Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo (36300 Views)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by RichDad1(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Another one
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by lilfresh96(m): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Can we call them Christian terrorists now ?? embarassed

It's high time Nigerians stand up against terrorisms of any kind

God protect Nigeria from her enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by nazicartel(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:

street hawkers don't pay tax.. Infact, 2×2 doesn't either. Go n sit down.
I don't know about Lagos but when my cousin was the chairman or whatever of one big market in River State. Omoh, I came to realize that even people selling minor things do pay dues too. One of the fmr commissioners then also told me that all these minor finances also help the govt to cater for state needs. So what I'm trying to say is that those Lagos hawkers might also be paying some dues
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by zolajpower: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Romanoff:
See ehn.

I just weak.

See the ugly faces of the perpetrators.

Let's wait for the counter story to come later. This is nairaland where news that was purported to be real later became fake news. These children to me doesn't look to me like they were kidnapped . More news to follow soon

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by adioolayi(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Our Journalists are so lazy...

Is this nonsense you can actually get from this magnitude of News

Something that should be given all forms of attention by now...names of the Church, exact location, few interviews from those residing around the church and all forms of wide range of coverage.

This is so sad...bad journalism is even one of our major problems in this country.

Nonsense!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Chronicbeggers: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot
Stale grin grin, every tribe is well represented in Lagos. About making it, why are you not making it too in your own land? Kpele
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by yahmohy27: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
West is safe grin
I told them in the other thread, Ondo state is one of the deadliest states to reside in Nigeria.
And mind you most of these events have been linked to Fulani and rituals not knowing na their PASTORS .hmmmmm
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Tomilola360: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2022
No one is blaming christianity for this. Hypocritical beings grin

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by rajiedreez: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Haaaaaa
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Diligent1(f): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today
Go back to your region, we don't need you.
Go and pay the tax to your state, develop your state.
Ungrateful human being

6 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2022
yahmohy27:

And mind you most of these events have been linked to Fulani and rituals not knowing na their PASTORS .hmmmmm
I swear. It's appalling.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Putinofrussia: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today
Says a runaway Igbo cannibal..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Go back to your region, we don't need you.
Go and pay the tax to your state, develop your state.
Ungrateful human being
grin
You are very insignificant even to your very family. Until Sanwo olu says what you said, I'm not moving an inch. But guess what, the governor and ofcourse government needs people like me living in Lagos more than they want miscreants like you.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Says a runaway Igbo cannibal..
Hahaha.... that word is a compliment now. By the way, when are you " mining" your parents' heads?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Another child trafficking hideout. God have mercy on this country.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Tinubu is a thief, drug lord and weed smoker.

We can't vote such person
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Putinofrussia: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2022
nazicartel:
I don't know about Lagos but when my cousin was the chairman or whatever of one big market in River State. Omoh, I came to realize that even people selling minor things do pay dues too. One of the fmr commissioners then also told me that all these minor finances also help the govt to cater for state needs. So what I'm trying to say is that those Lagos hawkers might also be paying some dues
True.They pay markets dues.Some 50 naira and some 100 naira per day except you dont come out for that day..

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Badgers14: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Man's inhumanity to man angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by kolanpas(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Kids were rescued from church basement and nobody tagged it with Christianity as a religion, but if it were to be other way round, Christians would have littered this thread with insults on Islam and Muslim. Let learn not to be double standard and civil in our dealing

5 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Diligent1(f): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

grin
You are very insignificant even to your very family. Until Sanwo olu says what you said, I'm not moving an inch. But guess what, the governor and ofcourse government needs people like me living in Lagos more than they want miscreants like you.
Go back to your state, help your government first before you help others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by kingjiss: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Putinofrussia: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Hahaha.... that word is a compliment now. By the way, when are you " mining" your parents' heads?
Have you harvested your brethren or parents skulls and private parts today,Osu cannibal?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by MotiveU(f): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Another child trafficking hideout. God have mercy on this country.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
As in tinubu to do what??
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Go back to your state, help your government first before you help others
I can give you my address to come help me go....if you've got the balls.internet wailers are all dying by day, do you want to join them?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Same way Anambara is a "no man's land" right!? undecided

Ewu dey smell...
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Hussein035: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Lagos is an Igbo man's land. If you say Lagos needs you again I will EMBARRASS you. Your Biafra needs you most go and pack your load and leave, ungrateful proud people.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Have harvested your brethren or parents skulls and private parts today?
I'm talking about your parents heads that are not worth more than 25k
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Hussein035:

Lagos is an Igbo man's land. If you say Lagos needs you again I will EMBARRASS you. Your Biafra needs you most go and pack your load and leave, ungrateful proud people.
Lagos needs me more than I need her...... now do your worse
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I can give you my address to come help me go....if you've got the balls.internet wailers are all dying by day, do you want to join them?
U don too dey make mouth here oh undecided
Drop that address if you get mind!
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Athemisia:

Same way Anambara is a "no man's land" right!? undecided

Ewu dey smell...
Oya na.... let's see how many of your properties are there
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Putinofrussia: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2022
kingjiss:

Afonjas and rituals are like five and six
Lol

Nobody does rituals like the Osus.It is their culture.Osu cannibals see rituals as their way of life.
Otokoto and Okija come to mind.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by farouk2much(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Christian bandit
Christian kidnappers
Christian gunmen
Christian involve in all the crime in Naija....... No one should be trusted....... And no region is safe......... Now should go ahead and be saying all pastors are bad... CAPITAL no. There are good and better ones..... But na muslim do this you people would go and posting rubbish against all muslims and imams......

6 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Athemisia:

U don too dey make mouth here oh undecided
Drop that address if you get mind!
One criminal spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) / Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-Configuration / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.