Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? (44888 Views)

Who Among These Two Will You Trust With The Key Of CBN Vault? / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Nchenches: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided

Your past is holding hostage your future. Sorry.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Sermwell(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided
This is how you fail exam. The question is who will you trust?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu crime in united states'

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by aujile(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
So you prefer to be robbed at gun point in broad day light, than one small thief tip-toeing to steal one small change on top of your table.
God will not let that happen to you because we are praying.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Megamania123: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi off course he is tested and trusted.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by backnbeta(f): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2022
If I have no choice, Sowore. If I have a choice I'll just keep my money in a piggy bank

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by nedekid: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Abi oh, thief that goes to steal and then leaves plenty money where he went to steal.
No be juju be that?
I like that kind thief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5WFJjYSXw

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu.. Cos he has his already
can u just imagine comment cry
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by colestephan86: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.
Tinubu is more than capable of transforming this country.
Win or lose , he will have my vote.
Today the federal government and even opposition states are now copying most of what he did in Lagos.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.
Nigerians plz note this. When a wrong leader emerge the subject suffers.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by nedekid: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu, Atiku, sowore in secret will give their most treasured affairs to Obi to manage for them.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by aujile(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

Tinubu is trustworthy since he bribed delegates to win primaries
Person wey drive two bullion van enter him compound on election day is definitely very trustworthy my brother
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Julius1995(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
This is very funny. Quite noticeable how you dodge the question. Eh sir, answer the question...
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Sleekfingers: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:

Be sincere.

Tinubu......
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by colestephan86: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi

He has always performed much more with the little he was given. Saving $ 75 million from his state allocation when all other borrowed to survive is good banking habits.
He saved money , and what did that savings translated into,
Ask yourself, can an average Anambra man or woman credit him for saving their money for them?
He goes about tell people what he did, if he truly was a successful leader he won't be the one telling the world all that he did, people will do that for him
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Great0ne1: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:
BAT or even Atiku
Obi go just save the money without investment
But those two will invest and bring profit to me, if you remember the biblical story in Matthew 25:18 or so, the one that failed to invest was cast away...
Secondly, I no rate Peter obi as an opponent
And again wetin Sowore dey do there
The same way buhari invested and brought naira to an equivalent of #600 to $1.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by PresidObi: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2022
colestephan86:

He saved money , and what did that savings translated into,
Ask yourself, can an average Anambra man or woman credit him for saving their money for them?
He goes about tell people what he did, if he truly was a successful leader he won't be the one telling the world all that he did, people will do that for him

You're not from Anambra state, so you can't relate.

Ask us how the new international airport in Anambra state was built.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by koyyess: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2022
None...they are all negroe thieves.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Chopcy29: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

You get dull brain

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Lexkenny99(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu na agbero oshi Atiku na thief PETER OBI Is definately the one. With that name comes peace of mind!
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by KosiGee(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

The question was ‘who would you trust with your money’??

You were presented with 4 options.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022
The question is, who can you trust?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by colestephan86: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2022
PresidObi:

You're not from Anambra state, so you can't relate.

Ask us how the new international airport in Anambra state was built.
Oponu, I lived in Anambra state for more than 6 years, part of which 4 of it was during this man's tenure
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Shikini: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2022
OBIdient of course

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by PresidObi: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2022
colestephan86:

Oponu, I lived in Anambra state for more than 6 years, part of which 4 of it was during this man's tenure

Thanks for the insult. We dont do insults in the Obi team

Living in Anambra state for 6 years is a very small experience compared to those who were born and brought up in Anambra, those who knew how Anambra was in the 90s and how Anambra is economically today.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by judedwriter(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2022
inspectorg:
Peter of cos. Obidient is better than sacrifice.

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by myforeveryoung: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
What is dry skin?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by adelekeolu(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2022
BOLA
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by emmykk(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

Atleast he will not pocket Lagos since 1999
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Herbidemmy(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2022
None of the above
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Binhamid(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

The question is who can you trust with your money, Not who can you not trust. I wonder why all APC urchins are stupid.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Cj4charles(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2022
anonimi:

A thief is a thief, irrespective of all the pretense.
Everyday a thief is a thief, the next thing you bring Pandora which your Tinubu and others were mentioned in. Why you turn blind eye to two billion van entering a politician house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.