Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Amy Winehouse Is Dead - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amy Winehouse Is Dead (27645 Views)

Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. / Amy Winehouse Booed After 'disaster' Performance (video) / Amy Winehouse - The Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
owo2390:

There's no conclusive evidence on the noxiousness of weed. But weed has many positive effects that medical marijuana is legal in many states.

Also, marijuana was banned in the 1930s, then, no one was doing any ground breaking research on the effects of marijuana. Marijuana was banned because the tobacco company's lobbyists used scare tactics to scare many people into believing marijuana was bad. Furthermore, alcohol kills more people than marijuana. And marijuana is legal in the Netherlands and the country is thriving, and doing better than most other countries.

The only downside to marijuana is that it's a gateway drug. That's bad.

From personal experience, I lived with a former drug-dealer in college, he was in honors classes, smoked regularly and did really well in school. The major downside to weed consumption in my friend was that the weed made him lazy. No psychosis.

I have no first hand experience with the substance because I don't smoke. But i have friends who do and they are the nicest, smartest, people out there.

Just saying my piece.

but according to lord sagamite. . . .all your friends are irresponsible. grin cheesy
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by cap28: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
davidylan:

Odd. So living life on the "edge" is the same as destroying your own body with drugs of abuse, alchohol and cigarettes? thank God for "boring, straight-laced" lives! What do you mean by a "non-conformist"? You mean  a completely irresponsible fool constantly flirting with jail and death?

the problem with you is that you have no appreciation for artistic genius - in your cocooned, boring grey world, sucess is all about adapting to the status quo ie doing some mundane boring 9 to 5 job and earning enough to pay the bills, getting a mortgage an SUV and then sending your children to school so that they too can learn to be robotic morons just like daddy - the beauty of the world we live in is that its made up of people with dynamic exciting views, people who are not afraid to push back boundaries and who love to explore new avenues - these kind of people are creative geniuses - a phrase you might be unfamiliar with!!!

Unlike  you they prefer to explore the world on their own terms not on the terms of others, you will never understand them because you are not privilged to be a member of their exclusive club hence your extreme antipathy towards them, they belong to the class of alphas while you belong to the beta group.

There is nothing irresponsible about thinking outside the box, there is nothing irresponsible about not wanting to be a brain dead follower, it takes great courage to step outside the box of conformity and venture down the much more precarious path of unconventionality - Fela did it, John Lennon did it, Kurt Cobain did it and Amy Winehouse did it, when you chose to be different you expose yourself to a whole new ball game - you are now fair game for media intrusion, gold diggers, black mailers, the list is endless, in the end it all becomes too much and it gets to you -it takes a highly disciplined mind to be able to turn away from drugs under such extreme mental pressure.

you obviously have no understanding of this because you took the easy option - you chose obscurity, a 9 to 5 job and anonymity.  Try walking in their shoes for just one day if you are man enough.

Why arent you living life on the edge? Seating here to chat on the internet is quite "robotic and boring" you know . . . its the kind of life you'd expect for "conformists" like me not you.

unlike you i am broadminded enough to live and let live, i dont stand in judgement on people who choose to live their lives differently from mine, there are many people who may take an instant dislike to how you live your life but an intelligent mind understands that in this life you can not expect everyone to have the same values and perspectives as you.

1. And SO freaking what? They were outstanding musical geniuses who added SQUAT WHAT to our lives? People with boring 9 to 5 jobs are the REASON you have an education, have an improved standard of living. They are the doctors who make sure we live in relative good health, they are the police-officers who maintain law and order, the scientists who put us on the moon, an aircraft in the sky and a car for us to drive (instead of riding horses).
Boring folks with 9-5 jobs are the reason you can turn on your taps in the morning and find water there, they are the reason you have 24 hrs non-stop electricity, have good roads, relatively cheap food and all the regulations that keep you safe. They are the scientists who work hard to improve our lives so we can live long enough to appreciate your "non-conformists". They are also your soldiers who die in relative obscurity so YOU can sit in your little cave and worship drug-addled irresponsible fools with the ability to strum a guitar.

this goes back to my earlier point about your lack of artistic appreciation - to you life is all about going to work, making money and coming home - your level of understanding is not yet evolved to the point where you can appreciate that music is an art form.
do you know the psychological effects of music on the human psyche?  are you aware of the immense power of music and the lyrics that go along with songs?  why do you think musicians in the western world are some of the most lauded and respected people in the world?  

Have some more respect for these folks pls.

So we can agree that you hero-worship irresponsible people with a lack of self-discipline? At least that's a good start.

no , i respect talented geniuses who touch people's lives in a postive way - again something that is lost on an artistic phillistine like yourself.

Sigh. See above for the incredulity of calling doctors and lawyers boring.

this is why we live in a world made up of people with different talents and abilities, we cant all be doctors and lawyers, we cant all be firemen and nurses, everyone has been anointed with their own talent and everyone must answer to their respective calling in life - Amy Winehouse's calling in life was as a singer, songwriter and performer - there would have been no point in her going to work in an office - she would have just ended up frustrated - she answered her calling in life and gave the world her wonderful soulful voice.

Yeah . . . just imagining what the parents of Jimi Hendrix or Amy Winehouse are going through makes me even more determined to be involved in my child's decisions. I'm sure those parents (who definitely knew how to raise children) are SO GLAD they allowed their children to "pursue their own dreams" which included dying as an irresponsible, unfulfilled 27 yr old.

No thanks.

If you could only come down from your high horse you would discover that Amy had a troubled upbringing, she was a very emotionally fragile person and people like this are more susceptible to drug use.
Her family tried to be there for her but it is very difficult to erase the damage of a troubled childhood.

hmmm this is disgracefully ignorant. Fela's parents were extremely strict! When it comes to education, they remain pioneers in Abeokuta till today and they were certainly VERY demanding when it came to their kids educational and career choices. Fela and his father had a falling out over his choice . . .

would he have been better off as a medical doctor or a lawyer? i think not

he had the strength of character to stick to his guns and stick to what he was put on this earth to do, for that he shoudl be respected.

Yes Fela was a musical genius, but he died in relative poverty an aids patient. His two brothers? One a famous SAN and the other a professor of medicine and former health minister who both died at a ripe old age. I know which i would choose.

Fela acheived more in one lifetime than people like yourself will ever acheive in 100 lifetimes, despite coming from an affluent background he fought for the rights of the poor man on the street, he exposed himself to beatings, intimidation and abuse from a draconian and corrupt political system, he stared death in the face and was not afraid to put his own life on the line for what he beleived in , he was a a symbol of courage, strength and pan africanism - will anyone remember you for anything remotely positive when you die?

Yeah rather be stuck in the 18th century than end up like 21st century Amy Winehouse.

to be honest no one gives a damn about you or your views, you are just another anonymous wage slave, content to revel in a life of boring anonymity

Go to youtube, such talents are a dime a dozen. A youtube group re-arranged the song "you are the world" for Haiti, it was MILES better than the one recorded by so-called musical geniuses.

but not in the same league as Ms Winehouse - Some of the greatest names in the music industry like Elton JOhn and Mary J Blige have heaped praise on Ms Winehouse, people who are themselves great acheivers and yet you who knows nothing about music continues to criticise such a talent - perhaps you know something about music that Elton John and Mary J  Blige dont!!!! lol!!!

Bill Gates has never won a grammy in his life . . . so what? Does he care? Yeah a grammy is all there is to life.

boring !! Bill Gates is a giant in his own field - what has his field of endeavour got to do with the entertainment industry?

But at least it wont lead to drug-addled death at 27 right? Amy died as a 20-yr old "superstar" . . . sure her parents are feeling proud right now. Perhaps they can now eat her awards or raise them as grandkids?

You will never understand - because your experience and understanding of life is severely limited - thank god the world isnt filled with narrow minded people like yourself!!!!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ElRazur: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
Coogar

Come on now, how can you be "quoting" biggie in a serious debate? Do you "bleep the police" too because NWA talk so shey?

Look all you are citing, at best is an anecdotal evidence.  Even looking at your "boss" that you gave as your ultimate example, I think that in itself is a form of mild addiction. Why is your "boss" finding it hard to completely stop from when he was a teenager?

Anyway, based on research and publications THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) present in weed is harmful.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by owo2390(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
ElRazur:

Coogar

Come on now, how can you be "quoting" biggie in a serious debate? Do you "bleep the police" too because NWA talk so shey?

Look all you are citing, at best is an anecdotal evidence.  Even looking at your "boss" that you gave as your ultimate example, I think that in itself is a form of mild addiction. Why is your "boss" finding it hard to completely stop from when he was a teenager?

Anyway, based on research and publications THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) present in weed is harmful.

On the contrary, with the right dosage of THC, it is actually beneficial for the treatment of myriad of diseases and psychological illness. If the dosage is too high, then it's fatal.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ElRazur: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2011
owo2390:

On the contrary, with the right dosage of THC, it is actually beneficial for the treatment of myriad of diseases and psychological illness. If the dosage is too high, then it's fatal.

I already mentioned there are benefits of Marijuana. However, you cannot discount the high incidence of psychosis suffered by those who smoked it a lot or long term.

Also, what is the "right dosage?" With drugs like Opioid analgesics, they tend to have a more uniform pharmacology/pharmacodynamics/pharmocokinetics in the body, yet it is not the same for weed. Perhaps this is another reason why it is harmful and hence controlled?

Have a read at this article and see how recent it was cited.

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/abstract/135/10/1213
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ElRazur: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by owo2390(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2011
The people in the study already developed a psychological illness before the use of Weed.

The use of HTC results in the increased released of dopamine in the CNS. The basic pathogenesis of schizophrenia is excessive release of dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway of the brain. So it makes sense that weed exacerbated their schizophrenia.

In the case in the abstract there's a  factor: a mental illness was present. My argument deals with people with no prior history of mental illness.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2011
ElRazur:

Coogar

but biggie's statement is common sense. . . . .every individual must know his threshold. we could be twin brothers and you can down 9 bottles of guinness and my limit is just a glass of it. if i then try to copy you - i will make a tool out of myself. so every user must know his/her threshold. it's not a difficult ask.
the same way i know 1 wrap of eba is enough for my stomach is the same way i must determine the amount of weed i can ingest.
el razur, know your weight. grin

it's not an addiction. it's just something he loves doing. are you a s[i]e[/i]x addict? when did you break your virginity? why haven't you stopped since then?
apply that in this realm and see. . . . . .

caffeine in your coffee is also harmful. . . . .sugar in food(candys, chocolates, etc) are harmful. weed is controlled because the government criminalized it.
people of the world have been using cannabis for thousands of years ago. . . .the gateway drug theory too is invalid. . . .scientifically false. to say most drug users start with cannabis is the same as all r@pists started with mast[i]u[/i]rbation. grin you are then saying every individual who has w@nked before will r@pe later. grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by harakiri(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
Big deal. She had it coming eons ago.

R.I.P Miss "Back to Black"

lol
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by bong4(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2011
A case of public success, private failure, to say her name was WINEhouse. Our stars have a lot to learn from this.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2011
I like the cut of your jib, cap28  cool

anyway why are people mentioning drugs when no one knows the cause of death yet? 

It IS a shame though that despite her voice and great music, that her problems is what many will remember however  undecided
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by owo2390(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

anyway why are people mentioning drugs when no one knows the cause of death yet? 

It IS a shame though that despite her voice and great music, that her problems is what many will remember however  undecided

I know it's really sad. In a time where popular music was cheap and filled with auto tune. She sang from the soul.

Yea she was a mess sometimes, but when it came to craft she was impeccable.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by redsun(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
All must die to make way for the new.Amy lived,broke barriers,had her ups and down and died,just like jesus died on the cross.

Death is the peaceful end of the toil for all creatures.The people really dies are the ones that live half baked on earth,in want of everything and not understanding what it is all about.The zombies
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ElRazur: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
owo2390:

The people in the study already developed a psychological illness before the use of Weed.

The use of HTC results in the increased released of dopamine in the CNS. The basic pathogenesis of schizophrenia is excessive release of dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway of the brain. So it makes sense that weed exacerbated their schizophrenia.

In the case in the abstract there's a  factor: a mental illness was present. My argument deals with people with no prior history of mental illness.

How do you explain high incidence of psychosis in weed smokers?

coogar:

it's not an addiction. it's just something he loves doing. are you a s[i]e[/i]x addict? when did you break your virginity? why haven't you stopped since then?
apply that in this realm and see. . . . . .

caffeine in your coffee is also harmful. . . . .sugar in food(candys, chocolates, etc) are harmful. weed is controlled because the government criminalized it.
people of the world have been using cannabis for thousands of years ago. . . .the gateway drug theory too is invalid. . . .scientifically false. to say most drug users start with cannabis is the same as all r@pists started with mast[i]u[/i]rbation. grin you are then saying every individual who has w@nked before will r@pe later. grin

That's the problem, you already pick to see NO PROBLEM. On the other hand, I beg to differ, hence why I said before that it may be a mild addiction. If it isn't he should be able to stop. One of the known characteristics of THC is how people tend to use it for long period and it becomes something of an "enjoyment".

Please compare an apple for an apple, and not an apple to a Blackberry Storm! Virginity, sex and food aren't the same as THC.

Ask any addict to describe their addiction and it is along the lines of words that describe "enjoyment" - Euphoria, feeling good, calm, enhanced senses etc.

Can we try and stay on course please. You are going off course. Your original point is that Cannabis isn't harmful, even when there are more scientific paper saying it is.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ElRazur: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

She was known for her drug use and problem with alcohol.

Last time she was on stage, she was booed off because she was falling over and mumbling her lines.

She checked into rehabs but never finished the course.

Her dad did ask for intervention from her record label.

Her manager was on record saying they contemplated kicking her off the record label.

Her hubby was a druggie too.

I think it is fair to speculate that she died of drug abuse complications or over dose.

Her autopsy is today I believe, the verdict will be out this week at some point.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by cap28: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

cheers sis,

no one knows the cause of death yet but its pointing towards an overdose as she bought cocaine, ketamine and heroin from a drug dealer the day before she died AND she had been drinking a lot , plus she was very depressed because of her split with her ex.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by owo2390(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
ElRazur:

How do you explain high incidence of psychosis in weed smokers?

The research is inconclusive. There are several risk factors that are not controlled for, for example family history, and the consumption of other substances. All the research articles I've read on the issue said that most people who developed psychosis after smoking weed had prior predisposition to mental illness.

Research on the issue is still on going.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ElRazur: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
owo2390:

The research is inconclusive. There are several risk factors that are not controlled for, for example family history, and the consumption of other substances. All the research articles I've read on the issue said that most people who developed psychosis after smoking weed had prior predisposition to mental illness.

Research on the issue is still on going.

Research on issues like these will forever be ongoing. One evidence you cannot deny is that there are high incidences of psychosis amongst smokers/users of THC. That is why or should I say one of the reasons it is classified as a controlled drug in the UK.

This pattern is consistently seen even though the basis or actual reason may be unknown for now due to differences in disposition and susceptibility etc. The pattern or (link) is however there.

From where I stand, that pattern of high incidences alone makes it harmful (and no I am not denying there aren't benefits, I pointed at this out already in my previous post)
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by redsun(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nobody seems to be talking about the recent death of the news of the world jailed journalist that was found dead in similar circumstances last week.Was he killed by people that does want him to spill the beans or overdosed?

A lot of high profile elements,business leaders,movie stars,world leaders,high profile professionals-chefs,lawyers,bankers,prostitutes and down to labourers are on high dose narcotics,anti depressants and all sorts just to function.

We live in a fast world that requires people to constantly be in a fast pace to deliver,if not they will be painted black.A world that is in a hurry.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ElRazur: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^ The reason most are talking about Wine house is because of the following:

She headed down the path of destruction and everyone could see this. Her dad even wrote her obituary before she died - think about that.

I read that someone was on record warning her that she'll die if she carried on etc.

You see, a lot of warning but addiction was stronger I think. So when she died, "it was a surprise the same way it wasn't"
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by redsun(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
ElRazur:

^^ The reason most are talking about Wine house is because of the following:

She headed down the path of destruction and everyone could see this. Her dad even wrote her obituary before she died - think about that.

I read that someone was on record warning her that she'll die if she carried on etc.

You see, a lot of warning but addiction was stronger I think.  So when she died, "it was a surprise the same way it wasn't"

She couldn't help herself,just like common alcoholics,fanatics,obese people,fundamentalist,etc.There are are so many people in different kind of avoidable bondage,mostly in the west as a result of societal pressure  and programming

Westerners are compulsorily schooled to believe in certain and precise ways of doing things,and what it does when it fires is breed fragile minds that can't cope outside the cocoon.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by ElRazur: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^ I just see things for what they are. She was in my opinion, a vulnerable woman from a broken home. Also her addiction didn't really helped her at all. She was (again in my opinion) exploited by her boyfriend. Her management appeared to did all they could but the drug got the better of her.

At least, she's at peace now.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by redsun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
Things like drug addiction and extreme self gratifications are the checks and balances that religion helps to guide against for the weak minded.

The solace people find in going to church is the same solace an addict may be searching for in cocaine.Both are consoling and at the same time destructive in different ways.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Frazy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
Whether this tragedy was preventable or not is now irrelevant.

It is not preventable today. We have lost a beautiful and talented woman to this disease. Not all addicts have Amy's incredible talent. All we can do is adapt the way we view this condition, not as a crime or a romantic affectation but as a disease that will kill.
And one that, from all indications, murdered her art five years before it took her life.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2011
Frazy:

Whether this tragedy was preventable or not is now irrelevant.

It is not preventable today. We have lost a beautiful and talented woman to this disease. Not all addicts have Amy's incredible talent. All we can do is adapt the way we view this condition, not as a crime or a romantic affectation but as a disease that will kill.
And one that, from all indications, murdered her art five years before it took her life.

True. And not everyone with an incredible talent is an addict. I also agree with you that drug addiction is a disease, though a self inflicted one.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
Only one who is shallow enough to think of the world a popularity combat would applaud this line of thought. Lawrence Anini, Osama bin laden, Idi Amin Dada, Adolf Hitler etc have their names in the history books too, how does that make their impact on the world more beneficial and positive than mine on the lives of a selected few?

Topic,
Following reports, she called for it. It's a shame!

Are you daft or you just feel the need to be heard(read)?

Nobody said popularity equates to touching lives.
Amy had her fans. You know how many young kids would have been motivated to pursue their dreams in music just by hearing Amy"s songs?

You dont have to find a cure to HIV before you would have been said to have touched lives dummy.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2011
ElRazur:

That's the problem, you already pick to see NO PROBLEM. On the other hand, I beg to differ, hence why I said before that it may be a mild addiction. If it isn't he should be able to stop. One of the known characteristics of THC is how people tend to use it for long period and it becomes something of an "enjoyment

there's nothing called mild addiction. you are either addicted or not. of course, abuse of cannabis will have fatal effects(this is not my argument). . .i said if the required dosage is administered - there can be no problems. cannabis is only psychologically addictive, not physical like the other drugs.

Please compare an apple for an apple, and not an apple to a Blackberry Storm! Virginity, sex and food aren't the same as THC.

se[i]x[/i] and food aren't the same as thc? how so? is s[i]e[/i]x not a form of enjoyment? or you have never heard of s[i]e[/i]x addicts?

Ask any addict to describe their addiction and it is along the lines of words that describe "enjoyment" - Euphoria, feeling good, calm, enhanced senses etc.

same as [i]s[/i]ex addicts.

Can we try and stay on course please. You are going off course. Your original point is that Cannabis isn't harmful, even when there are more scientific paper saying it is.

my original point is responsible use of cannabis isn't harmful. it is only when people abuse it that they might see it's side effects.
there's a difference between using it moderately and abusing it.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
What really is the issue here?
Amy was talented but wasted her life, so what?

We have extremely talented professors, doctors and lawyers who lead irresponsible private lives.
That doesn"t mean they are less respected in their fields.

Someone even made a dumb statement that Amy couldnt solve an equation? How stupiid can people get?
Amy is a singer dummy, she doesn"t need to solve equations to be talented.

It's sad that this beautiful thread created to celebrate Amy has been desecrated by iidiots.
RIP AMY WINEHOUSE.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
BlueDiva:

What really is the issue here?
Amy was talented but wasted her life, so what?

We have extremely talented professors, doctors and lawyers who lead irresponsible private lives.
That doesn"t mean they are less respected in their fields.

Someone even made a dumb statement that Amy couldnt solve an equation? How stupiid can people get?
Amy is a singer dummy, she doesn"t need to solve equations to be talented.

It's sad that this beautiful thread created to celebrate Amy has been desecrated by iidiots.
RIP AMY WINEHOUSE.

[img]http://chzgifs.files./2011/07/hes-a-witch-can-we-burn-him.gif[/img]
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2011
coogar:

there's nothing called mild addiction. you are either addicted or not. of course, abuse of cannabis will have fatal effects(this is not my argument). . .i said if the required dosage is administered - there can be no problems. cannabis is only psychologically addictive, not physical like the other drugs.

Really? Even though THC binds to cannabinoid receptor type 1? CB1 having been shown to crosstalk with opioid receptor u3?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2011
When people talk of Cannabis, they need to differentiate between regular weed (hi-grade) and skunk (purple haze). One is as harmless as alchohol whilst the other is as deadly as LSD.

As for those with nothing better to do than argue for eons about others expressing their regret at the passing of Amy Winehouse, get a life you lonely neurotic sados.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2011
coogar:

if the right dosage is administered, you dumbo!
right dosage. . . . .not excessive users.  try another ish.

but while you are at it. . . . . .more lectures for your illiterate rump
p.s. after each lecture, bow and kiss my feet!

http://healthland.time.com/2010/10/19/is-marijuana-addictive-it-depends-how-you-define-addiction/

You are reetarded!

Who are you trying to Bshit? Sagamite? Your own God? You are trying to Bshit Sagamite, your God?

You are dumb.

You said Marijuana is harmless, and with the right dosage it is not addictive!

Cretin, you did not say Marijuana with the right dosage is harmless.

Now who is your teacher that Marijuana is harmful? Foool!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album / So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Naira Marley ‘LOL’ EP Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.