Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (7530 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Can You Take A Bullet For Her / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
grin ok those naija chicks who claim to love we guys with the drop of their blood are you willing to take a bullet for us?
Me myself would be willing to die for my one and only true love
pls females respond and homosexuals pls dont respond grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
It's NOT WORTH IT  smiley

My life is too precious for that biko
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by tpia5: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
poster you only date white girls and hate nigerian girls, so kindly adjust your thread title and ask your white girlfriends the question.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2011
Nigerian girls would use this thread to show their true colors

2 of them have already graced this thread grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by sistajay(f): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
No can do!! He aint worth it cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
^That's right! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
sista-jay:

No can do!! He aint worth it cool

I will tell him grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by r231(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

It's NOT WORTH IT  smiley

My life is too precious for that biko

so u wont take a bullet for me grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
tpia@:

poster you only date white girls and hate nigerian girls, so kindly adjust your thread title and ask your white girlfriends the question.
I dont need to ask my white chicks because i know a white girl would sacrifice her life for the person she loves like the story of this white lady Jennifer Forsyte hyatte who helped her black boyfriend in escaping from a courthouse by gunning down two armed security men.I bet you don hear about the Kingston courthouse shooting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingston_courthouse_shooting
Tell me wich naija woman go do that for love grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by tpia5: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^i'm sure your white girlfriend will help you break out of jail.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

You are on a LOOOOOOOONG thing

E b like say u don forget who u dey deal with grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2011
lefulefu:

I dont need to ask my white chicks because i know a white girl would sacrifice her life for the person she loves like the story of this white lady Jennifer Forsyte hyatte who helped her black boyfriend in escaping from a courthouse by gunning down two armed security men.I bet you don hear about the Kingston courthouse shooting

Tell them naija girls grin grin infact im searching for a white wife now grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by r231(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^^^haha

she is gentle  grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
thats the white girl who almost sacrificed her life for love

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

^^^^^haha

she is gentle  grin grin

^who gentle  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
tpia@:

^^i'm sure your white girlfriend will help you break out of jail.
would you help your boyfriend if eight angry MOPOL were beating up your boyfriend? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
amu ukwu:

Tell them naija girls grin grin infact im searching for a white wife now grin grin grin

You need to

Ive been drinkin cappuchino with mine  cheesy  cheesy

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
lefulefu:

would you help your boyfriend if eight angry MOPOL were beating up your boyfriend? grin

she go stay one corner of road dey shout

or she fit run enter bush till coast clear grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
lefulefu:

And you really think she did that for love? I seriously hope everything is ok with you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
amu ukwu:

my brotha keep on searching and dont give up o!
a white girl would pamper you with love and treat you like an african king.imagine you waking up in bed in the morning and finding your white girlfriend smiling at you and giving you a good morning with a peck on the chin and serving you your hot breakfast in your bed.tell me wich naija babe go dey as romantic as that.all you had get is your naija babe waking you in bed by slamming a big kitchen spoon on your head.my brotha we naija men don really suffer o grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

You should ask ur wifey that question tongue

or what r u tryna create here>
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
lefulefu:

a white girl would pamper you with love and treat you like an african king.imagine you waking up in bed in the morning and finding your white girlfriend smiling at you and giving you a good morning with a peck on the chin and serving you your hot breakfast in your bed.tell me wich naija babe go dey as romantic as that.all you had get is your naija babe waking you in bed by slamming a big kitchen spoon on your head.my brotha we naija men don really suffer o grin

My own nearly use KISS pursue me comot from house this morning

Infact the love don too much

I AM NOT USED TO THIS KIINDA OF LOVE OOH!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by r231(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

You should ask your wifey that question tongue

or what r u tryna create here>

are you not my sister?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
BABE!:

And you really think she did that for love? I seriously hope everything is ok with you.
of course she did it for love.even mexican girls are not left out like the case of the mexican babe who tried to help her boyfriend escape frm jail by putting him in a suitcase.a naija girl go simply disappear when things becomes rough for a guy.imagine u be my girlfriend and i lost my job i bet you would run off with my best friend because he has more money than me grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
lefulefu:

OK before i sleep - I have tea of capuchino

Before i wake up - I have sauce, toasted bread and tea waiting for me

which kin enjoyment come be this?

Nigerian girls ** I wash my hand completely comot from their matter **
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

are you not my sister?

Oga did u deliver my msg to your sister

Im still waiting for an answer sir angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

My own nearly use KISS pursue me comot from house this morning

Infact the love don too much

I AM NOT USED TO THIS KIINDA OF LOVE OOH!!  cry cry cry cry

agh oyibo girls too dey romantic oo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
I know Babe! will take a bullet for me
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

OK before i sleep - I have tea of capuchino

Before i wake up - I have sauce, toasted bread and tea waiting for me

which kin enjoyment come be this?

Nigerian girls ** I wash my hand completely comot from their matter **

naija girls na so so fight dem like to dey fight with us grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by r231(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

Oga did u deliver my msg to your sister

Im still waiting for an answer sir  angry

i did and she said that she will chop up ur balls and feed them to the dog grin grin grin

jokes
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by ijawgirl: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
tufia!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

she go stay one corner of road dey shout

or she fit run enter bush till coast clear grin grin grin

haha na true word be that one grin

Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady / besty_) / Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ?