Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? (44891 Views)

Who Among These Two Will You Trust With The Key Of CBN Vault? / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by toujurs: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
grin grin See question o, obviously peter obi, funny enough peter obi would make money out of the money you gave him. And give you your money back, when you need it. grin.

Sowore will use your money, on court cases, Atiku will use your money to pursue woman, baba is a chronic womanizer.

Tinubu will take your money, and refuse to give it back to you. You can fight him if you want, you will get tired. Baba na agbero.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Rondigee: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi Obi Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by zinaunreal(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi finally. The rest have money but are insatiable and greedy for more

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Brian47(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Peter Obi of course.

Let's place our votes here.

Like for Peter Obi.

Share for Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

I see Peter Obi winning.

This I have seen.

Some of your prophecy don come true sha.

Even though you're a fake prophet
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Chidywhite: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
All hands point in the same direction,
Obi of course.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Onyechiyelugo: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello Port Harcourt Surveyors, Engineers, and Architects,

I have just relocated to Port Harcourt. I am in need of Jobs (preferably contracts).

I am a COREN registered Civil Engineer.
I have experience in buildings, roads (flexible, ridgid and interlocks), and drainage construction.

Please, inform me, if there are opportunities around you.

Regards

Onyechiyelugo
Call/WhatsApp:
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Goldenkrezi: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided

Mumu boy who you trust na just simple question.
A simple question that needed just a simple answer. Oloshi grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Temptee101(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Nigerians know what/who is the best but selfish interests have blinded their reasoning

They wouldn't mind suffering as far as the majority is suffering

Nigerians are cursed with suffering

You can't separate suffering from an average Nigerian.

Peter Obi clearly stands out but you will still see some youths who are against him for reasons best known to them.

I will be the last person to support someone on the alter of tribe which hasn't helped anybody in anyway

My state governor is from my area yet we haven't benefited anything from him.

In fact, it was during his time I lost a good job I had with the govt.

Nigerians shun tribalism, it's of no benefit to anyone

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by anonimi: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Antoeni:
Vote

What is there to like about Thiefnuibu whose stealing has turned Lagos into a slimy slum in 23 years?
How was Dubai in 1994, which is also 23 years after UAE's independence from Britain in 1971

naptu2:
Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola

January 9, 2013

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the lrail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

“The first section of this rail, which started from National Theatre, Orile-Iganmu to Mile 2 Bus Stop, would be fully completed with the tracks laid.

“Construction work will continue on the project from Orile-Iganmu to Marina, the expansion work on the road from Mile 2 to Okokomaiko will also be intensified.

“This is what we do with the loan collected by the government.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Minjim: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter will go and keep my money in a safe heaven and tell me it's missing.
Tinubu will say my money is not enough he wants more.
Atiku will invest my money for his personal gain
Sowore will defend my money radically
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Mrice22: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Menh na Tinubu óoo, he go double am for me
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by PointZerom: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided

Fidelity bank is laughing at your ignorant.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by EkelediliBuhari: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

so who do you trust with your money if you have any
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by dmosthigh(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

Aside from Pandora,what again do you have to say?kindly dig up some dirts Biko,this hate is so toxic ,obviously you are so disappointed to find a good man in PETER OBI that you have no choice than to tag him a thief.Very good....thank.God he is not an emporor

Peter obi's son is an American movie star and a producer,what are you and please remind me what tinubu's son is bro,I learnt his daughter is the head of market women in Lagos,wow.....blood is thicker than water.Agbero things and things
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by odomanis: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

The question is who will you trust your money and not who you will not. Anyway, from your response, any discerning mind knows who your mind has picked even when you try to deny it.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Fahdiga(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Stale
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by babalarge(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Omo,the difference is clear. E clear paaaassss
7up.Tell,me,am I not sincere enough?
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by kkboy(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Only Peter Obi
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by oguns222: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu.. Cos he has his already

You don't know that any politician that bribes to win election is doing business. He will want to make profit from the money he spent.

Stay there and be reasoning like a dumb fool.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by after4: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
People dey talk agbero Nah dey talk, we're agero see money wey person go keep

AnambraPrince:
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by dmosthigh(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Mrice22 post=113976228]Menh na Tinubu óoo, he go double am for me[/qu

While trippling his families and generational wallet ,I guess when you say doubling you mean given you a peanut,sorry bro don't mean to insult you know poor people see's any little money as big cos it saves there lives
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Babaken(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu.. Cos he has his already
for your mind
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Maxxim: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
anonimi:

Exactly.
Just that some know how to do green snake under the green grass pass others.
Was that not how Buhari pretends to be an extreme poverty pauper with Milo sachets while all his children were in expensive schools abroad on his miserable old soja pension?
Who be fool? Na who want be mugu
Same packaging is being used to market Peter Obi, how he became a saint overnight still surprises me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by zealog: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Only Tinubu
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Makanike: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi I know
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Advocate500: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
who then can you trust?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2022
English F9..if you can't read, called your neighbour or any bright child around you to read and interpret for you. Please, don't come here to embarrass yourself here.

AnambraPrince:
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by dmosthigh(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Mrice22:
Menh na Tinubu óoo, he go double am for me

While trippling his families and generational wallet ,I guess when you say doubling you mean given you a peanut,sorry bro don't mean to insult you know poor people see's any little money as big cos it saves there lives
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by anonimi: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Maxxim:
Same packaging is being used to market Peter Obi, how he became a saint overnight still surprises me.

Really big surprise, which means we have to work overdrive to unravel the package before we enter another One Chance as we did seven years ago with Milo sachets Bubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Makowonda: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2022
I can't trust any politician but going by numbers,after all the political "noise" in the name of campaign Tinubu is going to easily emerge the next president owing to the fact that he has the most political clout compared with the rest candidates.It's better for those supporting the other candidates to face reality inorder to prevent a heartbreak come 2023.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by geunik(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I wonder why you all focus your eyes in our Obi whenever you talk about Pandora paper. You all don't do your findings well. He is not the only one that paper fingered.
Your Yoruba leader was boldly part of the game
https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/pandora-papers-efcc-investigates-obi-bello-koko-stella-oduah-tinubu-bagudu-oyetola-others/
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by redcliff: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

How much did he steal while he was governor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.