feeding us with poo.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
@ Broncop, zico, Mr Rector, ela_nick, irom: I trust your sources of information, can you confirm this and let the house known whats on board.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by sookoo: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
Please people,lets be mature and truthful in our posts.We've come too far together to give misleading and wrong information.Please,lets keep calm and keep our faiyh in God.He is our help.Anybody with true information hould post such in the fear of God
Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
lilodez has sold out, which is quite disappointing. Besides, I believe it would be more believable if any of the established members of this forum indicates that he or she has been contacted concerning the offer letter. It would be difficult to believe any clown that registered a few minutes ago and comes here to tell us stories.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
@reindamse NSITF may decide to call instead of sending text messages, I know AMCON called people to collect there letters instead of sending messages.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2012
Did Amcon employ up to 700 people?
So u mean NSITF would call almost 700 people on their phones?
Haba now!! How logical does dat sound.
Well,it may happen dat way eventually.but i can authoritatively say it dis time dat lilodez and nonybose have not recieved any call from NSITF.they may have recieved from their sources but NOT NSITF.
They are just trying to steal our faith and peace of mind and we will shame dem tongue
Re: NSITF Interview In August by sookoo: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
reinedamse: Did Amcon employ up to 700 people?
So u mean NSITF would call almost 700 people on their phones?
Haba now!! How logical does dat sound.
Well,it may happen dat way eventually.but i can authoritatively say it dis time dat lilodez and nonybose have not recieved any call from NSITF.they may have recieved from their sources but NOT NSITF.
They are just trying to steal our faith and peace of mind and we will shame dem tongue

@ reinedamse.well said.thanks.lets keep our faiyh up.Our God is faithful.I anticipate my miracle!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
It's amazing how every new member on this thread seems to have sources, i heard this i heard that....as in ehn, amazing is an understatement.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by gbamgbarity: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
@everyone, pls disregard the people claiming they've received appointment letters from NSITF; it's a ruse. I called my source who said nothing like that is happening now. Keep hope alive and relax your nerves.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
puplin: It's amazing how every new member on this thread seems to have sources, i heard this i heard that....as in ehn, amazing is an understatement.
@puplin,na today?no mind them.dat's d norm of nairaland,a single person will open several accounts with different user names and start playing pranks with it.what they intend to achieve,i do not understand.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
Just called my source, concernin the calls people are claimin to recieve, His words and i quote"were u called for the test? Were u called for the interview? Did u submit ur binded cv,? U will either be called thru ur email adress or thru text messages. So pple be calm no body has been called yet. Anybody claimin to be called should pprove it. But he also said we should be xpectin btw this weekend and nxt,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
reimdamse abi you have thoroughly insulted me for no just cause. Did i say i have collected any leta. You guys last night started a conversation abt time given to resume. I made enquires and posted. Authority 001 just started knockn heads here and i get blamed. I now unda stand why broncop doesnt post any more. I wil follow suit. Cheers. Bye
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
Jst closing 4rm wrk,it seems d Room was HOT..with rumours of war...lol..we have reached a tym in wich nuthng suppose fear us..abi no be so??well if NonyBose says she got a call I culd bilv cuz she once said she had an uncle on d Board..if I remebr correctly??Lilodez on d oda hand if u r lieing I am terribly nt happy wit u cuz u we're amongst d Old timers wit reasonable info..but if u hav gotn ur letter,u wuld hav shared d contents of d letter witout askin u much questions...at all..It will be well and It is Well.....Congrats 2 all...Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
@ lillodez I think your explanation/post was not clear enough which was d reason for the misconception. If all the people with relevant & honest info disappear suddenly it won't be too nice on their part. Pls always try 2 clarify whatever u post 2 avoid misplacement or distortion of facts. We are there by HIS MERCIES. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.