Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,108 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Scientists Discover True Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientists Discover True Love! (926 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / How Do You Know Its True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
HELLO FORUMITES! Pls dont judge me before you hear me out! This is not a war, but i'm really pissed off at a fellow forumite! For his Deceptive statements! And really i wonder why nobody ever took him up on his claims about "LOVE being a delusion! Does that mean all we care about is SEX and PUNNY and what have you? Beats me! Any way, i have really been digging, and i wont rest until this is over! That's why i'm on Nairaland! I wont believe Poo just because a wannabe ATHEIST wants me to!
Here is a link i Found!
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article5439805.ece
http://jezebel.com/5122980/scientists-claim-that-true-love-exists
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/10/27/people-fall-love-brain-soul/

If anyone does not believe what they read from does links, pls be free to take it up with the ORIGINAL AUTHORS! I'll continue digging!

Love EXISTS!!! Spread the NEWS!
smiley
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by leuelliot(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2011
Kudos wink wink cheesy
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by claremont(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
@OP: So the best you could come up with to defend your erroneous hypothesis is a single dodgy research published in a NEWSPAPER?!  grin grin***I'm laughing out loud stark naked in public** grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by pendo89(f): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2011
The grand finale. round 2.
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
Clare Boo! Was waiting for you!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719958.0.html
^^^^Get in there, and give us some answers!
And yes it's from a newspaper, yours is from the internet, or errrm. . . . yes, the "information super highway", Mine is frm there too! Blimey!
p.s Cover your nud ity, your tool is not worth the show! cheesy
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2011
claremont:

@OP: So the best you could come up with to defend your erroneous hypothesis is a single dodgy research published in a NEWSPAPER?!  grin grin***I'm laughing out loud stark Unclad in public** grin grin grin
claremont:

Do you guys honestly want me to provide research papers to back up research that is widely available on the Internet?! The information you require has been widely published on the information super highway, it beggars belief why you now want me to provide links to information you can simply get from Google!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bingo! You just Answered your own question, with another of YOUR OWN QUESTION! ON this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719958.0.html grin grin Dude, YOU NEED HELP! cool
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by BABE3: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2011
Chei! S[i]E[/i]XMONT! What a nice combination. I love you guys. lol wink
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by 190: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
Whats all these talk bout LOVE AND NO LOVE

Love doesnt exist if it does

ask any lady out there if she would get married to someone suffering from leprosy
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by pendo89(f): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2011
^^ undecided undecided
seriously!!did you have to think of that? undecided
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2011
@190 grin grin grin  You know why i like you? You always make JOKES out of everything! grin grin grin But with your "JOKERS" experience i strongly believe that you should by now, known how to draw the line btw when you see a joke and when you dont!. . . . . WAKE UP BRO! THIS AINT NO JOKE! SO if you dont have any positive thing to say, TAKE A WALK! Is leprosy the only reason you have in your dictionary to refute the existence of LOVE?. . . . . I didnt think so too! BACK OFF! undecided
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Fulllips(f): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2011
I really don't think you should have even wasted your time trying to convince claremont with credible evidence. I think all of us who are rational and sound-mind know true love exists. There is no point going back and forth with him, he is obviously set in his ideas and beliefs, and that is one thing I can actually admire.
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2011
Full_lips:

I really don't think you should have even wasted your time trying to convince claremont with credible evidence. I think all of us who are rational and sound-mind know true love exists. There is no point going back and forth with him, [b]he is obviously set in his ideas and beliefs, [/b]and that is one thing I can actually admire.
Good! You made sense! cheesy So he should as well BACK OFF from those that are set in "their ideas and beliefs", but not until he answers my questions in the above thread though, there's no escaping that! Unless he's ready to admit that he is not so "intellectual" afterall! No one should "claim" Supremacy and Precedence over anyone just because you "think" LOVE does not exist! smiley
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Pweety4me(f): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2011
wahala boy wink
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

wahala boy wink
I'm just allergic to B.U.L.L.Poo sis! It makes me BOIL! wink
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Pweety4me(f): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2011
Just calm down jorrr  angry

se na everyfin BS u go fight against? undecided

Maybe your just energetic like that

Chop this - " It is to one’s honor to avoid strife,
  but every fool is quick to quarrel."
- Proverbs 20 vs 3
smiley
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^ grin Eccl 3 vs 7! A time to keep quiet and a time to TALK! This is my TIME TO TALK! Especially about the seemingly little things that matter to me and to defend the things I BELIEVE IN! No vex! Little can be done to assuage me! wink
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2011
lol first of all why not just REPLY ON CLAREMONT'S THREAD? grin

secondly love and science are two different things. Abeg don't taint a beautiful thing like love
to this bull crap we know to be science. there is no need for scientists/researchers to try to explain what is obviously real and comes natural. lol I am on your side in the quest to promote the belief in love but come on bro/sis. grin
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Pweety4me(f): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2011
@skillz Funny how people use verses to their own understanding?

Oh well, continue enjoy ya self!

I know you like wahala sha.
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol first of all why not just REPLY ON CLAREMONT'S THREAD? grin

secondly love and science are two different things. Abeg don't taint a beautiful thing like love
to this bull crap we know to be science. there is no need for scientists/researchers to try to explain what is obviously real and comes natural. lol I am on your side in the quest to promote the belief in love but come on bro/sis. grin

I'm so with you on this one. . . But ATHEISTS would prefer to tell you that "since" Science cannot prove that love exists, therefore, it does not exist! But Science proved it exists! Just that some ATHEISTS chose to be Myopic over that revelation! smiley
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by mashnino(m): 1:37am On Jul 25, 2011
*eating my rice and beans, shaking my head* this is crious
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by 190: 1:52am On Jul 25, 2011
undecided

@sexkills

LOVE IS A THING OF THE MIND!! angry angry

Kant talk @ the moment really busy angry angry
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Mynd44: 3:04am On Jul 25, 2011
Love ke?
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by claremont(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2011
Full_lips:

I really don't think you should have even wasted your time trying to convince claremont with credible evidence. I think all of us who are rational and sound-mind know true love exists. There is no point going back and forth with him, he is obviously set in his ideas and beliefs, and that is one thing I can actually admire.
Now where was I when Full_lips made this salient contribution?! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Scientists Discover True Love! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^^You were"laughing Out loud, Stark unclad in public" grin

(1) (Reply)

This One Is For All The Shawties And Homies That Just Had. . . / When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? / Excitement Kills Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.