Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court (74918 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo / Anambra: Court To Deliver Judgement In Suit Against Andy Uba’s APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by soundgodrecords: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2022
All these policies going in favour of Bubu jihad ways of islam will be overturned once he leaves office nexy year

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Ojuntana: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

Sharia applies where Muslims make up the majority and Muslims are the majority in Nigeria.
There's no fact to back up your statement that Muslims are the majority in Nigeria.
Nigeria has its own laws different from Sharia
For example Sharia forbids the sale and consumption of alcohol, while Nigeria has the highest number of breweries in West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by LLMG: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2022
thank you mr learned
MrLearned:
The deed must be undone, most of this lawyers are not actually Pastors or Native Doctors as per say, but their actions are pointing towards; what a lopsided judgment will bring to the table!

I'm not siding anyone in this case the truth is Decorum aught to be respected at all strata, there is difference between PUBLIC and PRIVATE Place!:

University is PUBLIC Place and there is a way of dressing for it.

MOSQUE is a PRIVATE Place and there is also a dress decorum for it likewise CHURCH!...

If that CJN swears that he passed that law on unbiased Mindset, he must be held for prejudice...

Revisiting of that Section is the only way to stop this insanity playing out

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Truthisunique2: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Gabbriell:

grin grin grin grin
Bros calm down. We are all one, it's humanity before religion. Sadly most Muslims and Christians do not know this.

Who ever does not love his neighbor (regardless of religion) does not know God. God is love.
na only christians go dey show love and accommodating Islamic paedophiles

Make we all craze together

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Ojuntana: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
why are only MEN carrying this on their heads?

i would have thought that female lawyers would be the ones running around dressing as female religious leaders

and as always i will point, the lazy, flawed and illogical reasoning behind all these stunts.

get the equivalent of a woman in hijab - hijab is not a dress worn by muslim religious clerics. it is a dress worn by muslim women

so first and foremost, if you are serious, and not just a clown - identify the clothing worn specifically by christian women and wear that to court

or you can continue making clown of your selves like the naked emperor looking silly and refusing to admit it

at least this fool did not decide to dress like a dibia or whatever that was

hopefully he will also wear these robes EVERYWHERE, like muslim women do - let him display the full extent of the 'madness' as they are all calling it.

You're looking to importing your own religious bias on his lifestyle.
Firstly, the SC judgement is not for women only. So I don't see why you think only women in all religions should obey it.
Secondly, the SC did not say you must wear that regalia everywhere like a stamp before the judgment can apply to you. The man's religion does not also ask him to do so. His religion asks him to wear that particular regalia for specific occasions. So if he decides to wear it on this occasion, I don't see why you should insist he must wear it at all times to qualify for benefits of the judgment

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This lawyer is disrespecting Islam and needs to be arrested.

All these people are trying to mock us for having freedom of religion, but we will resist them.

My prayer is that all women across Nigeria will wear the veil.
in your dreams

Only In your demonic and delusional dream will nigeria be turned to Afghanistan.una don dey reveal your motives and expose yourselves.meanwhile if we accuse you of islamizing Naija una go dey deny am.

Continue exposing yourselves

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

it is this same i dont care attitude dat led us into this mess we are in. sharia law started like and we all kept mute. today it is no longer sharia but full blown jihad on Nigerians in the name of islamic fundamentalism. we need our collective insanity to get Nigeria back to its senses.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by betshopagent(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

But read my comment again and tell me where I said the pastor did anything wrong
but you were wailing
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by BENCHOKCONSULT: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
he should take his case to court and win like those who won up to supreme Court... Otherwise he is just a clown... Hijab is even won by Christians so I wonder why many of u are plain restless... Undermining supreme Court judgments shows he is an ignorant lawyer...

He is not an ignorant lawyer. He is a disciple in the temple of justice who knows what the law is and should abide by it.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by enonche85(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2022
TONY042:
Naija na cruise

As in ehn!

I sincerely want to see what will happen when a female lawyer enters a court with her hijab, let me see if she will be asked to not appear in it.

Yeye dey smell. grin cheesy
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by McStoic(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2022
UmuEri:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hijab-ruling-drama-as-lawyer-wears-pastoral-robe-to-anambra-court/%3famp

You see why the north keeps on subjugating the South? A northerner ruled in favour of his region vis a vis religion. Then now, a fellow southern magistrate floors the subtle yet intelligent resistance put up by her fellow southerner. Whatever is good for the ix is also good for the gander ooo. When will our mumu do in this South?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by shantti(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2022
atarapa:
I will carry calabash and dress full native doctor attire to office on Monday. Make I see the HR when get mind to give me query.

Do u need a half naked apprentice that will walk in front of you, sprinkling blood on the floor and chanting "ogwugwu, deje oooooo, ogbu mmadu mgbe ndu na aso ya uso, deje oooooo, (grunts like a pig)"

Hit me up if you need such. My rates are cheap

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

Are you PA to Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by betshopagent(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, all the gods of Igbos land have not been able to save Igbos from being in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking. The Igbos gods too have not been able to stop Igbos from Baby Factory, Fake Drugs, Armed Robbery, Prostitution, and Human Trafficking.
and Mohammed remains a rapist n muderer
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by BENCHOKCONSULT: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

This action is a criminal insult to the religious sensibilities of others. The ruling applies to the hijab only!

If it applies to hijab only, then it's an insult on other religions. Where then is equity and fairness in the judgement? The supreme court through that decision has indirectly defied all courts in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by whizzler: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
colestephan86:

Friend I was born a Muslim, unfortunately I don't practice any religion anymore, if that's the case, Catholics should be allowed to go to school with their rosery
Same thing bro, Catholics use rosary only for prayers (some wear it as necklaces/beads to school and no one stops them). Hijab is an all day, all life, public outfit. If u want to be sincere no other religion has that mode of lifelong, all day ragalia.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Ojuntana: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
statesman6:

Take a lot at it this way. Muslims wear hijab all the time and it's part of their dressings. Some even feel naked without hijab. How many Christians or pastors have u seen wearing robe up and down or how many traditional religion have u seen wearing charm cloth on the road. It's basically for ceremonial.
We shouldn't always rant on top irrelevant matters. We should all focus on electing the right candidate in forthcoming presidential election
Peace
This is a lie. Muslims don't wear hijab all the time. They don't wear it when they're in their houses. They don't wear it when taking a bath. They also don't wear it to sleep. They only wear it when going out in public.
Catholic priests wear their robe a lot too. Same with a soldier and police.
Besides, I don't know why how Muslims choose to wear hijab should become a standard for measuring rights. That's segregation don't you think

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by enonche85(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2022
MrLearned:
The deed must be undone, most of this lawyers are not actually Pastors or Native Doctors as per say, but their actions are pointing towards; what a lopsided judgment will bring to the table!

I'm not siding anyone in this case the truth is Decorum aught to be respected at all strata, there is difference between PUBLIC and PRIVATE Place!:

University is PUBLIC Place and there is a way of dressing for it.

MOSQUE is a PRIVATE Place and there is also a dress decorum for it likewise CHURCH!...

If that CJN swears that he passed that law on unbiased Mindset, he must be held for prejudice...

Revisiting of that Section is the only way to stop this insanity playing out

Mr Learned

Exactly!

This happenings will make them revisit that judgement.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by McStoic(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslims lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level.

Keep shut Biko. Leave grammar. . Whatever is good for the goose is also good for gander..

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Truthisunique2: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2022
colestephan86:

I am sure they do, but they must abide by the schools bylaws, else you go to alhikmah university , it's a private university too in ilorin
so Muslim infidels still dey hide attend covenant University?

Wonderful, and na private University for that matter o, they can't create anything new except to consume from christians

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Uniquehero21: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
This country don turn cruise nation!
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by betshopagent(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
JAGS001:
Na the clients go suffer when their attorney didn't dress properly and are inprisoned because the lawyer did not dress properly before the court, the lawyer should continue wearing the clothes they want, their clients will move to another lawyer with common sense to get them what dey want, all the madness and hatred for religion won't last, the lawyers challenging the supreme court rulings are all Igbos check am well, I don't know why Igbos hate Islam to that extent.
wailer.it started from a school in kwara.I guess those Yoruba were Igbo's too.your tears are tasty.keep them flowing
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Thomasankara(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Our lawyers are going mad
No, instead, our judiciary is going madder.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by betshopagent(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Sardauna24:
Useless being... everybody dey jealous with islam..what is his problem with granting Muslims students to wear Hijab?
and what is wrong in granting others the same.You want tolerance yet can't tolerate others. See your anger in your response.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Thomasankara(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.
he's an ordained pastor, it's even his work that is deterring from acting pastorly before, but thank God to the supreme Court that said freedom of religion should be enjoyed to the letter.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Thomasankara(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.

when you interviewed him, was that what he told you?
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by DrMuzungu(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Hijab should be mandatory only in the United Republics of Northern Dumbfvckistan and only for their own women, not for others just visiting.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by betshopagent(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

If you have any form of intelligence, then you would read my comments again and point out where I said you can't wear your Religious garb or anything for that matter as you deem fit

After all my comment is in simple English any one with an ounce of brain should understand easily
you are too dumb
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Thomasankara(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

is our judiciary system styled after Islam or African traditional system, I doubt u know about the history of judicial system in Nigeria.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by GardenOfGod(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2022
fergie001:
Sometimes, your judgement should reflect the attendant effects post-ruling.

I support the dissent from Okoro, JSC...If you must wear hijab or not, abide by the Institution's rules and regulations. People are up there abusing Tanko ex-CJN but the present CJN chaired that panel: What will you expect? The panel was made up of 5 Muslims and 2 Christians and that was how the voting went.

What you see here will not stop.
Indeed.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by christistruth01: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Students may soon Start wearing Traditional Caps full of Charms, Cowries feathers and beads to School

Especially in Osun where some were already wearing Masquerade headress to School during the Aregbesola Hijab Crisis
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by PrinceFredo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslims lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level.
it coming out from my heart, I hate Islam period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.