Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? (68228 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Frankcasanova(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Sex is just overrated jare
your thought is good as mine bruh

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bonnyhope: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
I dey ooooh na una people dey give me headache here but it's well.

Pls feel free to talk to me if anyone gives you headache
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by pongwa(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol
I did it twice but I'll never do it again.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by ufotunang: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maybe his cucumber is not working
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Lukayly: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
They don't call me orgasm giver for knowing how to pick beans, I’m called so because i am a general in shifting wombs ( grunts aggressively)

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Eweehh
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by ufotunang: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
The guy has self discipline and self control.,.. you should thank God for that... for he will not be cheating on you with another babe
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by SaturnNick(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs
I once did it. Next day, her roommate asked her to please asked her to please call me to come so she could see such a guy. But days to follow, na serious kpanshing ooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Timijo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol
I did this to my girlfriend on Friday, it was also her first visit and she slept over.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by ufotunang: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
So you cannot control your konji
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Berankis: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Yes, I'm part of the few wonderful guys out there.

Come spend a night at my place and I will proof to you that truly I'm part of those wonderful guys out there.
Werey grin cheesy grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Osashalom: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
You really know them ...
Vinnie2000:
Ladies tho. See what she is capping!

If the guy had rushed her and taking her clothes off, she would have been saying 'Daniel, stop na, i dont want sex o' but will still stylishly open her thighs to give him the coochie to fvck!

The next morning, she will say 'Daniel, now dat you forced urself on me, hope you are happy?

Very funny and manipulative gender!
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by IbileIfe: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs
Because we are few.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Osashalom: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chai... Guy you don too see these people finish Sha......
Vinnie2000:

Lols, dat's ur gender nah.
They know how to Pretend!

Some will wear tight, short gown to visit a Guy and he pins them on the wall with kissing, she will be doing 'Felix, Stop na, i did not come here for dis o'.

After the banging and she putting her short gown back on, she will say 'If i knew you will do dis, i wouldnt have come!
Lolss.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by shegz24(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
He might be tired or simply not be in the mood.

Or maybe he just doesnt see the need to rush what he already has locked.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lols, dat's ur gender nah.
They know how to Pretend!

Some will wear tight, short gown to visit a Guy and he pins them on the wall with kissing, she will be doing 'Felix, Stop na, i did not come here for dis o'.

After the banging and she putting her short gown back on, she will say 'If i knew you will do dis, i wouldnt have come!
Lolss.
Haha that gender eh, by your statement you have understand them o
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Eniitankorede: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
bibianna:
Yes I believe there are such wonderful guys still out there! wink

Yes we dey o. We are the real fathers on Father’s Day. Not the niggars who can’t think before they act.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by TemmyT002(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mtchewww. Something I did with a girl for five years.
And another girl for 3 months
Abegi
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by showafrica(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:

Lol

You touch problem, you no touch problem. If he no touch you, you touch am na.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Deborah98(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
bonnyhope:

Pls feel free to talk to me if anyone gives you headache
Okay sir but nothing of such will happen again. Thanks for your care.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by dontrulee: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nothing special grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Zion243(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
What na grin

I'm that kind of a guy.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hollyharjii: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
I can't stop laughing, honestly the last time I visited my babe, she said exactly this statement of yours, I was schoked
Vinnie2000:
Ladies tho. See what she is capping!

If the guy had rushed her and taking her clothes off, she would have been saying 'Daniel, stop na, i dont want sex o' but will still stylishly open her thighs to give him the coochie to fvck!

The next morning, she will say 'Daniel, now dat you forced urself on me, hope you are happy?

Very funny and manipulative gender!
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bdon123(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
iCheckm8:

You can't be so sure nigga! Most of them were close to success already if not already success before the feat.
So Obasanjo no start womanizing as young army officer?bro forget that thing.The main thing na make u no womanize forget ur sense.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by 23jerryking(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:

Lol
Guy it's called keeping the third leg under subjection. You can't let your erection control you like that, although it's not as easy as I'm saying it but believe me it's 101% possible.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Stellaify1: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
I I remember 2018, I went to nysc camp in Bauchi, I was redeployed to Ilorin. On my way back from wailo ,got to Bauchi main town about to board a bus to Ilorin all the while chatting with a Facebook friend whom I have never seen before, he was based in Abuja, he discouraged me from boarding the bus, he contacted a friend there in Bauchi who took me to a friend of his where I spent the night. The next morning I left to Abuja due to hold up I didn't arrive early, this Facebook friend of mine came with his car carried me to an hotel, I was scared and I had to text my brother ,he left me in the car, came back with a room key and he left.The next morning he came drove me to the park and he left.
(He had all the opportunity to compromise me but he never did)

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by godofuck231: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Yes, I'm part of the few wonderful guys out there.

Come spend a night at my place and I will proof to you that truly I'm part of those wonderful guys out there.
you Hot python
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Georgejeez: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
iCheckm8:

My brother I wish I fit pass you this blunt for my hand like this so for this your ethical reasoning. Just my personal opinion even before I read reach your comment
Pass am biko make I drag joor

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by aulaka: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Make we do wetin for una? sad

Deborah98:
We need such men...
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Tribalism123(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
U no know say u de smell am?
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
bluefilm:
Women and their confused nature

If the man touches her now, the bitch will start saying that guys are only interested in sex.

But now the nigga decides to act like a gentleman, the bitch is still complaining.
Haha that gender eh
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
CapitalBank:

Bro, this thing happened to me. I don sex chat this babe tire, we talk all things and all and even about starting a relationship.

We met and I did it with her. She got angry and have been avoiding me since...

I became confused. Meanwhile, she didn't resist me o. She didn't complain until she left. She doesn't want to talk to me and say I should leave her alone.

How do I resolve this issue?
Na How that gender are very confusing and foolish gender just manage them
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
I have done that alot of times, there comes a time in man's life when ladies s*x means nothing to him any more, I can take a woman out and buy her things she wants and tell her bye bye
Wtf are you sure sir shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.