Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? (44887 Views)

Who Among These Two Will You Trust With The Key Of CBN Vault? / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Healthquest: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Realguyman1:
Anything outside APC and PDP, is a welcome development
former PDP and Former APC are welcome if I may say? Atiku will soon join obi in Labour by 2027 so una go add LP join
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Scamburster(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:

With state fund?
Someone used state funds to "build" his inherited company and you guys are praising him?
And Nigeria is not his inherited company, hope you understand now.....

Mind you I no get candidate yet
I thought this one is different from others not knowing he was just waiting for the right price.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by booblacain(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:

With state fund?
Someone used state funds to "build" his inherited company and you guys are praising him?
And Nigeria is not his inherited company, hope you understand now.....

Mind you I no get candidate yet

My point is he had companies that were doing very well before he became a governor and had access to state fund. Really doesn't matter that much if he inherited the companies in the first place, he managed them pretty well before he became a governor and that should count as regards to the topic of the thread. I am just wondering why you would choose the other two over Obi as regards the question asked by the OP.

I understand that we humans are sentimental animals and some how we cannot at most times escape that sentimentality coming to play in the choices we make, but the one thing that separates us humans from mere animals is the ability to at least put our sentiments in check and be a bit more logical in the ways we come to conclusions. Yes, BAT and Atiku may be better than Obi on probably many other things, but as regards financial savviness, I think you are being a bit too disingenuous by putting BAT and Atiku over Obi without first analyzing the situation?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Kfed4ril(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu.. Cos he has his already

Before Peter Obi was sworn in as governor, he declared about N46bn worth of liquid cash and assets.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Simplythebest: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Just a simple question and u start to show ur hatred and frustration. Am sure the suffering has block ur sense of reasoning and u arw always looking for free money. Better go and be managing one bus stop in ikorodu or oshodi. Get sense for once
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by GoodGovernance: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sowore
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by HilcomTech(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi

He has always performed much more with the little he was given. Saving $ 75 million from his state allocation when all other borrowed to survive is good banking habits.

kponkedenge:
Even a dullard will say Peter Obi. But they want to put the lives of 200 million Nigerians in the hands of incompetent people.

FalseProphet1:
Peter Obi of course.

Let's place our votes here.

Like for Peter Obi.

Share for Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

I see Peter Obi winning.

This I have seen.

checkoutEnugu:
Perer obi 10000000 miles na. Why putting these thieves with obi.

Abeg nobody should mention any Peter Kleptomania Peter Obi here ooo.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by HilcomTech(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
inspectorg:
Peter of cos. Obidient is better than sacrifice.

Carry your Pandora criminal comot for here.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by luluman: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi

He has always performed much more with the little he was given. Saving $ 75 million from his state allocation when all other borrowed to survive is good banking habits.
See this one, that's the tactic now: they later reveal their real identity. Be wise jor
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by fubsy: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided
So you agree that the ones you can trust are (open) thieves, though you are not sure if Obi is a thief, you think his is secret? Shame that we can place our trust on people we know are not trustworthy. Nigeria is seriously nose-diving.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by inspectorg(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
HilcomTech:

Carry your Pandora criminal comot for here.
Epkele....oooo!!!, there is enough room for painment.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by alamoht(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

You are senseless guy
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Obyino: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi of course
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Webforyou: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

You still didn't mention who you will trust with your money
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by kernniejay(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Realguyman1:
Anything outside APC and PDP, is a welcome development
God bless you real good.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by kernniejay(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ejegbleje:
What is Sowore doing on the list?

Chai, see how you finish Sowore, pity the guy naw grin
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Zaheeddudu: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
If thieve hold ur money 4 u, e good well well
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by VirileNelly2420: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eriggs:
I don't trust the pandora man, he raped Anambra dried
Slow down my dear. Obi prospered Anambra...
Let's even presume he took 250m.... He made more billions for Anambra
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by lexyclasy: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can see your pains ......just preserve it till 2023, you will cry me River.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Goldbw122(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.
Peter obi
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by opribo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Going clockwise, we only gave the first a chance and he took over our state, the second he was only a civil servant then VP thereafter he became one of the richest men in Africa, the third one we can trust tested inside out, the fourth one has no pedigree the only thing is he was a youth leader.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Thegoodone13(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
1. Peter obi first choice
2. Tinubu second choice
3. Atiku. Third choice
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Obidient1: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
PETER OBI Remains the BEST for Us
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ufotunang: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi..the humble and simple lifestyle responsible man....not a money bag politician
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by HilcomTech(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
inspectorg:
Epkele....oooo!!!, there is enough room for painment.

Na true sha because your pain just dey start..
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by HeroicMeastro: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
inspectorg:
Peter of cos. Obidient is better than sacrifice.
Any of them excluding Peter
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by emanobis(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

You are asked a simple question...who would you trust with your money and here you are spitting unwarranted insults on another.
Well... whatsoever you wish yourself is what you get...karma has no religion or tribe
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by efjaydee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
frankwandy:
Tinubu crime in united states'
Why you dey post your NIN?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by brevity000: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pisi pisi grandpa.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Princejboy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
I will OBIdiently go for Obi�
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by membranus: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
None of the above, I would rather bury it in my house.

Termites go chop your money las las.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Bahamas95(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
membranus:

Termites go chop your money las las.
E go still beta pass say those looters chop am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.