Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! (3981 Views)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

You even tried, if u were to be offered $1m to live with him for 6months you would run away by the 3rd week
Is he that bad? grin

He's a hothead... But I could manage...

That's not why we argued and stopped talking tho... He didn't like my story... That's the reason...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by NomzyJust(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
WhatsApp is yet to allow bot features like telegram. They're real humans looking for gift cards to buy. Some are legit while most are rippers.

They got your number either from a datapool or a friend of your friend that deals on cards.

They usually ask that you connect them to people that sells gift cards.
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Is he that bad? grin

He's a hothead... But I could manage...

That's not why we argued and stopped talking tho... He didn't like my story... That's the reason...
According to him he left for ur own good, more lyk he was thinking more about u than himself maybe he predicted the future and didn't lyk it reason y he left...if u watch zworld you'd understand

But you're not a bad person, there wasn't any bad thing said about u

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

According to him he left for ur own good, more lyk he was thinking more about u than himself maybe he predicted the future and didn't lyk it reason y he left...if u watch zworld you'd understand
This is how we are different... Unlike him I don't quit cause it's difficult... He didn't do it for me... I cried so much I woke up the next day with a swollen face... And I'm still hurt and I feel betrayed... I'm tougher than he thinks... I don't need it to be easy... I just don't want a quitter... I wanted a ride and die... grin

I love him... Okay? Always will
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
This is how we are different... Unlike him I don't quit cause it's difficult... He didn't do it for me... I cried so much I woke up the next day with a swollen face... And I'm still hurt and I feel betrayed... I'm tougher than he thinks... I don't need it to be easy... I just don't want a quitter... I wanted a ride and die... grin

I love him... Okay? Always will
I understand I was furious with him when I found out but I guess it's better to wake up with a swollen face and get over someone once and for all than wake up feeling lyk dat everyday or maybe occasionally....u can't survive him
Eventually you'll get over him....ur ex or whoever will make u
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by PumpumPrince: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
So here's my conversation...

WOW...i can solve these

ok can u quickly show me any 3 of yor akkant nomba so I can help u chek sometin please?,,,and please hurry? smiley
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

I understand I was furious with him when I found out but I guess it's better to wake up with a swollen face and get over someone once and for all than wake up feeling lyk dat everyday or maybe occasionally....u can't survive him
Eventually you'll get over him....ur ex or whoever will make u
He would have made me mad... Every single day... Like my mom and sister... But not hurt me...

He left... Like my dad...

I know I will... It's still sad
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
He would have made me mad... Every single day... Like my mom and sister... But not hurt me...

He left... Like my dad...

I know I will... It's still sad
He deliberately did what he did he sees it as a red flag weneva a girl loves him, somehow he likes being in control being the one who loves/likes without it being reciprocated, he thought maybe if something goes wrong it'll be harder make u go away, he's had girls who hv loved him genuinely but for some weird reason he ended things quickly with them and badly, he's never had a normal breakup he thinks someone loving him means excess baggage, he's a solo person highly reserved so anything that'll make him tied to someone he doesn't allow it, u guys would've been completely normal if u hadn't fallen for him he says it's "easier" with girls that just likes him that way he feels less guilty weneva he portrays his bad behavior towards them.... sometimes he gets violent so maybe the thought of "definitely" hitting you at some point got to him which he knows he can't avoid, maybe he feels he's for bad girls so he can treat dem howeva he pleases without feeling bad about it..... but you're the good girl, the very good one
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

He deliberately did what he did he sees it as a red flag weneva a girl loves him, somehow he likes being in control being the one who loves/likes without it being reciprocated, he thought maybe if something goes wrong it'll be harder make u go away, he's had girls who hv loved him genuinely but for some weird reason he ended things quickly with them and badly, he's never had a normal breakup he thinks someone loving him means excess baggage, he's a solo person highly reserved so anything that'll make him tied to someone he doesn't allow it, u guys would've been completely normal if u hadn't fallen for him he says it's "easier" with girls that just likes him that way he feels less guilty weneva he portrays his bad behavior towards them.... sometimes he gets violent so maybe the thought of "definitely" hitting you at some point got to him which he knows he can't avoid, maybe he feels he's for bad girls so he can treat dem howeva he pleases without feeling bad about it..... but you're the good girl, the very good one
In other words your cousin has philophobia... He's scared of love... Of intimacy...

I'm not surprised tho... It's obvious... All the signs are there... I can't resist the urge to psycoanalyse him... Even if I'm wrong...

He's not a bad person... When he's not moody or angry, he's almost perfect... Nice, smart, extremely lovable...

Your cousin does it on purpose to chase girls who love him cause he's too scared to have a normal relationship! He deliberately sabotages his affairs...

Let me make a guess... He's alienated himself from the rest of the world... Cause he's so different... He thinks no one can understand him... The dark part (angry sad confused)... And no one could love the real imperfect him? He's given up on himself... If he were to write a story he would be the villian who unwilling hurts everyone he cares for... That's why it's easy to date girls who just 'like' him... Cause he doesn't have to open up... He feels safer with them... He can pretend to be the perfect guy and they wouldn't bother to know more... There's no need to write poems or talk about the future or discuss his complicated feelings... They only have sex and go out and drink...

That's why he finds it so easy to hit girls and be mean... Because he doesn't have to live up to anyone's expectations of being mister perfect... He can be the bad guy cause he believes that's what he is... The messed up kid...

He thinks someone loving him means excess baggage because he can't deal with it... He's an emotional wreck who shouldn't be stressed with someone else's emotions...

And he's highly reserved cause he's shut everyone out...

You want to know something? I think it's all sad... His excuses... I think he's scared of having a connection because of his past... And to God, I wish he could see things from my point of view... If he thinks he deserves to be genuinely happy, he wouldn't be afraid to be loved...

Vulnerability is the beauty of romance... And I know he doesn't want to ever be vulnerable...

Your cousin is a red rose... When it's a bud you know it would bloom to be a pretty flower... But when it does, the petals within are black... And he might think it's ugly... But I believe it only makes him more precious and exceedingly beautiful...

Sometimes the heart is black and cold... Doesn't mean you are... I guess we should normalize feeling bitter sometimes...

Can I tell you something?
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Can I tell you something?
Wow Hw were u able to magically summarize him? But he really doesn't hv any phobia of wateva he's just an extremely complicated person

u can go ahead
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

Wow Hw were u able to magically summarize him

u can go ahead
Sarcasm? I don't know if I was right...

Okay...

A few weeks ago... I was on instagram... Out of curiosity, I decided to check out a old classmate... My best friend in Primary 3... We were close friends... Spent the weekends at eachothers homes... She was rich... Her dad was a multimillionaire... But she was cool... One day at her home, she made a rude comment about how I looked... And I admired her so much I took her words to heart... She was a week older tho... But she was the amazing girl living in a mansion who travelled out every holiday... I have body dysmorphia... And she's the main reason why... I started to hate myself after that day... Just couldn't look at a mirror without hating my own reflection... It still happens... But not like before... Want to know what changed?

That night... I decided to watch her story... The first time I did so, I was shocked! This girl was wearing mini gowns and heels... Attending parties with Lagos 'big boys' and basically being a bad girl... The second time I watched the videos I was burning with envy... The third time I was crying...

See... She's the reason I hated myself... Why I can't even take compliments... I'm prettier than her but she was more confident... So much so that she was having adventures and loving herself... She took pictures in a sexy police officer uniform! I can't even be pressured to go out cause " ....I'm not hot enough..."
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:

Okay...... and you're telling me this cos
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

Wow Hw were u able to magically summarize him? But he really doesn't hv any phobia of wateva he's just an extremely complicated person

u can go ahead
Maybe unconsciously... I didn't realise I was fu**ed up till a 50yr old man told me I was... Cause I didn't want to date boys my age...

The point of my story is this... The past hurts... And the things our parents or friends say or do may affect us any years later... And we wouldn't even know...

But don't let someone else's mistakes make you feel you aren't good enough...

You cousin is complicated... And he has a million reasons for denying himself the pleasure of just letting go and being happy...

But he could do that... I didn't think I could ever see the world as anything but hell... But that's changed...

It's just... I never thought your cousin was perfect... I mean we were trolling eachother here... I just think deep down he's insecure... His bad side is just the result... He's scared he would fu** up a good relationship so he does that...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

Okay...... and you're telling me this cos
I've told you... See... You should help him... I tried and failed... But you could...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:

It's just... I never thought your cousin was perfect... I mean we were trolling eachother here... I just think deep down he's insecure... His bad side is just the result... He's scared he would fu** up a good relationship so he does that...
There's really nothing wrong with him, it's just like children they go through different phases during growth, around 2-5 yrs they behave lyk devils but eventually everything normalizes once they reach 7_8 yrs......I can't diagnose what his problems are just by observing his relationships becos all round he's just a normal person we wouldn't even be havin dis conversation if u both were just friends cos he barely has problems with his friends wat he complains about are women going after his life

He won't always be lyk dis maybe later when he hits 25 he'll come around
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:
wat he complains about are women going after his life
Do they want to kill him?

He won't always be lyk dis maybe later when he hits 25 he'll come around
Hopefully... It was be sad if things don't change...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Do they want to kill him?
Hopefully... It was be sad if things don't change...
What I don't understand is how u managed to fall for him? What did he say or do? I've tried to uncover that mystery but no way....if i get a girl that could love me even half the way other girls hv loved him (he squandered such opportunities) I would've given up my whoring a long tym ago.....cos on one hand there's you and on the other there's this mad woman..... how does he do it! angry
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

What I don't understand is how u managed to fall for him? What did he say or do? I've tried to uncover that mystery but no way....if i get a girl that could love me even half the way other girls hv loved him (he squandered such opportunities) I would've given up my whoring a long tym ago.....cos on one hand there's you and on the other there's this mad woman..... how does he do it! angry
How? Three reasons...

1. We had a lot in common...

2. He was insane... Different...

3. I felt a need to care for him... I dunno why... I just did...

I thought we were meant to be together... Oops...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

I would've given up my whoring a long tym ago angry
It's never too late to quit... Lol...

But I don't understand how you do it? How do people have sex with someone they don't love?
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
How? Three reasons...

1. We had a lot in common...

2. He was insane... Different...

3. I felt a need to care for him... I dunno why... I just did...

I thought we were meant to be together... Oops...
That's not a satisfactory answer I'm honestly better looking than him so in essence i should be attracting what he attracts
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

That's not a satisfactory answer I'm honestly better looking than him so in essence i should be attracting what he attracts
Lol... You're just like him... You should!

It's just... Ever let a girl close? Told her your intrests? Dreams? Desires? Fears?

It's just... Good looks attract anyone... What's inside makes them stay...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
It's never too late to quit... Lol...

But I don't understand how you do it? How do people have sex with someone they don't love?
My looks contribute to my success 80% of the tym wink I can easily steal you not here tho real life but someone might eventually take my life
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

My looks contribute to my success 80% of the tym wink I can easily steal you not here tho real life but someone might eventually take my life
I've met you... If not I'm running mad... You're tall... And slim...

I talk a lot... I'll bore you... You would quit... He wouldn't care...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol... You're just like him... You should!

It's just... Ever let a girl close? Told her your intrests? Dreams? Desires? Fears?

It's just... Good looks attract anyone... What's inside makes them stay...
You're lucky u guys just had an online thing.....else that boy would've played u real bad maybe that's another reason ran cos he was scared of playing u.....from him I learnt the art of hit continuously and scram
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

You're lucky u guys just had an online thing.....else that boy would've played u real bad maybe that's another reason ran cos he was scared of playing u.....from him I learnt the art of hit continuously and scram
I'll go to church tomorrow... And praise god for ending things between he and I... Sex ruins everything... That's my opinion... You shouldn't have sex...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'll go to church tomorrow... And praise god for ending things between he and I... Sex ruins everything... That's my opinion... You shouldn't have sex...
I just need to get married then everything will be over maybe when I'm 40....if u want him just shove his attitude aside and you'll get him it's just his stupid temper don't reason it too much....u both can be friends his doors are always open he won't shut u out, if he had blocked u at the beginning then that would've been the end maybe now he's hoping u guys would start off were u both stopped as "friends" cos dats wat his head is telling him he should want, not his heart

I hv to leave, I hv workload...hv a great night
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

I just need to get married then everything will be over maybe when I'm 40....if u want him just shove his attitude aside and you'll get him it's just his stupid temper don't reason it too much....u both can be friends his doors are always open he won't shut u out, if he had blocked u at the beginning then that would've been the end maybe now he's hoping u guys would start off were u both stopped as "friends" cos dats wat his head is telling him he should want, not his heart

I hv to leave, I hv workload...hv a great night
I had mentioned you last night but I deleted the comment... Don't know if you saw it...

What sort of relationship would I have with your cousin? You think he wants me back cause he's bored? I don't know if I want to be his chatterbox...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:

What sort of relationship would I have with your cousin? You think he wants me back cause he's bored? I don't know if I want to be his chatterbox...
I dunno honestly the hardest thing is reading his mind he's very indecisive, as it is, one of the reasons why he's not talking or doesn't want to talk to u is just his pride, he's feeling maybe lyk he hasn't really done anything wrong and has left the floor open for anytime u may want to pop in but for what happens thereafter I don't know
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

I dunno honestly the hardest thing is reading his mind he's very indecisive, as it is, one of the reasons why he's not talking or doesn't want to talk to u is just his pride, he's feeling maybe lyk he hasn't really done anything wrong and has left the floor open for anytime u may want to pop in but for what happens thereafter I don't know
Nah... If he and I would come together as "friends" we have to define our relationship first... Know what we both want... I have a boyfriend who I'm devouted to...

All the time I thought I meant something to him... That there was a future... But he just wanted us to be friends...

Let's not make a mistake again... It's humiliating
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Nah... If he and I would come together as "friends" we have to define our relationship first... Know what we both want... I have a boyfriend who I'm devouted to...

All the time I thought I meant something to him... That there was a future... But he just wanted us to be friends...

Let's not make a mistake again... It's humiliating
The thing is he wants to be in control....he wants a person he can bend anyhow he wants, he wants someone who'll accept his feelings anyhow he presents it, he wants u to be fine with it weneva u guys date and den suddenly he pulls out 3 days later then after 2 weeks he comes back in..dat vicious cycle is what he wants and he knows no one may agree nor tolerate it, but that's what he wants... an undefined relationship...... one he could just decide one day to disappear foreva without seeking permission or saying goodbye, for that he knows he need a robot not a human so maybe he feels his better off being in control of himself since he knows it will be difficult to control someone else
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

The thing is he wants to be in control....he wants a person he can bend anyhow he wants, he wants someone who'll accept his feelings anyhow he presents it, he wants u to be fine with it weneva u guys date and den suddenly he pulls out 3 days later then after 2 weeks he comes back in..dat vicious cycle is what he wants and he knows no one may agree nor tolerate it, but that's what he wants... an undefined relationship...... one he could just decide one day to disappear foreva without seeking permission or saying goodbye, for that he knows he need a robot not a human so maybe he feels his better off being in control of himself since he knows it will be difficult to control someone else
Oh my god! So I really meant nothing... undecided

Sucks... But I can understand... I know what he wants... A casual relationship he can escape from whenever he want without the feeling of guilt... Right? smiley

No problem... But what do I get? I'm the loser here... He has the option of dumping me as often as he want... He can treat me like sh**...
Feels like I'm gaining nothing for giving everything... Including my pride...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys that are experienced in sex matters come in / There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) / Happy Birthday To ......dis Dude (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.