Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? (68221 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
IF he touches you wahala..
He doesn't wahala..
What a confused specie!
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Omobada(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lols, dat's ur gender nah.
They know how to Pretend!

Some will wear tight, short gown to visit a Guy and he pins them on the wall with kissing, she will be doing 'Felix, Stop na, i did not come here for dis o'.

After the banging and she putting her short gown back on, she will say 'If i knew you will do dis, i wouldnt have come!
Lolss.

Guy, u must have had Phd in womenology
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by LoveToRead: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
There are guys like that. I've seen them before.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by meobizy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pointless thread.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by iCheckm8: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Georgejeez:
That I will never try again .
I know how many free pussies I have missed, all because I foolishly decided to play the gentleman on the first time of visit .
Some even told me later that I dulled their Vibe by not touching them during the first night , even when they shaved and came prepared.

Now the day a lady gather mind and enter my apartment , I must make move while gauging her reaction , if she encourages it I proceed but if she's adamant , I change topic.

Life na sense

My brother I wish I fit pass you this blunt for my hand like this so for this your ethical reasoning. Just my personal opinion even before I read reach your comment
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by samuelson06(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs

With your comment here, I've no doubt in my heart that your third leg controls you in any way. You are mature indeed.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Florasilver: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Very perverse generation. Fear God!
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Privatepart00: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Last time a girl slept over in my place , she became angry I wasn’t giving her attention as I used to . She was saying if I knew I don’t want her why allow her come around.

So confused gender(some)
Girl actually wanted me to make move for sex towards her . But I ignored and was busy reading a book with full concentration.
Told her if you want me , make the move stop waiting for me to do so , because I am not doing so.
That’s when she undressed and started kissing me . I was just laughing inside my heart .
Cc : CapitalBank

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by iscom(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yes i can...
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by merits(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol
Wetin woman want seff? If he touches you now, you will say he raped you,guy man maintain is lane now you say erectile dysfunction.truely F gender are confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Konjiboii: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
ViceGovernor:

I sight you wink hope the konji no too much for body

I don gauge am this morning

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by pussyeater(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
if your kpekus no overheat.. Call me bastard
Haba! You be mechanic?
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by zionmde: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
LUAN1:
I have control over konji, but I'm not successful, I think konji no dey stop who wan succeed
Say goal keeper position well no mean say e must catch free kick. Don't worry just believe in urself, success will come
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by iCheckm8: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
bdon123:

Bro am not justifying anything...m jst stating fact.Many of f great men u respect womanize alot....it didnt stop dem frm being great

You can't be so sure nigga! Most of them were close to success already if not already success before the feat.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by pacespot(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is the big deal about this, I was dating a lady, slept together in the same room for weeks without touching each other, except sometimes when we slept across each other.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by CapitalBank: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Privatepart00:

Quit communicating with her , is the manipulation tricks she playing . She will still come around by herself.

I know a girl once got angry with me back then in University days , that she slept over and I didn’t make a move towards her . She had to fake been sick for me to visit her hostel , she then said she’s missing me and used that to draw my attention to her.

I was shocked. Like damn shocked. Not like my game is bad in that department...
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by qtguru(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sorry I don't want to trend. A naija guy killed himself on Twitter after a lady reversed her consent because the boy wouldn't want to date her after sex.

4 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by CapitalBank: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Privatepart00:
Last time a girl slept over in my place , she became angry I wasn’t giving her attention as I used to . She was saying if I knew I don’t want her why allow her come around.

So confused gender(some)
Girl actually wanted me to make move for sex towards her . But I ignored and was busy reading a book with full concentration.
Told her if you want me , make the move stop waiting for me to do so , because I am not doing so.
That’s when she undressed and started kissing me . I was just laughing inside my heart .
cheesy you bad oo
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by papae1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ladies tho. See what she is capping!

If the guy had rushed her and taking her clothes off, she would have been saying 'Daniel, stop na, i dont want sex o' but will still stylishly open her thighs to give him the coochie to fvck!

The next morning, she will say 'Daniel, now dat you forced urself on me, hope you are happy?

Very funny and manipulative gender!
Pls change that Daniel to another one. Am innocent

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Treasure17(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yes. We plenty. Using myself as case study.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

If the guy had rushed her and taking her clothes off, she would have been saying 'Daniel, stop na, i dont want sex o' but will still stylishly open her thighs to give him the coochie to fvck!

The next morning, she will say 'Daniel, now dat you forced urself on me, hope you are happy?

You really understand that gender. Very pretentious
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Lionnation: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
bibianna:
Yes I believe there are such wonderful guys still out there! wink
haba, I do that every now is there any big deal with that, except you even too much of my money
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by obinna58(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Poor men rush pucy
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by niel63(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Why Daniel
grin grin grin

This man. grin grin grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by phurlar(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
what a.confused species they are..
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by obinna58(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
The message is not making yourself seem like gentleman, it's about letting her know that pucy doesn't move you and she better bring something on the table

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by VirileNelly2420: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:

Keep justifying ur inability to stop simping for ur 3rd leg until u reap the fruit of ur lack of control.
He could b right.
King Solomon and David were great. But dey were victims too wen it comes to V matters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by BigDawsNet: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Confused and useless gender.

I'm not a gentleman at all oo... I go use my cucumber shift her womb on a first date at my house.

As I dey so.. I no get joy ooo. Shey you dey whine me ni.

Wot if na mama water embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Princewire0147: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
My kind of guy ...99% of the girls have the same mindset that all guys are the same...Kudos to my photocopy
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Kollins11: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Wot if na mama water embarassed lipsrsealed
If she be Mami water, then I go be her papi water

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Fresh34: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wehreh Omo��
Kollins11:
Confused and useless gender.

I'm not a gentleman at all oo... I go use my cucumber shift her womb on a first date at my house.

As I dey so.. I no get joy ooo. Shey you dey whine me ni.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by donmik: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's impossible to you as you cannot see sex and refuse it.
But he that can refuse it sees it as a very simple thing.
So no any argument here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.