Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! (3974 Views)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Oh my god! So I really meant nothing... undecided

Lol it's really not like that, I was just speculating hw things may eventually turn out.... he's like a gamble you just hv to throw in everything and hope for the best...it may turn out either good or bad but at the end he's the one to decide whether he wants to go farther or not, but I always say it's just about meeting the right person he hasn't met the right person.....my fear is even if jesus christ dates him he'd still fūk up badly dude is as complicated as that.... u can take wateva decision u want it's really up to u as for him he's a toddler he's not even sure of himself
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

Lol it's really not like that, I was just speculating hw things may eventually turn out.... he's like a gamble you just hv to throw in everything and hope for the best...it may turn out either good or bad but at the end he's the one to decide whether he wants to go farther or not, but I always say it's just about meeting the right person he hasn't met the right person.....my fear is even if jesus christ dates him he'd still fūk up badly dude is as complicated as that.... u can take wateva decision u want it's really up to u as for him he's a toddler he's not even sure of himself

You know how I ended up coming back to NL after leaving for a year? I broke up with my boyfriend... We're together now and october would make it a year... My longest relationship ever! The one I've been the most commited to...

It's just... I want a guy whose energy matches mine...

My boyfriend and sometimes don't speak for weeks... We text once in two days... But when we've sorted ourselves out, we can chat for hours and it's back to before...

Your cousin is cold this minute and warm the next and it's cool but i need to know that when he's ghosted me cause he wants to be alone, he's still with me...

But he and I won't date... Like you said, we could just be friends... And it's okay... He and I are... I promise we're cool... And I know I'm not the one but he would meet a girl who's gonna change everything... Give him something worth fighting for... It's just a matter of time...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:

Just do whatever u think is best for u

I'll leave now
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Onariii:

Just do whatever u think is best for u

I'll leave now
No second option...

He and I are friends... This way I would not stupidly over-think and assume there are stronger feelings... I just don't know what he and I would do as friends... Before, I was trying to win his heart... Now I'm not...

So things won't be awkward I won't reach out to him... Just leave him alone...

And thanks...
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by OperationalVehi: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Intestines
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
OperationalVehi:
Intestines
undecided
Re: Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! by OperationalVehi: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Datboredberri:
undecided
I mean interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill / I'm In Love With Two Sisters / Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.