Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? (17381 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Nigerian Men Want To See Unclad Girls But Pretend Not To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by tejuoso1(f): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2006
shy girls only. i guess
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2006
gals try 2 play ''hard 2 get''
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2006
And end up losing.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by chinani(f): 5:38am On Feb 24, 2006
nikinash:

guys believe that they are God-sent to babes and therefore once they appear babe must fall. so when babe says no they believe she's forming, why can't you just accept that she does not like you at least initially until you prove your m winkettle?

NIKINASH is obviously a smartie. so, allow me to cosign her statment!
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by rhino: 2:01am On Feb 25, 2006
at the tender age of 18,i've moved with the best of gals and i think this pretence or forming of a thing is just a nigerian mentality. nigerian gals are the ones that pretend not to feel guys eventhough they are dying for them,from America to Ausralia gals dont behave like this and they go straight to the point when u approach them.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 3:42am On Feb 25, 2006
i agree wit u rhino.

9ja girls hav a serious problem wit 4min n dat needs 2 b worked on b4 we d men stat importin 4reign women 2 take ova. 4rm my xperience in south africa, if a girl is feelin u she'l get down wit u. if she's not, she'l blow it 2 ur face strayt up. no long thin!!
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by 4real(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2006
well you can read my article on that matter on 9jafinest.com online magazine section (man's point of view)
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by polypopo(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2006
They do not want to appear cheap to men,
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by henchyk(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2006
Well, i think it's because they really like the guy but do not want to show him so (Maybe because they themselves (the ladies) find it difficult to believe) in order for them not to appear "Too Eager" or "Thank God".
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Grizzly(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2006
d gurls know d guys know wut game they playing, n d guys also know d girls r gonna give in sooner.,.,When a guy walks up 2 a lady, he is happy 2 come up against some form of resistance, if she just "hops on d train", The guy is like, AM I REAL LY SURE??
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by 4real(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2006
well sha most of you guys can speck for yourself, what do you mean that if a lady agrees or says yes the moment you ask her out you think she is a slot, look not all guys are shallow minded like most of you, so what do you want girls to think when you just met her and you are asking her out, God, it take courage and determination for a girl to ask you out, that kind of girl knows what she wants, this is the type any man should put at home, and if you are foolish enough to think she is cheap, then you are the cheapest of all, all woman are of valvue and if one should come down to ask you out thank your lucky stars, like my mum said it is better for you to have someone love you, than for you to love that person in that way you know that you won't be heart broken, and you would have a long relationship

you can read more about it here http://9jafinest.com/man's_view.htm
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2006
Thats typical of african women, thats why we dudes feel best with the peeps who acts real!
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by lioness(f): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2006
sad so sad. To see Nigerians guys who "probably" have been out of 9jia for awhile acting up. Speaking slangs with the "make believe " of loving the foreign women and culture. WHO ARE YOU KIDDING  grin.
We all dey jand & yankee. We know what some of these foreign chicks do to 9jia guys and 9jia guys go "shut up" grin grin. And here someone actually threatens to import foreign babes  grin grin,,,,,, Duh!
Who cares. Did anyone say Nigerian girls are desperate for nigeria guys. Or do you guys think we don't love the foreign brodas too wink

Back to the thread.
Gals only take their time because thats how the 9jia system brought us up
2ndly, its in our nature to form because we are unique.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss aint our fault guys so don't hurt no body
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by simmy(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2006
Most women I've met are just a bloody contradiction!, They like, no LOVe men and still front. There's nothing wrong with a lil' fronting, in fact it adds a little thrill to the chase but as with most things women do, they OVERdo it.
And whats with this women are unique thing!, thats a whole load of crappy crap! A unique person will have no need to front. If u like the guy, let him know b4 its too late, if u dont, give it to him straight.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by EddyTells(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2006
Women are indeed unique. I always tell my sisters/female cousins to take their time when it comes to r/ships. There is nothing to rush about it, since most times the females are the ones that end up gettin hurt. I am a guy and i know howwe are. If a guy truely wants a girl, he should be patient enough for that girl to make up her mind. He'd only get impatient if he's after"something" else.

And there is nothing like "until its late". If you dont go out with her, it wasnt meant to be Simple.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by lioness(f): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2006
Eddy Tells kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss God go bless you
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by simmy(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2006
Women are indeed unique, in that they are DISTICNT from men! Which sort of makes men unique too o.k? So this women are unique stuff does not hold water. Women just take themselves too seriously. Men get hurt too in relationships and especially in these modern days, you find women who play the game just as well as men.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by lioness(f): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2006
grin and that just bites right??  grin grin

[ you find women who play the game just as well as men./quote]
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by simmy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2006
Yea, whatever! :- wink
lioness:

grin and that just bites right?? grin grin

Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by lioness(f): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2006
wink kiss
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by tipsy289(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2006
Girls let me hear more on this, by the way where is hot-angel, thought i'll hear 4rm u
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2006
my dear lioness (or whicheva female animal name u dey bear), i no dey form weda i don touch up or yet to scratch ground. nxt tym when u fix your " ", try 2 b sure of d person. no doubt, 4reign women dey run sum naija boys (esp. d 1s' that go 4 arrangee marriage) down lyk battery. but u shld check sum of d uda boys wu jus do nutn but hav fun. bliv me when i say i had d wyldest wit women of SA n til date, no naija girl that i hav come across has taken it to the wanted level. not even U!!

ojo military cantonment, 2005- there was an army officer wu reali lykd sum girl. this girl put him through so much stress wyl he was toastin her n she made him believe she was a virgin. 4 that reason, he cherished her so much n always pampered her lyk a nu born baby. showered her wit love n material things. after sumtym of goin out n all, they finally agree 2 do "it". BEHOLD, d boy went in n out without any holds barred (d place wyd + deep anyhow). u can jus imagine d luk on his face.

if u want 2 4m, do it wit dignity, pryd n respect. @ d same tym, don't let it spark your head because 2 much of a thing can get bad. i stl love naijan girls because i don swear unda oath, sign n seal covenant wit PAPA GOD say i no plan 2 marry another nationality.

this is a kiss 4 y'all ladyz;

MMMMUUUAAAAH!!!!

1 luv y'all
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by lioness(f): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2006
IBB  shocked.  The slangs too much for me.  cheesy Pulease Bro write clearly so i "can fit to" understand the abbreviations.

Nevertheless, the military boy's story has nothing to do with the topic of this thread because the girl showed she was interested but only lied about her virginity. Same way boys lie about alot of Sh*t too. Lie about how the car is theirs, how the house is theirs, how they all bla bla bla. Mwhile, the pants they wearing aint even theirs. bull f**kin $h^t.

Personally, am not into frontin for long or even frontin at all. And as you rightly said, too much of everything aint good.  If am down with a boy, am down with u, if i aint down with you, i definitely aint down with you. smiley
But knowing guys for who they "truely truely" are,  grin I like to take my time before i get into a r/ship. To me, that's being wise and certainly not frontin. Some boys are like answer me right now and lets just start goin out immediately  undecided. Such boys are trouble.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2006
lioness, u'r very correct! such boys can b real bad news. d girl is d 1 wu shld control such situation since d joker's in her hand. if na "knack n discharge" n u aint dat kinda girl, FLEE!!!!!!

sum how sum way, we can relate 4min 2 lyin. dere r tymz wen a girl say she dont want d guy but deep insyd of her, she's burnin up. so wen owola 4M say she b V n bros discova say na LIE,,

minwyl, y r u to fit not can undastand simple word wey person typ?
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by 4real(m): 4:00am On Mar 01, 2006
well well well, me i don't dig all that fronting, the thing is it gets out of hand most times, am not saying that girls should not take their time, but pls don't over do it, i had a girl once who liked me she came over to my place and we kissed and all, you know touching and the likes, i asked her out and she started fronting, i really liked her but men dat was stupid of her cause after that it ended there
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by lioness(f): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2006
grin grin grin IBB ur such a funny guy. I really need glasses to fit read all your short abbreviation

stay kool.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by wakabout(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2006
Although I believe that gals shouldn't be picked up just like a face towel, I also believe they should know when to bend. Keeping a guy 'hanging' for too long, m-e-n, I'll loose interest fast. wink
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by wakabout(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2006
I have a case currently in hand. I met this girl Oct 2005, she has send me countless number of texts, proclaiming love. She flashes my phone more that 10 times a day, but holy moses, she has refused to allow us do the thing, claiming I'll dump her once I have my way. How naive! angry
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2006
yeh! i get you but most girls feel that way because thats what a lot of the guys do
are you gonna do that
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2006
@wakabout

only ur name is enuf 2 scare any girl. btw us guys (jus me n u), do u think wit her u'll hav a sworn affidavit wit change of name to "stay1place"?
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Aduraseyi(f): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2006
simply cuz dey dnt want to look cheap nd desparate.i mean u guys deserve tough, tough drills b4 any girl can admit shes interested even if shes been interested since d first tyme u met,she cant u say say cuz it looks nd sounds sumhow smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Shemales Really Exist? / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.