Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? (17393 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Nigerian Men Want To See Unclad Girls But Pretend Not To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
For caution, it just needs to be done sometimes, but moderately
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by walestar(m): 3:50am On Jul 03, 2009
Hard or cheap wouldn't help any matter because useless guy will always be useless even if you give him hard time.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Elgaxton(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2009
I like it when gals form reasonably ( I mean reasonably o). Some girls get mean in the process of 4ming loose out generally.

When a girl over-forms, the guy may just do hit and run too just to prove a point.

I'm of the opinion that a decent relationship should start from PURE Friendship the move to the next level
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Konjour(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
eveseh:

we wanna know if the guy is really serious that's

why we pretend,

but we know we like it
[/quote ] Tis not a bad thing tryin' to size up the guy, but its equally bad to lead a guy you are not interested in on,morever from all i've seen/heard, ladies who "front" too much have been known to get picked up by the wrong guys, i guess it sounds like a law from the book of karma. wink
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 24, 2011
It's not so much that we pretend or don't want guys to think we are easy you know, *it's more so we take the time
to analyze certain things. We use past experiences and what we are being told to assess the promises and the circumstances.
*Women are natural thinkers. We don't like to be hurt. *We turn into monsters when we are taken advantage of but when we feel a guy
is worth the effort we humble ourselves. Why jump into a relationship knowing on 'his side' it's not serious? *We are cautious and for good reasons.

(*Generally speaking.)
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by jstringz(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
nikinash:

if he wants her good enough he will stick around!

Is that what you think? Oyo lo wa......

If I have serious feelings for you and you play very hard to get I wil simply walk away cause at the back of my mind if i eventually get you I will believe you gave i to the pressure and will leave when you find someone you truly care bout.

DOnt get it twisted lady. Not all guys are the same - different strokes for different folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / I Made Her Lose Her Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.