Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? (44889 Views)

Who Among These Two Will You Trust With The Key Of CBN Vault? / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Agadaobo(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Never trust an igbo man with money.
I don't know of yoruba.
I know you can always trust an aboki with your money.

So I give it to Atiku. No sentiment

You have said it all
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Stevosty: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Ghester:
See how jagaban just set in suit.
Chai fresh boi grin
Old sick man na im b fresh boy, you need deliverance.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Enumerator(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Na their head thief you dey give so
Orukomeno:
Atiku is a thief ,I Don't know either Obi or Sowore so I go give Tinubu
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Dfynboi: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided
d level of ur mumuness is overwhelming ��
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by SirKay2014(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
You see your foolishness?
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Danniedpastor(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:
BAT or even Atiku
Obi go just save the money without investment
But those two will invest and bring profit to me, if you remember the biblical story in Matthew 25:18 or so, the one that failed to invest was cast away...
Secondly, I no rate Peter obi as an opponent
And again wetin Sowore dey do there

Liar.
Yet, Obi is giving you sleepless nights.
You are rating Tinubu in terms of investment s... Shame on you
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by gentlegenius(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu.. Cos he has his already
Yes. He has money, but remember he has spent so much of it right from the time he declared his lifelong ambition... Be rest assured he will recover all of it and even more from our borrowed resources.

Be an enlightened citizen and know how messed up our country is...
Be a patriotic citizen and say no to desperados in power...
Be an OBI-dient citizen and #takebackyourcountry.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Stevosty: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Yoruba will spend your money 'owanbe', promised to give back later "voicemail". Hausa will keep the money, same currency will be returned to you even if it is for a decade, but Igbos don't keep money, they double it, and return it to you with interest.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by oguns222: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2022
aujile:

Person wey drive two bullion van enter him compound on election day is definitely very trustworthy my brother

Very very
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Shopwiiser: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
jus say suffering na ur last name boss
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by colestephan86: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Thanks for the insult. We dont do insults in the Obi team

Living in Anambra state for 6 years is a very small experience compared to those who were born and brought up in Anambra, those who knew how Anambra was in the 90s and how Anambra is economically today.
Oponu in Yoruba is not an insult.
I will tell you that Lagos grew astronomically between 1999 and 2007.
Now let's assume all governor are incapable of growing their economy including tinubu.
Take health care for instance , tell me how public health is in Anambra today let's use that alone
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by storm001(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

You didnt answer the question.

It said which of them will you trust with your money, instead of answering the question sensibly, you resorted to attacking one of them.

Why didn't you attack Atiku who has been indicted for money laundering severy times or why didn't you attack Tinubu who is a drug Balon and has also been indicted for money laundering just like Atiku.

You choose instead to attack Obi who has never been accused of stealing publicly fund.

This is to show how useless some of us are in the name of sentimental politics. Ignoring the fact even when it is right there in your front.

May the failure some of us wish to befall Nigeria befall our Families.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Kaiser20: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu.. Cos he has his already
Remember, "In the book Oliver Twist, what did Oliver Twist want more of? Ole Tinubu wants more Billion vans

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by kmaster007: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Man who you no is better than those once faking perfection... Jagaban of Nigeria. I stand with you
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by CleanInAll: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Ghester:
See how jagaban just set in suit. Chai fresh boi grin
Somebody that cannot even hold flag.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by PresidObi: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2022
colestephan86:

Oponu in Yoruba is not an insult.
I will tell you that Lagos grew astronomically between 1999 and 2007.
Now let's assume all governor are incapable of growing their economy including tinubu.
Take health care for instance , tell me how public health is in Anambra today let's use that alone

Public health is excellent in Lagos, that's why Tinubu is flying to London to treat ordinary headaches.

Well done o
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by AmDayo: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Sowore of course
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Kaytixy: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
None of the above, I would rather bury it in my house.
hahaha got me laughing
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
you are beating round the bush young man.
Answer the question
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Omoslim26: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

We don hear sad
So can you now answer the question with regards to this thread?? undecided
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by kakaaa77: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.
"OP"
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by gozzy121(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
There is no other man except investor peter obi�
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Killermamba: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.
Obi
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Oladelepsy001(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.... Base on antecedent, they've all been untrusted with Govt. funds aside Sowore and Tinubu made a remarkable different with the money, even though they all stole from the coffer.. In other words, I'll prefer the person(Tinubu) who met his state IGR at 600million and grew it to 51billion in 8years,compared to the person(Obi) who could only grow his state's IGR by about just 18% in 8years and even decided to be living in Lagos after his tenure elapsed as governor of his state; but I can never consider the Atiku who can never point to what he has done to bring improvement in the lives of people in Nigeria, neither can I ever consider the Sowore that will always make me see the reasons I can't get my money back by blackmailing me..

So, I am sure if my money stays in the hand of Tinubu, he'll get the return of my investment in multiple folds without complain.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by booblacain(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:
BAT or even Atiku
Obi go just save the money without investment
But those two will invest and bring profit to me, if you remember the biblical story in Matthew 25:18 or so, the one that failed to invest was cast away...
Secondly, I no rate Peter obi as an opponent
And again wetin Sowore dey do there

Please correct me if I am wrong. I heard Obi built his companies before he became a governor, on the other hand Tinubu and Atiku built their wealth in office. So how do you rate a BAT and ATiku better financial investors over Obi.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by amagugm: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Nigerians are reputed to chosing evil over good. I remember us chosing Buhari over Jonathan. Also, Buhari over Atiku in 2019 despite Buhari dealing with us sorely from 2015 to 2019. They are not alone though. The Israelites chose a robber over Jesus Christ. So, Nigeria would rather hand the country to a criminal than who would reset the country from the dangerous trajectory the country has maintained since Nigeria returned to civil rule. Nigeria needs Obi today but as always we will want a fraudster to run the country
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Kyase(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Liar.
Yet, Obi is giving you sleepless nights.
You are rating Tinubu in terms of investment s... Shame on you
Obi can't give me sleepless night, I'm not even sure he will be on the ballot, wait and see...

What BAT achieved in his life time, it will take obituary three Reincarnation to achieve half of it
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Kyase(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2022
booblacain:

Please correct me if I am wrong. I heard Obi built his companies before he became a governor, on the other hand Tinubu and Atiku built their wealth in office. So how do you rate a BAT and ATiku better financial investors over Obi.
His family company, he inherited from his father
Capich?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by booblacain(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:

His family company, he inherited from his father
Capich?

So if he could build his father's company that was entrusted to him and did not collapse it, why would see him as less financially savvy than the ones that only built their wealth from the collective wealth of the people? Please help me understand the logic.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Johel(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:

Be sincere.

If not PO,who else??
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Kyase(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
booblacain:

So if he could build his father's company that was entrusted to him and did not collapse it, why would see him as less financially savvy than the ones that only built their wealth from the collective wealth of the people? Please help me understand the logic.
With state fund?
Someone used state funds to "build" his inherited company and you guys are praising him?
And Nigeria is not his inherited company, hope you understand now.....

Mind you I no get candidate yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars / Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.