Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! (3977 Views)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by SenecaTheYonger: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Datboredberri:
I'm certain someone's been scammed...

People are so gullible I'm tempted to go into the business

When you see how people lose money to ponzu schemes, who won’t be tempted to go into scamming?
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Missionaire: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
If we're to follow the request of the OP in her thread topic, should we say all the people that commented are “Yahoo Boys" since the OP specifically requested for only their help instead of the help of “Nairalanders"?

Has sentiments about criminals become a matter of convenience?
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Decimus:

Your responses though.
Why so desperate and clingy.
Are you that bored? Don't you have friends.
At some point you started eliciting acute low-self esteem.
Where's your sense of humor? undecided

I was having fun... You would have preferred if I told the dude to fu** off?
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

When you see how people lose money to ponzu schemes, who won’t be tempted to go into scamming?
Billions... And the worse part, most of the scammers are semi-illiterates...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chris2863:
Seems this OP self nah village man. He was busy asking stupid questions. Something that was very clear and you kept going back and forth with him. Mtcheeeew
I knew... Obviously... Smh...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Vincyman: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
C'mon this OP should have something worth doing than chatting with yahoo people. meanwhile , you can catch cruise with the person

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by IamAsiri: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Goldbw122:
You see person send link for you and you still dey ask if an fraud you funny my brother, if you see any link that is not normal, like it is not normal, and you know it just stay clear and don't try to click anything... well you get luck say you nor click anything ..

Stay clear ke? Delete immediately (in case my hand mistakenly presses anything) grin.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
So here's my conversation...
tag me whenever you need help on this kind of p
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 27, 2022
(1) how he got your number : he got it from email leads or briges from carriers not only you but million of people (2) the link stuff: do not click on it , it link derives frow keylogger,malware or teamview apps which will give him 85% to your phone

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 27, 2022
(3) video call: well to me i would have said he his real (cus there are lot of buddies out there looking for real white willing to help them or drop their info for fraud~eg my dm there are lot of real white dick there willing to drop their info to be used for fraud~but after the link he sent he his 1009% fake dont be deceived with video call
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 27, 2022
and about the card trade with him at your own peri he will always tell you the card has been used grin he is not from china nor nigeria but group of india kid or parkinstar who is trying to survive. know this ane know peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Thank you! So it's definately a Nigerian!

But the video call... Fake?

Yahoo boys sef!
At the mention of gift cards he gave himself away i wonder y it took u so long to notice that, any smart person would hv immediately blocked him/her
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

At the mention of gift cards he gave himself away i wonder y it took u so long to notice that, any smart person would hv immediately blocked him/her
I just ate a full plate of indomie... So I don't have the energy to do 'this'... Hope your cousin is okay...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
and about the card trade with him at your own peri he will always tell you the card has been used grin he is not from china nor nigeria but group of india kid or parkinstar who is trying to survive. know this ane know peace cheesy
You're so smart... Thank you! Keep updating us!

You should create threads! Keep the public informed...

And I like Pakistanis...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're so smart... Thank you! Keep updating us!

You should create threads! Keep the public informed...

And I like Pakistanis...
wink
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
wink
Death to yahoo boys!
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Death to yahoo boys!
am also one but in an advance way sad
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
am also one but in an advance way sad
So why do you update us on what these boys do? I don't get it...

Just cause I like you... I ain't taking back my statement... undecided
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
So why do you update us on what these boys do? I don't get it...

Just cause I like you... I ain't taking back my statement... undecided
cus i hate hustler who dont keep to deal (me and a monika here had a deal close to $137,647 we were to share 50/50 .i told him to tell his client to cashout the money and send mine (he blocked me thereafter) without sending my cut after cashing it out (well i have almost all his details but waiting for the right time to Bleep him up and i already promised him this week i will
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
cus i hate hustler who dont keep to deal (me and a monika here had a deal close to $137,647 we were to share 50/50 .i told him to tell his client to cashout the money and send mine (he blocked me thereafter) without sending my cut after cashing it out (well i have almost all his details but waiting for the right time to Bleep him up and i already promised him this week i will
Okay... You shouldn't tell me this... If I had a chance I would fu** both of you up... Keep your secrets... grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Okay... You shouldn't tell me this... If I had a chance I would fu** both of you up... Keep your secrets... grin
yahoo girl spotted. grin
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
yahoo girl spotted. grin
grin
Nah... Misery loves company...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
benhope222:
They're always from China , who send Dem go china . Boys wey dey Benin dey claim china. As work don hard reach. Dem begin local

Woah, I need that format
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Decimus:

Your responses though.
Why so desperate and clingy.
Are you that bored? Don't you have friends.
At some point you started eliciting acute low-self esteem.

Noticed it too
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by TimiMoore(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin
Nah... Misery loves company...

Lol This girl na confirm werey ahswear grin...
I like the way you put your words together
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
I just ate a full plate of indomie... So I don't have the energy to do 'this'... Hope your cousin is okay...
Y don't u ask him he's active
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

Y don't u ask him he's active
Hm... Bad idea... Not in thr mood to be insulted... Kiss him for me... grin
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hm... Bad idea... Not in thr mood to be insulted... Kiss him for me... grin
He doesn't insult, maybe u've misunderstood him
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

He doesn't insult, maybe u've misunderstood him
I always misunderstand him... But he's in a bad mood 90 percent of the time...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
I always misunderstand him... But he's in a bad mood 90 percent of the time...
It's just blood ties and similar interests that's keeping us together else we for don fight break head scatter since, been separated 4reva
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

It's just blood ties and similar interests that's keeping us together else we for don fight break head scatter since, been separated 4reva

Lol... Your cousin and I are alike... Take the moodswings away and we would have been good together... Oh and my temper... But he provokes me a lot... I just use his cuteness to overcome it...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:

Lol... Your cousin and I are alike... Take the moodswings away and we would have been good together... Oh and my temper... But he provokes me a lot... I just use his cuteness to overcome it...
You even tried, if u were to be offered $1m to live with him for 6months you would run away by the 3rd week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Facebook about is man (pix attached) / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.