Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril (718 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2022
It's a short one, Just to enlighten us more about how these girls are wired.

Few months ago, a girl said to a guy in my Street here in Ibadan that she'll die if he ever leaves her or cheats on her and all that. Somehow this guy became Scared of hurting her and became extra careful.

Fast forward to last week, she actually woke up one morning and broke up with him saying she's no longer interested because she's trying to be celibate.

So bottom line is these girls are selfish and self centered...they only care about themselves.
Learn to always put yourself First too..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Itohanmiwa: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2022
She wants to breakup so as to be celibate? Is your friend a sex addict? If yes him too better activate celibacy mode for he own good. You guys having sex anyhow don’t know what you are doing to yourselves. And you are quick to rush to Nairaland to talk about not trusting. “If u have sex with a lady always, tell me how u can be able to trust her or take her seriously”? Don’t normalize premarital sex, it is still a sin when I checked the Bible this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Kingozymandias(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Ravenbeast1:

Few months ago, a girl said to a guy in my Street here in Ibadan that she'll die if he ever leaves her or cheats on her and all that. Somehow this guy became Scared of hurting her and became extra careful.

Fast forward to last week, she actually woke up one morning and broke up with him saying she's no longer interested because she's trying to be celibate.

What do you do for a leaving ?
Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by czarr(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2022
You are the guy bro...
All will be well.
Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Is that tears I hear in the background
Eiyaa op sorry, it will be well you hear ......signing out✈
Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Georgejeez: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2022
She has either gotten a higher paying boyfriend or the guy's sexmatics is very wack.
No clear headed girl abandons a boyfriend whose sexual prowess is top notch.
Nothing restrains her from coming periodically to collect some good dicking, not even marriage to another man

1 Like

Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by paulolee(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2022
she don see another richer guy or anoda guy with sweeter deek

1 Like

Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
She wants to breakup so as to be celibate? Is your friend a sex addict? If yes him too better activate celibacy mode for he own good. You guys having sex anyhow don’t know what you are doing to yourselves. And you are quick to rush to Nairaland to talk about not trusting. “If u have sex with a lady always, tell me how u can be able to trust her or take her seriously”? Don’t normalize premarital sex, it is still a sin when I checked the Bible this morning.

He's not a sex addict
They don't even get to see always.i think just once this year
Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

What do you do for a leaving ?

I live for a *Leaving..
Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2022
czarr:
You are the guy bro...
All will be well.

Lol. You wish
Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by 3verblazing(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Had similar experience, but I think it's humans generally not just about women. Trust no one! Except yourself, then your wife, and your children and thats because you have to, to maintain some level of sanity.

1 Like

Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Washington505: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2022
quote author=Itohanmiwa post=114007208]She wants to breakup so as to be celibate? Is your friend a sex addict? If yes him too better activate celibacy mode for he own good. You guys having sex anyhow don’t know what you are doing to yourselves. And you are quick to rush to Nairaland to talk about not trusting. “If u have sex with a lady always, tell me how u can be able to trust her or take her seriously”? Don’t normalize premarital sex, it is still a sin when
I checked the Bible this morning.[/quote]

I love your instincts. Just said what I heard in mind. Thumps up.

1 Like

Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by Jack005(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Ravenbeast1:

So bottom line is these girls are selfish and self centered...they only care about themselves.
Learn to always put yourself First too..
lol. Exactly what happened to me when I was in the dating game.. It thought me to have zero expectations on anyone, no matter the memories or bond.

1 Like

Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by SPAMBOX7: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2022
Somehow this guy became Scared of hurting her and became extra careful.

Lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Lady Shows Off Her Long Hair / Girl Wan Finesse Me Sha, Emi RP Baddo / Between Religious Ladies And Secular Ladies, Who Makes Better Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.