Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? (68226 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Touch them, you're a desperate fuckboy.
Don't touch them, you're jjc
Force it on them and you become a hashtag.

What do they really want?
shocked grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
I did this to one of my ex.
There was this ex of mine that we have not seen for like 3yrs although we still talk with no serious commitment to continue with what we were doing due to distance, she has always been trying to see me but I keep on avoiding her, when I was in Lagos, she came to lag for something else, she tried to see me but I played her.

So when I move to another state closer to were she base, she was like I can visit you today and still go back that same day.

She decided to come one time like that, decided to spend the night, so we slept on the same bed till day break and I refuse to touch her, when morning reach she thank me for the hospitality and promise never to call me again and to delete my number because she has seen that I have decided to move on. So I wish her best of luck and give her some advice and money for transportation, that was the end of it.
Why did you do that shocked shocked
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
toujurs:
Aunty he doesn't find you attractive, grin. I have a girl on my contact, she sent me a message on Whatsapp that she was back from school. I told her okay.

Later she sent me another message, about how she would like to visit a night club, and she said No sex o!, In my mind i was like, have i ever asked you for sex before.

It was later it occurred to me, the babe just wanted to knack. The thing is i don't even find the girl sexually attractive at all, i can't knack her. I have tried forcing my self to put in efforts, but ehn. Omo i no fit.

It's not everything most guys sleep with o. Don't play your self.
grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

grin grin grin tongue
Haha bad boy
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by achivs(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
To me oo, it depend on how me and the girl feeling that night before we even think about sex.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
deavicky:
that does not make him a better guy I do that alot, what we achieve in doing that is to make the lady feel free and relax.
I had even done worse. the babe came twice from Kogi to ph and went untouched for the two times.
What!! shocked
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
sleek82:
Confused gender....you touch them, they call you irresponsible (even shout rape), you still no touch them, they call you weakling or coward. SMH
grin grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Privatepart00:
Last time a girl slept over in my place , she became angry I wasn’t giving her attention as I used to . She was saying if I knew I don’t want her why allow her come around.

So confused gender(some)
Girl actually wanted me to make move for sex towards her . But I ignored and was busy reading a book with full concentration.
Told her if you want me , make the move stop waiting for me to do so , because I am not doing so.
That’s when she undressed and started kissing me . I was just laughing inside my heart .
Cc : CapitalBank
Haha bad boy
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol
It's so easy to do this.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Silentgroper(m): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2022
bibianna:

No need because I also know your type! cool
Does it depend on a man if u want to have sex. If u disagree to it, would he force u.. It's nt like they're placing a gun on ur head.. You made a joint decision to have sex nd yet go round d back nd blame men for it. Isnt that stupidity
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Georgejeez: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Slynation:
hahahahahaha...I learnt this long time ago...!! In my case then, the girl left and said I'm not man enough, that word pain me and that's why I smart by force...

Any guy that didn't attempt to do anything is positioning himself for friendzone...

In Erigga's voice " I reject anything when go make me de that friendzone , NEVER !"
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Silentgroper(m): 3:21am On Jun 20, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Lolz, orgasm giver yet you can’t give orgasm to the nose diving economy of your country…

Go and get your PVC and think of how to give organisms to your people facing all sorts of difficulties

I’m out of here too
Is that what u really want to tell him ... U know u could just get him to have u orgasm.. U look like u wanna orgasm so bad, it had spelling orgasm as organism..

go for it. You knw u're just a dick away 4rm multiple orgasm..

By the way, what the hell is "your country"
what country are u from?
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by swissgoldenpro2: 5:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Starhearts: 5:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Where is slawormiir my niggea??
It be like say the guy no dey nairaland.com again?
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Ziggy1234(m): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2022
The guy has self control and most of all, respect for the woman.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Na so one babe no gree give me scholarship the first day she visited, that I will think she is cheap. Fast forward, as 12 midnight pass, I wake her up say babe we don enter day 2 na, I wan nack like this, who go love you go love and who go break your heart go surely break am whether una nack on first date or after one year. She reason my vibe come give me the scholarship. I use better annoyance nack this babe ehn, only she confess say I no love her.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Adext4sure(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Hunmm. The way you turned your eye balls have said it all grin

Kollins11:
Yes, I'm part of the few wonderful guys out there.

Come spend a night at my place and I will proof to you that truly I'm part of those wonderful guys out there.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Stevo35: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Are you sure his cock still crow
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2022
360command:
Pussies = std. Pussies also = pregnancy.
Na this two dey fear me pass...

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by enonche85(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
We need such men...

I am one of such guys. wink
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by enonche85(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Georgejeez:
That I will never try again .
I know how many free pussies I have missed, all because I foolishly decided to play the gentleman on the first time of visit .
Some even told me later that I dulled their Vibe by not touching them during the first night , even when they shaved and came prepared.

Now the day a lady gather mind and enter my apartment , I must make move while gauging her reaction , if she encourages it I proceed but if she's adamant , I change topic.

Life na sense

before person come call u out for rape 10yrs later. If no consent I no dey do anything o.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by MadamOk(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
The guy indeed is real and gentle guy

The guy did not respect himself or her oo
Nor because is her first night ooo

The guy is a real guy who understand sex, cuz is two way communication
The guy did not want may be he thought the girl will feel is her first visit like everyone think
May while the girl want but she want the guy to make the mood first, if not why she go use touch light shine the guy face...

The guy kukuma sleep back, in the guy mind if she really want it in the first or last visit she will say it and show more interest

But the bottom point of it is that the guy knows he will need more of it from her no need to rush may be he meant good for her, na mumu dey rush undecided

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
There are many men who do that, this girl must be a hoe as she was seriously expecting a touch so that she can claim rape and compensation.

All these hungry IG hoes .
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by gud4vvvvv: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
God gave us the mind of self control. If not that Bible forbid it, I for de knack all this days.
I went to my aunt's place only to find only one of the husband's female cousin. We slept only two of us in the house, the following night was only two of us on the bed but I didn't even torch the girl. No be say the girl no mature o, I probably senior her with only 3 yrs.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by gud4vvvvv: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
E
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Adeplus: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol

Typical me.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by nnewsnjobs: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Why did you do that shocked shocked
Because I didn't want the relationship again.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by v2: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2022
This reminds me of an experience I had a long time ago.

I had this friend on FB that we were talking for long and became friends. Though we communicated a lot but the talk about relationship didn't come up. Even though we live in the same city we have not met physically because I was often times out of town.

So on one occasion when I returned from my trip, I was staying in a Hotel and I invited her over. She came and we spent some time together, basically on drinks and then talking. After a while she was ready to leave and I saw her off.

Later in the day, I chatted her up and we got talking. then she said she came to see me and I didn't even make any attempt on her. That shot got to me to be honest. I then replied that I respected her as a woman and didn't see the need but she saw it differently. she replied after getting a hint that she messed up in her remark and said, "that's what I'm saying, very few men will behave that way", like her initial statement was in support of my self control but for me, she don match line.

Funny enough, she told me she just accepted to date someone that has been asking her out when I later suggested a relationship and that she does not double date. This guy in question lives in Ghana.

After then, I was chatting with her (supposedly) on FB one day and was not getting the usual kind of response and the person I was chatting with suggested I stop chatting with her as her new boyfriend has access to her account. So I stopped.

Two years down the line, i stumbled on her account on FB and said hi. She responded in excitement and I was wondering why she was so excited talking to me now and when we got talking, I realized she broke up with the guy and that it was the guy that chatted with me the last time using her account that prompted me to stop communicating with her.

So we continued communicating and she came to meet me where I was chilling with my friends when I came to town. It was so much fun for her as I treated her nicely. The next time I was in town, I invited her to my hotel, we spent time together and I gave her 2 shots and saw her off.

The next day, I got a chat from her telling me "now that you have gotten what you want, you didn't call me again". I just laughed like I didn't understand where she was going with it.

To cut the story short, few months later, I saw her status that she got married.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by DonroxyII: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
zionmde:
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs
But the guy is not on Konji:
She said he slept off immediately!

Controlling Konji also has devastating effect on the Mindset: You are Inhibiting Body Orders: You can kill your Sexual Wellbeing that's how many become Frigid:

Notwithstanding Promiscuity is not Good for the Mindsets too:
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by buymyride: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
bibianna:
Yes I believe there are such wonderful guys still out there! wink
watched all your dance videos
Nice
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by pansophist(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Your success as a man very much depends on how much you can master the art of resisting sex. Then you'll be powerful and no woman (or man using woman) can bring you down. Every woman knows that they have a power over men (weak men), and it is their sexual appeal.

That's where young women with nothing to offer derive their self worth from. Look at biblical stories such David and Uriah's wife, Samson and Deliliah, or Joseph and Potiphar's wife, the men that couldn't resist sex lost their power and was killed (Samson), or their kingdom (David).

Meanwhile, Joseph resisted Potiphar's wife advances, and blessings rained upon him abundantly. The guy is an hero. With that single act, he has passed the message clearly to her that sex doesn't cut it with him.

This will motivate her to bring something into the relationship, and not being drunk in the idea that because she is a sexy woman, then she has contributed enough. Before you blame a woman for bringing nothing to the table, you must have made it clear through your actions that sex is not a contribution.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bibianna(f): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
buymyride:
watched all your dance videos
Nice

Wow!
Thanks for watching! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.